(See All?) Announcements
355 Users Online
Bing, Google

i guess i wanted you more — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
    If I go crazy then will you stillcall me superman?

Ice towered over him in his victory, a collection of warmth, silver, and white. Triell could not see his raised tail, but expected it to be a high banner of his accomplishment. Despite it all, being on the flat of his back looking up he really wasn't mad. A bit disappointed it hadn't lead to Ice asking to give, or a tie. It felt good on the ground, his mouth opening while he caught his breath.

He winced at the wet lick, though it was nothing painful. He ruffled the back of his head deeper against his pillow. Triell laughed, only after bumping his cold,wet nose to the underside of Ice's chin. It was meant of an answer of yes, with respect to the man above him in more then one way. "Yes," he stated, thinking that was more painful to admit. He hung on to the impulse to grab the lengthy skin beneath Ice's neck, but the silvery wolf moved in time. Triell did not want to get up surprisingly, he stared at the sky a bit longer, at last sealing his black lips. The he hadn't really been worn by the ordeal, he felt tired from everything else, as if it sucked the life from him instead. Deciding he best get up, he made a grumble, rolling to his side, and then to a stand. He stretched his neck, popping some bones, and gave a flick of his tail. He simply watched Ice wondering what on earth he was thinking, and why he had to grin about it. Triell assumed it was because he had won this wrestling match, when he went to make a comment the wolf's voice broke out over the river. there was something different to it.

His dark ears cocked in his direction, he slowly started to walk closer. He was listening, letting his eyes slip to the surface beneath his paws. A raised chin, but limp tail he paused just to Ice's flank. He wondered if he was talking about Rhysis, or something in general. Seeing evil, instead of it being an inward disease that consumed everything. "I think it would be nice if wolves had to wear evil on their coats, but that's not the way it works." He stepped closer, wondering what Ice tended to brood about, if it was things like this, or if there was something specific that drove him to speak like this. "But, who doesn't question if they do something wrong? " He asked, knowing he frequently badgered himself about that issue. It was with a smirk, and bat of his tail he took a came to stand beside Ice, looking to the river. He turned his nose to the wolf's ear, "You're doing something wrong now." Triell quickly grabbed at the male's rough, just below his cheeks, attempting to pull it down because Triell did not mind getting himself wet if it meant dragging Ice along with him.

[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Fenrir who has 639 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ice Aesir
Let me know if you want something changed. :3

you do not know who is your friend
or who is your enemy
until the   ICE breaks.
Interesting, how roles changed and reversed; how the last time, it had been Triell breathing smoke and hissing out anger, throwing his dark, anguished thoughts into the world.. and Ice, who had sat as calmly as a tree in a snowstorm, allowing Triell's dark rage to flare in the night, harmlessly, before it sputtered out. And now, it was he who felt like bashing his head against the rocks and splitting his skull just to be able to get to his thoughts and sort them out. Even as he stubbornly stared at the surface of the River, he could feel Triell beside him - feel the heat radiating off his body, his particular, familiar scent, the faint brush of his dark fur as their sides rose and fell, barely touching. He remembered a time when it had made his skin tingle; now it was just comforting. A grim smile curved his lips. "Indeed, but few are wholly evil - would that mean, that they wear gray?" And if so, we're all stuck in the middle of the spectrum. He didn't respond to the open question; Triell knew very well that Ice knew that he brooded. Perhaps it was just a part of being adult - second-guessing yourself and all you did, looking for ways to, what, improve? He'd been happier when he'd been blunt and stupid, when life had been easy. It had been him and the pack and the world.

But then he was up to something, that dark shadow of his, sticking his cold nose in Ice's ear and breathing a sentence. "You're doing something wrong now." Concerned, mostly by the dark undertone the whole thing seemed to carry, he began to turn his head; heart skipping a beat, what have I done now?, when Triell's strong jaws locked on the scruff behind his jaw. Silver eyes grew wide, his heart seizing in his chest even as he dug his paws into the ground and became as rigid as an ice block. What are you doing?! he wanted to scream, shrilly, and as Triell's dark weight dropped towards the river, Ice more or less toppled over with his legs still straight. Reality hit him at about the same time as the water: time speeding up as it splashed, cold, against his face, drowning his nose and his mouth and his eyes and his ears. Gasping in a lungful of the liquid, he managed to plant his forelegs and push his head up, coughing and spluttering before gulping down air. "Triell!" he cried out after a moment, turning to him with a scowl. At least they were both wet now. Sitting on his butt in the river, he grumpily tried to smack the black wolf with a sopping wet paw, fighting to keep the grin from breaking free on his face. A spring and a summer with River wolves had, if not cured his dislike for water, at least most of his fear.
.ice aesir
let the stars above shine in your soul
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

Much as Triell wanted to figure out the world, it seemed impossible just like counting every star in the heavens. Knowing what made the sun fall, and the moon rise. What made him a wolf who wanted to hunt and howl, and the elk to butt antlers and eat grass. There was too much of the world for him to grasp it all. Something he had not known as a child, but had thought growing would change that. It hadn't it. He was still left with all these questions. He gave himself some credit. He was two years old now, and that in itself he had learned a lot.

"I guess if you want to get technical," he said, the play in his voice evident. He would never make fun of the ponderings of Ice any more than the wolf would Triell's. He wasn't really sure what else to tell his friend. It was true what he said, dark and light in al souls. It was just what one was kept alive and fed.

Ice lost in thought was too easy to take advantage of. Why did it delight him so much to get Ice soaked? He could feel the panic, the drop in the large male's weight, the protest. Triell was already at a head start, and SPLASH! He chortled at the sure surprise of the silver mask, and than laughed some more in between coughs. He had taken in some water too, but it had been thoroughly worth it. Rubbing his nose to his elbow with a sniff to clear his nostrils, he only continued to chuckle. The twitch of movement he was ready to be dunked in return so he swiftly pulled his head out of Ice's reach to be thumped in the chest. "What did you expect? I have to get you swimming one day!"He barked, with a wag of his tail, smirking at the soaked male.

Inactive No Rank
Ice Aesir
shortest post of the century, but with so much depending on how the other reacts, it's hard to make them longer :)

or who is your enemy
until the   ICE breaks.
So typically Triell to just sit there and laugh while he was - well, not drowning, as he was easily sitting, but being miserable. So typically Triell to pull him in in the first place. Ice's large paw connected with a wet, black chest. It wasn't as satisfying as it would've been to smack him on the nose, but it served the purpose at least. A grin was threatening to break free, to soar and lift his spirits; a dark, menacing chuckle escaped him when his friend tried to justify it. "Swimming?" he growled out, his tail sweeping currents of joy in the water. "I'll show you swimming, you rascal!" And with that, the huge, wet wolf surged to a stand upon sturdy legs, feeling the heaviness of water slog against him as he rose. Spraying water everywhere with his wagging tail, a laugh mixing in with his playful snarling, he lunged for Triell, trying to get a grip on his scruff - preferably near the head, where he'd not have much to put against Ice's bulk. Oh, yes, he'd show him swimming! They'd have loads of fun dunking Triell in the river! If he got his grip, he'd then start striding out towards the deeper parts of the river, dragging the black wolf along to the best of his extent.
.ice aesir
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn

Triell could not contain his laughter. He was only returning the favor of besting the silver male, and oh that face he was likely never to forget Ice's expression. The dark man was ready for a returning shot, this was how the game was played. Surely, Ice wouldn't let him get away with this. A deep chuckle, and a snort Triell's paws began to dance in the water in anticipation. Come on then, the Tainn thought, lets see a water fight. With the threat Triell did not turn from the charge, he embraced it with a growl in return. Bring it on. Water flew in his face, and he closed his eyes, knowing Ice's teeth found his loose skin by his cheek. Triell fought back, pulling back, and letting his paws reach out to push away. He was caught, and began zig-zagging beside Ice like a drunk where the river started to rise. Triell knew what was in store with him, and he was only half fighting through his panting breaths.

(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 10:39 PM by Triell.)
Inactive No Rank
Ice Aesir
or who is your enemy
until the ICE breaks.
The water was absolutely everywhere — in the air, in his fur, on the ground, in the river... in his mouth and eyes and ears. Memories of the flood were distant, but he knew that water was a vicious enemy when it wanted to, but tonight it was just the perfect means of retribution. With a wriggling, laughing Triell in his mouth, Ice began to to pad out deeper, tugging the black male along. If Triell had decided to not get dunked Ice wasn't sure he could've forced the black wolf: they were both quite large, after all, but something told him that his younger friend was just putting up a show. He was a River wolf, anyway. Supposedly they liked water.

Grinning from ear to ear and with the current batting lazily at his chest, Ice decided it was deep enough. Growling playfully through the soppy fur in his mouth he gave Triell a few sharp tugs, letting him know what was coming. With obvious glee and a waving tail he then closed his eyes and flattened his ears, and trying not to breathe in the entire river, he chucked both of their heads under the surface, wriggling and tugging a little just for fun. After a moment he pulled them both up again, but after a thoughtful silence of a few seconds he decided that, no, he wasn't quite done. Down they went again, but this time Ice ended it all with a rough shove to upend his friend, or at least check his balance, before barking and dancing away, trying to not get caught in the same play of revenge. Laughing and wet, the two males hauled themselves onto the river bank, flopping over to dry in the sun side by side.

[ the end! ]
.ice aesir