Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 44 posts.
Paradise Falls XV. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
For @Chan so she can discuss a pack role <3
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

Nadine had been thinking much about her role within the pack. When she had first joined, she had informed Finley of what she was good at: diplomacy, hunting… she had even led a pack hunt with moderate success though there was little doubt she still had much to learn. There had been blunders, and flaws… some her own doing and others decided by the universe… but one thing she had noticed about Paradise Falls in particular was it’s peaceful nature. They had no real conflicts to mediate with other packs… and thus, her role as a diplomat was not horribly necessary.

It was not to say that it would never be necessary, but it was something the yearling had come to learn she could not lean on for a pack role… not if she wanted to actually be useful. With Finley stepping down with Jethro’s return, she was now seeking out Chan. She did not know him fairly well, and only really saw him in passing… but anyone who resided within the Cove automatically earned her respect solely for the fact that they were packmates, and him even more so for the fact that he was now the acting leader. It meant something to her.

She sat outside the pack den, raising her maw to call for him with excitement brimming in her eyes.