(See All?) Announcements
422 Users Online
Archer, Google, Bing, Isla

A visit for a friend... but they're not here — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm padded around the forest, the volant leaves rocking back and forth on the trees. The wind whistling slightly. <i>It's peaceful here.</i> is all she could think, they only thing her mind would allow to be thought for a few moments. <i> But peace can never last.</i> The words burned into her like an inferno of truth. She had to eat, hunger made her stomach growl with anger and she couldn't stand it anymore.

Shadowstorm lifted her head and breathed in deeply. Her foot was twisted and it stung badly. But she scented something as the scents hit the roof of her mouth. <i>Rabbit?</i> She thought, crouching slightly looking for the area of the delicious scent. <i>Where are you now?</i> She wondered seconds before seeing the rabbit. She silently stalked it. Barely making a move. She was nervous, extremely, like a murder at his trial. She knew catching this rabbit could be the difference between life and death. She was petrified.

She silently leapt at the rabbit, she was lithe and slender so it was easier. She landed on the rabbit and held it down. She thanked the wolf spirits for her catch and pressed down on it's neck until it was dead. She started to savor the mouthfuls of rabbit. The rabbit was juicy, fresh, and delicious. She took a huge gulp and savored the flavor some more, knowing that she didn't know when she would eat next. She finished the rabbit swiftly and was still hungry. <i>Hunger, but alive.</i> She thought, continuing forward.

She was in search of Copper Rock Creek. She wanted to fully apologize for leaving, the scent of her pack displayed proudly on her.
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
OOC: Can we add a little twist saying that she was already in CRC territory and didn't realize it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> Heartbreak had soon driven its way out of her system. There was no way she was going to let her former alpha’s leaving affect her mind set. She had a plan, one that was laying out quite nicely for the time being. She already had a few members, but even she knew she would have to expand with what she already had. The remains of Copper Rock Creek would not be enough to create a stable pack. . .for she knew, it would be hard. Not just on her, but on the others, mainly Kashikoi, who had been within the pack the longest. The ties the whole pack had formed had been deep, and Nina had been happy to see that some of her pack mates still wanted to stay with her, mainly the newest of the recruits who had been interwoven with her path.

She had finally decided to do one final sweep of the territory she had known as home one final time, her one eye catching the creek and the birds that chirped happily in the sky once again. If only they knew that life here would no longer be as plentiful as it had once been. Young wolves would not be bouncing around, begging one of the adults to play with them and the yearlings would no longer be searching for what they could specialize in. Those days were gone now, and new ones were now going to arise.

Her head and tail held high she started for her departure from her old territory and once again towards the ones she could continuously scout for a new home. The best had been the place she had first feel in love with Koda, the Thicket of Secrets, and had envied the territory for countless of reasons. The muscles had finally grown back into her and her fur was once again held the silky thickness she had lost for so long. She was strong and there was no denying it. She was a completely new wolf, with no limp to get in the way of walking. Just hunting. . .and running.

Just as she was nearing the exit, a familiar black shape came into view. Nina knew this wolf as one of her patients, someone whom she had trusted and healed. . .someone who had betrayed her. Anger welled up within her but it just didn’t seem to be able to reach its peek as it sat in a rock in her stomach. Her emerald eye watched the female approach before she called out in a strong voice, "Shadowstorm!" She briefly pondered if the female would recognize her at first.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
OOC: Sure I don't mind

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable2.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Shadowstorm hadn't noticed the border, the scent had been so faint. She didn't know any of the events that had taken place. She saw a familiar figure come into view. She recognized the fae easily and instantly, but fear over came her. Now that she was here, she wasn't sure if she had the guts to say sorry. What if Nina hated her eternally now? Shadowstorm couldn't live with the pain. She never wanted to hurt the fae's feelings. "Nina! Oh my gosh, w-what happened? I didn't even smell the borders. Is everything OK?" She asked, her eyes full of worry for the fae she'd once called friend and the place she once called home.

Shade looked around, everything seemed so different now. How were they all? How was Sloane doing? How was Nina herself doing. It appeared her leg was completely healed. How was young Kashi? Or Ruiko, Aeyleyn and the pups? How were they all? Shadowstorm was afraid to ask until she knew what was happening with the pack. Either something had happened or no one had patrolled recently. The last one was highly unlikely. The answer she feared was simply the answer. She didn't know it yet... But Copper Rock Creek had disbanded.

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> As the large black female approached her, Nina’s eyes narrowed in question as a familiar scent hit her nose. It wasn’t the smell of Shadowstorm that had aroused her memory, yet one of another. A fight and that scent. . .the fight with Rhysis, Athena, and others. Her lips pulled back slightly before relaxing again, willing herself not to bare her fangs. The golden beauty’s tail raised dominantly and ears strained forward, showing to Shadowstorm that she was not going to have any funny business today. Her words rang in her ears and before the golden brown female would answer, she quickly locked her heart in a box. No emotions could get to her today. This was strictly business terms.

When her jaws parted strict words came out of her mouth. They were cold and lifeless, "I called the disbanding of Copper Rock Creek. Ruiko and Aeylen left with their pups." Her cold eye remained on Shadow, anger filling her muscles. She had been a traitor to her, a no good filthy lying traitor. Nina’s tail flicked from side to side, trying to get her anger out through mutual signs. She then silently stared at Shadow, waiting to see her reaction.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
OOC: I know wolves don't cry, please go with it, its the only true way to show how she's feeling
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable2.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
Shadow looked up in shock. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I-I-I shouldn't have come back." She said, a tear slid from her face as the lifeless words parted from Nina's mouth. A single tear slid from her face, she should have stayed away, she was a traitor. A jerk. Shadow shark down from her small size, hurtful gazes killed her. She hadn't wanted too. she didn't belong there. No, not there, not ever. They hated her even more now. she wanted to run, but knew she couldn't. She continued backing up in fear Nina would attack. Much had changed in the female since Shadow had left. She never knew with Nina anymore.

Nina appeared angry with her. She had all right to be, she'd been taken in under the generosity of the pack, then just dead out left it. "I-I just wanted to apologize, for everything, being rude, rudely leaving. I-I just couldn't stay here. You have every right to kill me right here and now. I-I-I wouldn't blame you. I deserve it." Shadow had already been on the verge of an emotional breakdown once. But this was more then that. One of her only friends was lost, because she'd stabbed her in the back. Was it better to just walk away now? Or should she stay?

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> She watched on in shock at the reaction she had gotten out of Shadowstorm with her words. Her one piercing emerald eye stared at the broken girl in front of her. A broken shell of whom she had once healed. The snappy, bi-polar female she had first healed was of no more. . .in front of her, just stood a broken wolf looking for closure. Closure that no one could give her. . .due to the fact that the pack had disbanded. Nina blinked and stared at Shadowstorm, listening to the words exchanged for several minutes, letting them roll over in her mind. Her heartstrings were now starting to sing a sorrowful song. . .it was not in her to be rude to the former patient.

When she took a deep breath, she returned the banter quietly, with words of wisdom of her own, "I understand. You wanted to go where your heart led you. And the only way you can be happy is if you listen to your heart." Her tail wagged behind her, an easy, laid back gesture directed at Shadow, to show the smaller lady that she was not angry, though being sad was something different, her own personal issue. Her fight should not have been with Shadowstorm. She had seen how the others had treated Shadowstorm. . .she had not been wanted within Copper Rock Creek by the others. And so she had left. . .Nina understood this.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
"I understand. You wanted to go where your heart led you. And the only way you can be happy is if you listen to your heart." Shadow looked at her kindly. Maybe she had lost a friend, but Nina would always be kind. She didn't know that Shade had already told Nina that she'd joined Grizzly Hollow. She decided to tell her. "I-I've found a pack who would accept me for me. I've even help a few souls too. I remembered some of the herbs you used to help me to help them." She said, hoping Nina wouldn't get angry with her.

Shadow then looked around. So what would become of them now? What of Kashi and Sloane? Of Nina or any others who had been in Copper Rock Creek after she left. "Nina, what do you plan to do now. I mean, what will become of you guys? Kashi, Sloane, you, do you guys have a plan on what to do now?" She asked, her eyes curious, she wanted them to be happier, but they seemed happiest in Copper Rock Creek. Why would they close it up? Surely there could be enough wolves to keep it together right?

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
OOC: I imagine <a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFkCdmRYKfE' target='_blank'>this</a> song playing when she is speaking.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> Her one good eye seemed to hold much wisdom within it…just as it always had when she talked to others. She never really noticed it, to her it was just the way her eyes had always looked…the only difference was now she only had one of them. Her heart pounded in her chest…once, twice…three times. She was still here in this place she had called home, and now it would just be another territory she could walk in, no worries about the borders separating her from where she had once denned. It would still be her safe haven…the place where she could find things to heal others. With a sigh she lifted her head again, looking into Shadowstorm’s blue eyes as she finally finished her ramble. Nina had learned to get used to the Slayer family ramble, they seemed to never be able to stop talking, but it was a great listener who gave the best advice…and that was something Nina could easily ace.

When she finally spoke her voice was laced in amusement for the first part, "I know you‘ve joined Grizzly Hollow Shadow. Your brother came to me. As for the rest of it. We are still close…perhaps even closer than we were before. But this time…it‘s different. We couldn‘t stay here…with all these memories. I‘m almost positive that none of us would be able to stand it." Her ears twitched, her good eye roaming over the memorized territory around her. She would miss this sacred place, but she would visit…only when she needed to. Sadness still welled up within her at the loss…the lose of the pups, Aeylen, and Ruiko. But it had been their time to leave and Nina had silently accepted that. It had been awhile and she knew that she would have to move on.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
"I know you‘ve joined Grizzly Hollow Shadow. Your brother came to me. As for the rest of it. We are still close…perhaps even closer than we were before. But this time…it‘s different. We couldn't stay here…with all these memories. I‘m almost positive that none of us would be able to stand it." Shadow was all but surprised when she'd heard that Nina and her brother conversed in conversation. Probably Shade looking for his sister because she hadn't told her that she'd left Copper Rock Creek yet.

she looked at Nina hearing the last part. She understood the memories of this place. she had a few of her own. Telling Kashi and Nina her history, they were one of the select few that knew. Breaking her leg and being taken in. Leaving. Most of her memories here were bitter, but they were still memories. She guessed it was part of the reason she left. "Nina, I guess memories were part of the thing that led me to leave. Bitter memories with me for the most part here. But that was my own doing. If only I'd been able to realize what an ass I was before hand."

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
OOC: You can reply or archive.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> Her one good eye remained on Shadowstorm, nodding her head silently to her, but her head then snapped towards the thickets and then towards the sun. It was setting now…and Nina knew it was time to take her leave. Her family would be looking for it. Nodding her head to Shadowstorm she spoke one last time, "I must go, my friend. If you or your pack ever need anything you always know how to find me. Word gets around her fast." She then nods her head, going up to the smaller wolf and nipping her muzzle in brief acceptance. She was not angry and she understood. Blinking her eye she then went of at a slight trot. Something she could now do thanks to Elettra’s recovery methods.

Her pace increased slightly as she got closer to home, worry shining in her good emerald eye. Was everyone alright or had she simply just been hearing things in the wind? She was positive she had heard a cry of pain coming from somewhere. She then lifted her head, her powerful howl cutting through the air, going through most of the thickets and perhaps some of her old home. She was greeted with silence though, and a small frown creased her gaze. It was just an optical illusion.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »