(See All?) Announcements
354 Users Online
Google, Ozark, Khalon, Bing, Viorel

Chaos app
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
(i know i cant join with them yet but wanted to put them into check if they're good)

.... ooc name: Silverfrost
.... current characters: Apollo, Adrestia
.... how you found us: Advertisemet
.... your character's initial fight stats: Sharpshooter
....a role play sample (200+ words): (this is from another rp site i had Chaos on)
Quote:The weapon released a howl, calling for the leader of this pack. They were judgmental as they looked at the vadon. The jungles were home but would they find a worthy pack? A pack worthy of the hellion that was the creature. They had been raised on survival of the fittest, with violence as a womb that formed them. But even then, they reasoned that a weak pack may make it easier to rise. The jungle was a place of mystery and the beast would hope its secrets would be worthy of their time. The snake they carried on their shoulders slithered to wrap around the muscled neck of the chimera. The snake’s eyes were like coals as she scanned the forest. They waited for someone to arrive. As they did, their demeanor shifted. Not abnormally so, but their expression became stoic and their body was calm yet alert. No need to show their true colors yet. No one would be aware of the ulydighet that had marked their father and colored Chaos’s entire life. They had had no poriomania until that fateful day but now it was dying down. The malfeasance of their sire was behind them, now they would carve their own path. The anathema grinned, secodont jaws deadly. They had a plan of action.
and finally a bit about your character.... Chaos is a weapon and a dangerous figure. They were considered an anathema from birth and have been raised in an environment that promoted strength and brutality. Now they come to Relic looking for a new place free from the judgement of the kakistocracy of their old home.