(See All?) Announcements
669 Users Online
Neo, Bing, Google, Hazelnut

don't tell me not to complain about my money and fame — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 496 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
Backdated to take place after this thread, for @Viorel, @Nia & Sage only.

HANDLE YOUR OWN WHEN YOU BECOME A MAN

Eros had still been trying to reach a level calm when another howl went up, this time from @Sage. There went his extra time. With a sigh he hefted himself up onto his paws and dropped down from the large log he'd been resting upon.

He would meet back up with his father first, so that they could approach as a united front. It was clear by the scent trails still floating through the air that Sage was with her mother, and he could guess it was the same reason she had called. Better to get it over with now, wasn't it? Did she know though, what was about to happen? Or was his friend hoping her mother would be given mercy? His stomach twisted.

BECOME A MAN WHEN YOU HANDLE YOUR OWN
Played by Ghost who has 626 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

They had been trying to take a little bit of space to cool down, but the leader had not even gotten to the borders before the call went up. He had not planned on going far, close enough he could hear Eros when he needed him but far enough he couldn’t be seen. He wanted to pace, and grumble to himself, and maybe even get the nap that he had been heading towards before finding the scent. But, he got none of those things.

The call had been for Eros, but Viorel could easily guess what it was about, and so he sought out his son. Things were tense, and he felt awkward, so instead of speaking he just offered a knowing nod and remained silent. Falling into step a half flank behind ready to be the quiet enforcer if things went south. He wasn’t expecting much fight from Sage since she was sounding the alarm, but Nia might be a different story. He didn’t care about the older woman’s feelings considering she was knocked up within a week of being here, hell the timing was so close she was probably already with child when she arrived at their borders.

It was twisted of her to ask so much of her daughter, get her a pack to live in, only to betray them all immediately.

[Image: s38i5ZS.png]