534 Users Online
Bing, Google

Take a Hint — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 127 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Sage Hervok
2/15 for Ryder

It was getting late, and Sage hadn't had the greatest luck in tracking down the doe. She'd been following her scent trail for miles, losing it a few times, but had yet to see any deer. From what she gathered this one was female and traveling alone. This led her to assume it'd been separated by the weather or old age. A prime target if she could locate it. She didn't feel confident enough to call anyone her way yet, not until she'd laid eyes on the prey or confirmed a nearby scent.

Her weary paws came to a stop. She was coming to understand that the deer were most active during twilight hours and that period of time had given away to midnight. The moon was centered above in the sky. She sighed, licking her dry mouth. She wasn't sure of any fresh water in the area, but she could smell ice. The she-wolf chose to follow the source.
Played by Cade who has 94 posts.
Paradise Falls XI. Subordinate
Ryder Lennox
IF YOU LOVE, WELL THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH
Instead it turns your joy into sorrow, & i can't breathe with the dust of retreat, I'm choking

Ryder was still on the search for a safe place to hide and rest. While he was growing rather tired, he knew better than to settle and leave himself open and vulnerable in his sleep. His seeking caused him to cross paths where yet another pack wolf had tread. He stopped to sniff at the tracks, gathering tidbits of information from the scent left behind by the other's paws.

Ryder followed after her trail, hopeful that at the least he would be coming across a more reliable source. Pretty certain that he was seeing the movement of another wolf ahead through the trees, he picked up his pace a touch and let out a friendly woof to try and get her attention.

on the fumes of my wayward life, 'cause love is an inkless pen, it's a tavern, it's sin
IT'S A HORRIBLE WAY TO BEGIN
(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2024, 05:31 AM by Ryder.)
Played by WildFlower who has 127 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Sage Hervok
SAGE HERVOK

Sage's ears flickered back at the bark, her head slowly turning to look. Her tail gave a friendly wag but slowed when the unfamiliar scent drifted her way. Her hackles slightly raised as a look of concern flashed over her face. She wasn't close enough to the Backwater to call upon help if the stranger had any ill intent towards her. Her heart pounded in her chest and she wished @Oleander had been near to comfort her. After a moment of searching, she spotted a younger male.

To a degree the tension in her body lessened. Her hackles smoothed down and a nervous smile spread across her features. She ducked her head down shyly and avoided eye contact. "H-hello." She forced her now snuggly tucked tail to wag against her belly. He was young enough he shouldn't be a threat...but old enough that assumption could be oh so very wrong. Wairly she gave him a thorough once over with peircing emeralds. He was much taller than her.

(This post was last modified: Mar 05, 2024, 06:32 AM by Sage.)
[Image: SWS_MostLikelytoGetTogether_tri.png] Dead Empress Backwater [Image: SWS_MostEndearingMoment_tri.png]

Played by Cade who has 94 posts.
Paradise Falls XI. Subordinate
Ryder Lennox
SO WASH YOUR PAWS, ALLEY CAT

Her disposition seemed to waver between wary and welcoming before settling on something that struck him as reluctant. Ryder was sleepy, and it dulled his edges a bit, leaving him to simply blink back at her. If she wanted to run from him, that would be fine. He had his questions, though, and didn't possess the energy to be much trouble. He felt it unlikely he was capable of ruffling her feathers.

"Hey," he returned when it was clear she wasn't about to bolt.

"My name's Ryder. I'm looking for someone, may I ask you a few quick questions?"

Harmless enough, right?

ONCE YOU'RE DEAD YOU CAN NEVER COME BACK