(See All?) Announcements
682 Users Online
Google, Bing

Dead Empress Backwater
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Character name: Achille Pascal
How long your character has been in Relic Lore: A day
Post prompt response:

The air was thick with the scent of them.

The man has known he had come upon them long before their true borders showed. Never before had he lived in such a land like this one. Even in the cold and the snow, he could tell the land was softer underfoot. The trees seemed struggled in a way that perplexed. Still he was lured in by the collection of wolves and the sweet scent of maple with empress flowers. A delicate cologne he wished to wear.

A man answered, in his prime.

Achille admired this and bowed himself in proper respect to them. "I am Achille Pascal. I have come to align myself with yours and begin my life away from my birth home." Each word genuine and a warm sparkle shined in his olive eyes. "I will offer myself as guard and hunter, unless you ask otherwise of me."

It would be their choice, ultimately, if they wished to house him.
" a-sheel pas-kal "
achille's name is the french pronunciation and the faintest accent tinges the edges of his words
The stranger at the border was a mixture of subdued hues with striking green eyes, and a large frame that gave the impression of strength. Nearly too strapping to be allowed in at all, given the time of year. The heat hadn't come yet, but it would any day now, Eros could feel it in his bones. He eyed the other man in silence for a brief moment, before motioning inward with his muzzle.

"Mind the rules and you'll stay welcome. Fuck around and you'll be back out on your ass."

That should suffice as warning enough, right? He let a wry smile sneak its way onto his lips.

"I'll show ya around."

ACCEPTED