(See All?) Announcements
874 Users Online
Bing, Oleander

Written in the Stars... — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
Koda couldn't believe the bounty of love that the fates had brought his way. He'd never really thought about love or taking a mate in his old life. He'd been content to be Second and lead hunter. He had never longed for more as many wolves had. Then after the fire and devastation that it had wrought, he'd avoided others altogether for so long. Then he'd come to Relic-Lore and almost immediately he had met this kind-hearted, intelligent and beautiful fae and lost his heart to her. Miraculously, his affections were returned and despite the time and distance that sought to keep them apart, here they were, deeper in love than ever.

He buried his head in her fur as she reached for him. When she said, "I missed you." hi heart almost broke. Pressing harder into her silky pelt, he took a moment to swallow the lump of emotion that welled up in his throat. When he had collected himself enough, he drew his head back and looked into her emerald eye, his golden eyes shining and green flecks dancing and said, "I miss you too, my love. But out time is coming and we will be together soon and nothing will ever part us again!" This he knew. He would be by her side before spring and he would finally be able to give her all of him. She deserved a full-time mate to love and cherish her and to support her and she would get him. This he vowed to himself and to her with his heartfelt words.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

She easily relaxed into the thick body of Koda, her head resting on his shoulder as she breathed in his musty scent. Every little thing triggered a deep emotion within her heart, one that was hard to shake when she was surrounded by him. Her smaller form easily fit underneath his massive head, and when she was around him, she knew she no longer had anything to fear. The stress and anxiety that was building within her could just be released, and the weight she had been carrying ever since the Creek wolves disbanded was lifted off her pack. She felt refreshed and renewed once again. Nina would be able to move on and finish what she started and a new beginning would come for them, for her.

When his words were muttered in her ears she shouldn’t help the excited chill that traveled up and down her spine. They would be able to be together, if Elettra allowed it, and she desperately hoped that he would be with her some way or another. The place she had picked out wasn’t exactly close to Willow Ridge territory. She had made sure to pick the place furthest away from the mountains, but in the process she had also been distancing herself from her love. With fears came sacrifices. Her head then reared back, her good eye turning back into the forest, where she knew Sloane would be waiting for her, after he finished his conversation with Narime. She turned her head back to him briefly embracing him, before her words came quickly, “I must be going. Until next time, my love.” With those final words she licked his muzzle before turning and disappearing into the lagoon.

{exit}
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
For long moments they embraced, just enjoying the rare moment to be together. But, before long, she drew away and said her goodbyes. Just before she turned away he, whispered, "I will see you soon, my love." Then all he could see was her retreating form. Moving away from him and towards the wolf that would be her support system for now. Sloane Thorben. An instinctive part of him was jealous of the large ruddy male for the time that he would spend with his mate, but he knew that they were just friends and he was grateful to him for being there for Nina as he could not right now.

When he could no longer see her, he turned back towards Willow Ridge and his responsibilities as alpha. The burden seemed lighter somehow though. Just being with Nina had relieved much of his stress and knowing that there was an end in sight to their separation. Spring would find them together and for now, that thought and their love, was enough to carry them both through the thick and the thin that life would bring their way.

(I couldn't resist the last line! <33, Fade to black... )

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.