(See All?) Announcements
525 Users Online
Google, Bing, Aven

Paradise Falls
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Character name: Specter Winterfall
How long your character has been in Relic Lore: About six weeks
Post prompt response:

The sun was just past its highest point when Specter stood at the borders of Paradise Falls and let out a howl calling for a leader. He had been around Kingsfall long enough that he had grown to appreciate the towering trees and the various water sources that flowed in and around it. Specter had no interest in leaving the area anytime soon and it seemed foolish not to join the pack that already resided within it.

As soon as he heard someone approaching the pale man lowered his form. His stance submissive and respectful. "Good afternoon. My name is Specter and I was hoping I would be able to join you and your pack. I have skills as a caregiver and teacher but I am willing to learn other roles if my skills in those areas aren't needed." He explained making sure to keep his voice polite and calm.
The wolf before her was polite and appropriately submissive, and claimed skills that the Falls were in need of. A caregiver was always useful, though she wasn't sure how much teaching this man would be able to do. Nodding her head and smiling she welcomed Specter into the pack, introducing herself as she began to give him the tour.

ACCEPTED