Bing, Google

night on the sun — Paradise Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 201 posts.
Paradise Falls VIII. Guardian
Isla Valle
all welcome :)
Early evening, Light Intensity Shower Rain, 48.11 ° F, 8.95 ° C

That early evening she stirred awake to the beginning of rain. It pattered softly on the leaves, some of it broke through and offered gentle taps against the earth. It all seemed too serene, as if the world sought to give her a break from her self-imposed misery. The later she crept into this pregnancy the harder it seemed to become.

Maybe she should have enjoyed this moment, the peace and lack of aching. Instead she made herself to rise up and waddle-crawl her way to the mouth of her den. Admittedly she had become spoiled by the sheltered place that instinct had forced her to create. It had been carved out in a hushed part of the Falls and the shadows seemed to linger longest during the day and nights here.

It seemed no different now as she laid at the mouth of it, half in and half out.

She hardly had the energy to go beyond here and find entertainment in the rain, but she figured that someone might come along her eventually...

Played by Tasha who has 47 posts.
Paradise Falls XV. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

As Isla got closer and closer to full term, Nadine kept even closer tabs. She brought her more and more food, ensuring that she had everything she needed. She found she enjoyed it. She enjoyed the feeling of camaraderie that came with it. The other woman didn’t seem to mind. Though Isla had retreated to a more secluded part of the falls, Nadine still made it a habit to stop in at least once a day.

The rain drizzled down, assaulting her pelt and yet she continued to dredge along her path with a vole in her clutches. She spotted Isla, her form partially out of the den which caused a smile through the meal. It felt like something of a little ritual.

“Isla.” She greeted through the mouthful, a wave of her tail and a bright look in her eyes as she set it down for her. “I’ve brought you a snack.” She would remain standing until she received the all-clear to take a seat beside her, perhaps even share in conversation. She always left it to the other woman.

Played by becca who has 201 posts.
Paradise Falls VIII. Guardian
Isla Valle

Her eyes had become half-lidded, nearly at risk of falling asleep like this.

Her own name came to her in a familiar voice. Thunk, thunk, thunk. Her tail drummed against the earth behind her. The exhaustion that gripped her in this peace was not enough for her to sleep through the presence of Nadine. The young woman had become a trusted part of Isla's life in ways that frightened her.

I can't eat, These moments came and went, hardly any reason for concern. Keep me company. An instruction and encouragement all in one.

Truthfully, there were some heavy things she could speak on but she also...waited. Keen to see if Nadine might have word of the ongoing of the Falls in Isla's increasing hermitic times.

Played by Tasha who has 47 posts.
Paradise Falls XV. Subordinate
Nadine Daireann
give me your heart
and i'll give you my soul
to just feel a little piece of heaven

There was a gentle but sympathetic frown on her features as Isla spoke about not being able to eat. She would set the vole to the side, leaving it for later when her constitution was improved and the children Isla carried were ready to allow her to eat.

Nadine herself had kept busy, trying to ensure she remained productive because she had found that idle paws had never suited her. She felt a need to be productive, to be useful to others… she had never been much of a leader herself, but a follower? An advisor of sorts? That had always been more her speed. She preferred to inform rather than be the one to make a decision.

“The Falls has been running smoothly, and everyone has been bustling about in their own way to prepare for the arrival of your little ones. I even spoke with Chan the other day about pursuing a pack role now that I have joined the adult rankings and shed my yearling status.”