408 Users Online
Bing, Isla, Chan

Momma Lied — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 127 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Sage Hervok
some fairy tales are more than true

Her mind was jostling with thoughts anymore. Thoughts of how to be a better pack member, how to work harder towards her goal of being a hunter, and...of him. The amount of space he was beginning to take up in her brain and her heart felt threatening. Yet welcoming. Sage grumbled under her breath. A question was looming over her constantly. Like a shadow, she could not escape it's unwanted presence. Pale paws departed from the border as she at last reached the point at which she had started marking them. She sighed and headed for the infirmary. This time not for the golden-eyed man.

Sage brought a gift with her, dangling from her jaws but not necessarily fresh. She'd dug up a rabbit from the cache between her chores and journey to the infirmary. "Clover" Her voice was muffled by the fur as she called into the den. She sat down promptly, shuffling her paws in anxious await.

"She speaks" She walks She thinks

Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Clover had just begun venturing further from the infirmary the past week, finding each trip less exhausting as she regained muscle and limb usability, but she was still far from fully healed. If she would ever return to how she was before was something she was not sure of.

She had just settled down inside the den when a muffled voice called out her name. Her head raised, ears pricking forward, curious as to what Sage wanted from her. "Come in," she said warmly, always happy to have a visitor, and there was certainly no short supply of them. The smell of fresh prey was tantalising to her taste buds, but it did make her wonder if there was something more important Sage wanted to bring an offering with.
Played by WildFlower who has 127 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Sage Hervok
SAGE HERVOK

Come in The she-wolf hesitated, even after receiving the green light. A shaky breath left her nostrils as she righted herself. Slowly she walked in, laying her offering in front of the prior Matriach. She took a few steps back and sat down with more than adequate space between the pair. Her eyes looked at everything but the other woman, desperate to latch onto something.

"I am...confused." Her mouth felt dry as she forced each word out. Her nerves felt like a wildfire engulfing her. She tried to explain more but continued to fall short on how to start the conversation. "I think...my mother lied to me." She added, a deep sigh leaving the girl, embarrassment hot on her cheeks. "I thought when two wolves lie together..." but we had all piled up after you fell into the ice Her brows pinched. "I thought I can't..." lie too closely next to someone of the opposite gender. This was as much as she could manage and Sage hoped that her elder would be able to piece together what she was trying to confess.

[Image: SWS_MostLikelytoGetTogether_tri.png] Dead Empress Backwater [Image: SWS_MostEndearingMoment_tri.png]