(See All?) Announcements
617 Users Online
Google, Bing

let 'em be doctors and lawyers and such — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 94 posts.
Paradise Falls XI. Subordinate
Ryder Lennox
Blind Date RE for @Euna only, backdated to 2/25.

IF YOU LOVE, WELL THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH
Instead it turns your joy into sorrow, & i can't breathe with the dust of retreat, I'm choking

Apparently there was a pack in these woods. He was finding more and more signs of activity from his own kind, trails where large paws had tread with easily-discerned scents scattered about them. Infrequent out this far, but their boundaries had to be somewhere less than a day's travel. So far none of it smelled of Caspian, but that didn't mean they hadn't at some point, or that they hadn't at least crossed paths with him. Maybe he'd even sought them out to ask for help getting back home.

Ryder picked the freshest presence he could find and began to track it, dark nose snuffling with single-minded determination even as his emptied stomach cramped and groaned. He could find a meal after he had seen this unexpected lead through.

Getting closer, his dirty-blonde ears caught onto the sound of pawsteps ahead, and he picked up his pace into a jog.

"Hey! Hello?"

on the fumes of my wayward life, 'cause love is an inkless pen, it's a tavern, it's sin
IT'S A HORRIBLE WAY TO BEGIN
(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2024, 09:52 PM by Ryder.)
Played by WildFlower who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Euna Valle
Oh, Look what you've made me do
[Image: 029C58BC-453E-47B1-A7CD-587ADFA22B41.web...e&]
Euna Valle

The growing pup was blissfully unaware of the chaos to come in the next month. Of course, she'd heard the adults talking about it, but she didn't fully grasp the concept. She might ask her father, @Vayko , another time for further explanation perhaps when they were in the thick of the mess. She would remain innocent for now, enjoying a stroll down the creek bed. Just her, herself, and no pesky siblings to annoy her. Euna Time. Alone time. Peaceful.

River rocks crunched softly between her paws as she soaked up the delightful near silence of the world around her. A content sigh left the girl, her lips curled into a small smile. Then a strange voice broke her tranquility, startling the girl. Her hackles rose as she whirled around in a frenzy. Her lips crinkled to show her sharp incisors. Her tail curled over her back as her ears flattened against her head with a loud snarl. Who dared to sneak up on Euna Valle! She was a princess, a woman of integrity, she deserved the best and that's what she got! This was blasphemous behavior. She snapped at the air between them, "Who the fuck are you?"
(This post was last modified: Mar 01, 2024, 02:07 AM by Euna.)
One Kiss away from Killing
[Image: WELm8B4.png]BACK OFF, I'LL TAKE YOU ON, HEADSTRONG TAKE ON ANYONE
Ryder Lennox
Instead it turns your joy into sorrow, & i can't breathe with the dust of retreat, I'm choking

He was close enough to make out that she was his sister's age at about the same time she whipped around, screaming aggression. Reactively his own posture changed nearly as swiftly, his own fur standing on end while his tail arced high and his fangs were on display. He hadn't crossed any lines, giving her no right to try and assert herself over him in such a way. Out here, away from her pack, they were equals, whether she liked it or not.

"Someone you don't wanna fuck with, kid," he growled back, not about to give her an inch so long as she was threatening him.

"Put those away before you bite off more than you can chew."

He was pretty sure @Finley would have bit him herself if he'd ever greeted someone the way this child was, even now.

on the fumes of my wayward life, 'cause love is an inkless pen, it's a tavern, it's sin
(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2024, 09:53 PM by Ryder.)
Inactive No Rank
Euna Valle
EUNA VALLE

No one had ever stood up to Euna, aside from her siblings, and this outraged the girl. Her ears sharply arose to stand tall on her cranium. Her hackles lifted along her spine to give the illusion that she was much larger than she truly was. Now snarling her teeth were fully revealed, her lips puckering. Amber eyes gave a direct stare and seemed to scream of his blatant misdemeanor. He had wronged the Backwater Princess to a severity she felt was deserving of a punishment. First, he'd startled her, then he'd incorrectly answered her. She deserved respect! She was just going to have to teach him just who he was messing around with.

Oh I'll show you how much I can bite The girl thought to herself while her tail quivered above her back. In a moment's notice, she was barreling at him full force. Her jaws outstretched and reaching to grasp onto his muzzle.

Ryder Lennox

Rather than being properly cowed, he just infuriated the little goblin further. Even as he practically dwarfed her she was undeterred, striking out as quickly as a snake. Ryder's eyes widened briefly in surprise before narrowing with his own anger. If he had known of her relation to @Isla, it would have made much more sense. As it was, he had no idea why this child was so incredibly hostile.

Her teeth cut into his muzzle, and a snarl more aggressive than any noise he'd ever made before erupted from his throat as he responded. His own, larger set of jaws opened wide, far too much for hers to contain. She was right there now, and he aimed to bite down hard at the place between her neck and where her forelimb began.

Ryder wasn't taking this shit from someone's errant brat.

Inactive No Rank
Euna Valle
EUNA VALLE

Her teeth collided with his muzzle and she summoned a fierce puppy growl. Excitedly she wagged her tail, high on the adreleline of finally acting out her desire to dominate. This was more than just talk! She was physically showing someone who's boss! Slowly her mouth widened, and despite her best efforts, she couldn't shut it. Her eyes began to grow wide. This kinda hurts. A gasp followed the thought as he broke free.

Euna let out a blood-curdling cry. Living a cush and coddled life, she was largely foreign to pain. Aside from sibling tussles and the normal bumps and bruises, she'd never known the true meaning. The sensation of teeth digging into her skin made her eyes water."LET ME GO!" She screamed with agony, withering beneath the larger wolf, twisting and turning. Unknowingly making things worse for herself as she fought against his grip.

Ryder Lennox

Ryder felt the corners of his mouth attempt to tug upward against his grip on the girl as it succeeded. Imagine how embarrassing it would have been to be bested by a whelp. Then his ears planed downward and a look of irritation and distaste pinched his features at the sound she made, mostly convinced it was an exaggeration. Had no one ever stood up to her before, was she an only child with meek or oblivious parents? She was only getting what she'd asked for.

Instinct bid him to clench harder, but Ryder refrained. Still, he did not let go just yet. She was still demanding something of him, fighting against the grip instead of deferring. The muzzle-grab had told him she'd wanted submission, and so he expected her to taste her own medicine.

(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2024, 07:20 AM by Ryder.)
Inactive No Rank
Euna Valle
EUNA VALLE

Despite her being the Queen of drama, Euna's cries had been far from an exaggeration. This level of pain was foreign to her. Her cheeks were stained wet with tears. This was humiliating, crying in front of someone and being trapped! " I said, LET. ME. GO!" She didn't deserve this, she was a princess! She was perfection walking the Earth. First, he'd scared her, then viciously attacked when she corrected his behavior! "You were rude." She sobbed, unable to use her mean voice amidst the pain.

He wasn't open to letting her go, that much was clear. She didn't know how to get out of the pickle she was in. She would have preferred no one to see her like this, but what else could she do? Ryder's attempt for submission soared right over her head."Daddy!!!" She squealed out for @Vayko on the top of her lungs before following with, "Bubby!"