(See All?) Announcements
573 Users Online
Google, Bing

Bugs, Account Settings, Aniwaya Woods
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Bug Reports, Account Settings, Aniwaya Woods

We've officially been on the new MyBB board for 5 days, and the staff has to say that we're seriously impressed. Not only with everyone's activity, but with the great attitude everybody has had about the move. We know it hasn't been the most painless of transitions, but we're working on it, we promise! Keep up the great work and continue to post your errors/something seems off in the Bug Reports thread.

Looking in to some bugs, we realized that there was an error with transferring account settings. We would encourage everyone to visit the board settings section in the UCP and check to see if all the correct options are checked. Can't see avatars or signatures? Getting encrypted PM notifications? It's probably because the correct options aren't being checked here.

Since we are only two days away from the New Year, we want to encourage everybody to go vote for your December OTMs'.

Finally, the staff would like to announce the new players of Aniwaya Woods - the pack created for our board wide plot, Where the Wild Things Are. Congratulations to, Sarah who will be playing Slimtail, Becuffin who will be playing Slyscar, and Thea who will be playing Dapplefur. However, it seems that poor Ripplefang is still without a player! We will be accepting applications for her until January 2nd, after which we will be deciding a player. We would encourage everybody to apply, even if you applied for one of the other three. Aniwaya Woods players, you will receive a PM shortly with the information to your accounts and additional instructions. Congratulations!

On behalf of all the RoW Staff, we'd like to wish you a safe and Happy New Year! We can't wait to see what 2013 will bring to RoW. =)

To add on to this announcement:

The Lone Wolf LP Tracker got off track at some point during the move, so people were getting additional time until their next LP subtraction (it was up until like February). So all Lone Wolves LP dock has been reset to January 5th. Most of you lucked out and won't have points deducted. I apologize for the inconvenience.
To add more:

I'd like to ask everyone to, instead of wait for the Archive function to come back, post in Maintenance when a thread needs archiving. We can archive them manually for you, and I very much prefer giving Life Points to archived threads. It feels better in my OCD moderator soul.
let the stars above shine in your soul