(See All?) Announcements
504 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel

undone — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 132 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Adora Macieo

Don't we all? Her voice seemed small and fragile for a moment. Hardly mocking, instead she found she agreed with him again. Although she had not been on this earth as long as he had, she wondered what she had. Family scattered to the wind and no home to affix like a title to her name.

When she looked back to him again, she saw potential. For both of them.

It would be nice to have someone wise around. Genuine with a faint smile on her face. I've been lingering up on the mountain. If you can stand to be on them, it would be nice to have someone dependable around.

Played by Molo who has 154 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Alarick
Don’t we all, the kid agreed. Her voice sounding weaker than Alarick had heard it before, and again it drew his attention toward her. It even managed to draw his thoughts away from something other than himself, which was a remarkable feat these days.

He wondered what circumstances had led to her being alone. From what he could tell, she didn’t seem to carry the scents of any others with her - and was not part of a family or pack. She did not appear to be any worse for wear because of it though.

..someone wise around, a small smile. Lingering on the mountain.. someone dependable around. An offer. An extension of an alliance and one the aging wolf saw some potential in, at that.

”Wise.. I am not,” Al gently corrected. Honest, but not without a note of humor, and a wry grin. His tail gave a single, slow wave. ”But dependable, I am - for the right cause.” An important caveat. ”Which this.. could be.” He would not know unless he tried.

And Al was getting too old to let himself waste any more opportunities.
Played by becca who has 132 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Adora Macieo
if you want to fade this for something new, feel free! :D

She disagreed. He had been wise enough to apparently see the hubris of a leader, when perhaps not all the others had been. Yet she showed him respect in only keeping a thin smile. It was too early on to rebuke and rebuttal.

And if it is not, perhaps you will tell me if it is my hubris that gets in the way of the right cause. While it might have been humorous words, she meant it truly. His experience was greater than her own by default. Adora hardly knew what she was stepping into, only that it had begun to feel like something a touch bigger than her...

Played by Molo who has 154 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Alarick
He had yet to even learn the other’s name, but already it felt like there could be something here. Alarick knew better now than to even let himself feel an inkling of hope, but he could not deny the potential here, either. The mountains…

His eyes drifted off toward them, or rather, to where at least toward the direction he knew them to be. He’d been through them only a few times, and had hardly ever lingered. They would not have been his first choice for a home, but.. perhaps that was where he could trust her.

Besides, it was something completely new.

The other’s last comment earned her by far the most respect so far. Striving to do good..

”That I can do, as well.” He confirmed with a little nod, both in agreement and gratitude. Then, though, a wry smile. ”The mountains.. I’ll see you there.”

He wouldn’t rush off, not right away. Not like he had with Avella and the ridge. Neither did he want the kid waiting around for him, especially if she had other things to attend to. A day or two to think was all he wanted.

--sure!