(See All?) Announcements
725 Users Online
Google, Bing

Sanguine Cove
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
  His leg was doing better and better every day. The trip up the mountain had been horrible, but with Nash's help, he'd made it, finally back by his beloved lake - and with no desire to leave again anytime soon. It would still take a long while for him to be fully back to his old mobility, but with Aquene's help, it was looking like he'd make a full recovery.

He was strong enough now to go for walks round the lake, which he did almost daily, and today he'd even managed to sniff out a fox with a fresh kill. The sight of a wolf had been enough to scare the little scavenger off, leaving Leo to pick up the spoils, and he felt quite positive as he headed for the border.

Enough so in fact, that he called for his leader upon his return, a steely look in his eyes. When the dark form appeared, Leo greeted with a nod, dropping his catch at their feet before announcing steadily: "I'm ready to resume my roll in the pack, if you'll still have me."
Nash was pleased to hear Leo's call and answered quickly, beaming at the man upon hearing his words. He stepped forward to embrace him. "I'm glad you're feeling better," he said.

accepted