(See All?) Announcements
519 Users Online
Bing, Google, Sophrosnia, Magg

blue skies & green grasses — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Evelynne who has 132 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Cessair Lux
Cessair giggled at Ice's comments and dipped her head briefly in agreement before returning to her meal. As a loner, she was always either starving or very nearly so, and she consequently had an urge to gulp down the filling meat as quickly as she could. With a little effort, she forced herself to slow down enough to partake in an almost ceremonious enjoyment of tasting her first deer -- a pleasure that was long overdue. The yearling's mouth would only register the meat as nutritious, but something in the back of her mind exalted over its highly agreeable texture and unparalleled taste as she gormandized on the diminishing carcass. A few moments passed in this manner before Cessair noticed that her companion had moved away from the carcass. She took another couple bites before she admitted, with great pleasure, that she was for once completely filled, so she licked her muzzle and retired from the much depleted carcass as well.

Cessair turned around and saw that Ice was in position for a nap. She was full and all of her muscles were beginning already to ache from the chase, so she considered following suit, but at the same time, she found herself as inexplicably eager to wander as she always was. While the adrenaline from the hunt had long since died away, her excitement had not. The energy from that spirit and thoughts about all of the now well-advanced day's proceedings were enough argument to convince the young wolf to be on her way. She took a step toward the pale form of her new friend to bid farewell. <b>"Thanks again, Ice, for helping me with the deer. I'm afraid I must be on my way, but I hope to run into you again someday."</b> Her tail wagged happily as she stood looking at the massive male, but her thoughts were confused. She hardly knew herself why she <i>must</i> be on her way, and as to where "her way" was, she was equally unsure. The only action Cessair had ever known to confront confusion -- or any other notable feeling, for that matter -- was to wander, and so wander she would. If she was sure of one thing though, it was that she had made a valuable new friend. Maybe one day she would go check out this pack Ice had told her about. Eventually, she may even decide to join it.
Played by Fenrir who has 639 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ice Aesir
you do not know who is your friend
or who is your enemy
until the   ICE breaks.
He came up from the stretch again, gathering himself into a slouched sit as she came over, something purposeful in her eyes. Surely she didn't want him to hunt more - he was ready to fall asleep where he sat! Through half-lidded eyes he watched her, ears sweeping forward to listen as she spoke. She was leaving? Ah, well - guess it'd just be him, the sun and the dead deer, then. He could eat it when he woke up, if no grizzly bear had killed him in his sleep for it. Wrinkling his nose, he remembered the bear they'd fought off to save Kiche. Nightmarish creatures, those bears.

"You're welcome, Cessair," he said gently, leaning forward to give her cheek a lick. It left a faint stain of red, but he didn't notice. "I'd be glad if you did." And then he sat back, watching the small, young wolf for a moment longer before allowing the soft, swaying grass to take him in its arms. The ground felt good beneath him, and he folded one large leg under him, the other stretched out; white head came down upon it all, eyelids closing, and with the sun making him pleasantly warm Ice fell into a doze.
.ice aesir

Up to you if you want to reply or archive. <3
(This post was last modified: Nov 25, 2012, 09:14 AM by Ice.)
let the stars above shine in your soul