(See All?) Announcements
659 Users Online
Finley, Google, Bing

march threads pls
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
wanna make sure i make the most of the month 0;-)

Eros

Is only interested in males, and is lowkey desperate for affection and to feel special to someone, which is making him more susceptible to heartbreakers and flings. I don't mind if something does end up working out for him in the long run, but I'm mainly looking for things to not turn into a long-term relationship. I'd ideally like for someone to really sweep him off his feet and have him thinking they're in it 100% and then pull the rug out from under him. He's going to be taking occasional, multi-day scouting trips throughout March and so he has a pretty big range in where he can thread.
edit: he's getting pretty pissy now due to ic events, and is more likely to use and dump others himself

Ryder

Will be 22 months on the 15th, I'm fairly certain I want to throw him into the loner lottery (or a pack girl) but it's his first March-March and I can't promise he'll actually go all the way with anyone. I don't really know what his type is either, and while I know he likes girls I wouldn't mind throwing him at a guy and letting him explore. Definitely want him in several different situations, if possible.

Magg

Will only be available for fraternizing the last week of March, I'd still like her to have multiple encounters if possible. She's limited to Lost Lake, is attracted to both sexes, and will 'mess around with' but not breed with any randos. Definitely looking for her to get herself into trouble and maybe muddy up some already existing relationships...

Might also be up for flirtations: Armand (might breed), Asmund (won't breed)

Available if you want your character to get turned down: Chan, Marigold
Achille has been ordered to stay away from the women, but he might be set on making eyes at Eros and who doesn't love the awkwardness of maybe having a fling or maybe full on romantic fallout with your new leader? ?
" a-sheel pas-kal "
achille's name is the french pronunciation and the faintest accent tinges the edges of his words
definitely!! i can get a response up for our ongoing thread, and we can start a current one whenever you'd like~
Would you be interested in Mouseling and Ryder meeting? He's alone again and happy to have any company he can find.
absolutely! ryder is not the kindest but he might be able to make friends with mouse. He can be anywhere around the center of the map. Would you like to make something or me?
Rad! If you could start it that would be great :D
I have Hazelnut and towards the middle of the month I'll have Vili around if you're still looking for March plots for Ryder and Magg!
definitely!! i'll get a ryder response up for ya, and i'm absolutely down for a Magg thread(s) as early as the 22nd (or earlier if in SC)! ^^
Perfect! :D
Might have Vili swing around there sooner rather than later then ^^
bump~