(See All?) Announcements
413 Users Online
Archer, Google, Bing, Isla

love drunk — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
The young wolf glared a bit at the other wolf hearing the edge to the reply that didn't contain a full answer.
It bothered him a bit that a wolf from outside the pack who was being helped none the less would have the gaul to smart mouth a wolf that was trying to help him. It wasn't long before Nina's tone broke the air and stated the wolf's name.
Whether this was intentional or unintentional it told him all the same. It would seem that this was Ruiko's brother Triell and that with Nina was enough proof for him. Although as they talked he kept mostly silent as he had little idea in what was going on.
They both mentioned a wolf that he didn't know and he thought if he listened he would find out a bit about him.

ooc sorry it took so long
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
sorry for the wait. Triell is kinda stunned.

If I go crazy then will you stillcall me superman?

It took a long moment to realize Nina was speaking to him or had even whined. His head would snap around, and he would look at her as if stunned. I"I'm trying to sooth my paws," he answered more in a question because he wasn't sure what he was doing wrong. He started washing it in the creek, knowing she probably knew better. Thoroughly he washed himself, before letting his eyes flicker back to her. It pained him to see her that way, it was evident physically what was wrong. What else had Nina suffered? He wished he could trade her injuries. Maybe his outside will look like his inside.

"I'll get out," he said, then smoothly walked over to her. "So Miss Healer, what do you need?" He asked, with a raised brow meaning so much more than the stupid thorns in his paws. Surely he could do something. He began to wonder if something more had happened to Copper Rock Creek. They were far from home, and Ruiko had already told them once the news of Kinis. Surely with his own pups he did not dare travel again if something bad had happened again. "No one else is harmed, are they?" He asked, his eyes meeting her single eye. Triell looked more like a boy again, instead of the man he was suppose to be.

He did not mean to ignore the other wolf, but he wasn't sure he could be nice if he was going to be questioned again.

(This post was last modified: Oct 18, 2012, 03:26 AM by Triell.)
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Her tail lashed behind her slightly as her posture lifted slightly. . .stiffly. Her shoulders rolled beneath her pelt and her broken leg lay aimlessly behind her. When Triell stepped into the creek to wash off the mud she was pleased. No argument was needed in this instance. Thank the Gods. . .she didn’t want to have another pain on her paws. She was already burdened to keep up with Shadowstorm. The newest member in their den (though not within the pack yet.) Whilst the Tainn was cleaning off his paws Nina turned to Kashikoi and asked kindly, "Kash. . .could you possibly gather some honey for me?" The sweet substance was not an herb, but it would definitely settle the wound once she pulled the thorn out. . .if, she could pull the thorn out. When Triell stepped out of the water she was addressed a question of her own, and the thought that her apprentice was near her left her mind. She just hoped that he obeyed her order. When it came to healing she was all lead, no status of hers in mind. When it came to others safety, rank never mattered to her.

A small smile lit up her face when she answered, "May I see your paw so I can pull out the thorn?" Her words were delicate, and if the male were to allow, she would pull out the thorn to the best of her abilities. His next question wavered her, making her flatter slightly, and a small frown plastered itself on her face. She answered the question carefully, unsure of how she should address it. "Of what I know, everyone is fine, physically," she paused, adding a small mental note in her head. . .besides her. . . She soon continued, "But after the flood, Volkan was no where to be found. We haven‘t seen her since." Her pack mate had held a respect with her, but when she had seen the way Volkan had treated another loner, the status of respect was dropped. Nina felt as if her former Second’s judging abilities were weak and that she definitely needed to work on them. . .
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 10:56 AM by Aiyana.)
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
<blockquote>Kashi shrugged off the other wolf's seemingly disdain for him as he wasn't much a talker himself. If this wolf of another pack wanted to talk to only Nina than let him be as long as he didn't move to hurt anyone. The moment Nina raised the suggestion of bringing honey a wave of <span class='word'>agita</span> hit him. He knew he would not be able to get it with out being stun but none the less he walked of with a whimper of the soon to come pain. He was left wandering a bit as he tried to remember where he saw a hive of bees last. Unfortunately he found the hive just fine and dandy hanging from a low branch. The new problem of how to get the honey soon arose though. Before he could give himself time to give up he ran and jumped biting down on the hive, as it fell the piece in his jaw tore off of it. Yelping in pain as the agitated hive stun him he tore across the field to where Nina was. As he tore past them he dropped the honey comb at there paws as he jumped into the creek to rid himself of the bees whimpering from the stings.</blockquote>
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

Her voice, the only thing that was not broken asked the wolf Kash to get some honey, he looked to the brown male. Triell did not want to drag him into it, bees were not very kind either. He saw no protest in the wolf as he went to look. He assumed it was because he liked Nina.

Her question, he nodded his head, and lifted up the hurt paw above her head. She would probably be able to see where the one remained, just in the nook of his pad where he could not grip well enough to pull. He held himself steady as he could. The significant smile she had on her lips would falter, crumbling to a frown. What was wrong? His eyes would say. No damage physically, but there was something. A flood? And Volkan's departure. A rough sigh left him, and he sucked in another breathing, begging it to be steady. He hated to hear her name, because it made everything about her flash across his mind. "A flood?" He spoke, "We had one too. Damn rains." He would look down for a minute, knowing he shouldn't curse the rains but he could not talk about Volkan. He merely lifted his head, hoping to convey he understood she left, he had no words.

Luckily her friend returned, sadly with some bees in tow, letting out muffled sounds of pain. He had the honey though, and sought the water for his own remedy."Thank you," he said sincerely to both. Sadly he would need a different kind of mending when he returned to the river.

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> Her ears were twitching as sound rumbled through the clearing, her head bobbing up and down in a nodding gesture as he spoke. Yes. . .rains had cursed them all. When the male extended his paw, Nina took it upon her favor to grip the thorn deeply set into the male’s paw, and pulled as hard as she could. She heard small little pops, and if the male had not struggled away from her, the thorn would come out. . .when it did she dug a small hole with her front paw, dirtying her own, and spat the thing into the hole before firmly packing the spot over with dirt.

As to not get the male infected Nina gradually made her over to the creek and dipped her paw into the water, before licking it dry. It was then that a squealing Kash ran into the clearing, jaws firmly enclosed in the bee hive she had requested. His own body was soon enveloped in a hug from the water, but the golden healer would not dwell on her apprentice until after she treated Triell. After all. . .he had been the main reason she needed the honey in the first place.

Her body weight easily crushed the hive as honey came out of it, making Nina give a satisfied sniff. Her paw dipped itself within the gooey material and her paw gently ran itself over Triell, covering his spot with honey. If the treatment worked correctly, the Tainn should feel the relief from the medicine. She then got a few leaves and stuck them on his paw, a small smile lacing her lips. That should keep him good until he gets home. . .and then perhaps his healer could cover another layer later. If not, he should still be fine. Her ears then pricked and her head turned, "Kashikoi, it‘s your turn."
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 10:56 AM by Aiyana.)
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

Nina worked her magic, and Triell was a good patient holding still. It hurt now and then, but was much better when she was finished. He sat briefly letting the honey and leaves stick to his paw, doing their purpose. "That's much better, thank you Nina." He said with a worn smile, looking over to Kashikoi. "And you Kashikoi. But I think I must go, and return some news to my own pack. If you two ever need anything don't hesitate to find me." It wasn't much, but it was something he could give in return. Quietly, the Tainn paused to exchange glances, making sure the other male would be alright after getting himself strung for his woes. Triell could not stay any longer, he needed to be alone. "Tell my brother I said hello, " he knew he did not want to face Ruiko right now. He didn't want anyone to look at him. It was with a respectful dip to his head, he turned away, and drifted through the woods. He would need some time to think, or better drift off to sleep with no pestering thoughts.

{end}