(See All?) Announcements
279 Users Online
Bing, Google

Took a Deep Breath in the Mirror — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Thea who has 52 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Ecco D'Oliva
          The ethics and social structure of pack life were ingrained in all of their DNAs, Ecco just lost track of hers. Making it seem it was easier done than said in this case with putting in your own weight and part of a pack, perhaps the packs here wouldn't be so judgmental and critical of letting outsiders in after all (as Ecco would discover in another week's time of this moment). Hearing of four packs in the region, Ecco silently recalled all of them named. Swift River, Grizzly Hollow, Poison Path, Willow Ridge. All of them had their generic region names, although Ecco was slightly curious about where Poison Path might have got their name from. Willow Ridge was the elder female's pack, and it sounded like one that fit her to a tee. Willow's leader, Elettra Archer, seemed just as collected as the female before her. "Willow Ridge. I'll have to visit one day. Are the willows pleasant there?" The D'Oliva questioned, wondering the pack chose their terrain for the sake of being sheltered by the whimsical, swept trees that were actually beautiful trees in nature when summer's high point was strong.

Ecco's ears perked up, her head also raising several inches from her neck. "Really? I mean, thanks... I'm glad you're willing to do that." Ecco expressed, a newfound joy shining through her dark visage. She wasn't expecting the seasoned female to do a kind gesture so soon. Originally finding Ecco wallowing in misery, she breathed in a new sense of hope for her. As introductions were suddenly remembered, Ecco finally received her name as Skana Coho. "Skana, I'm Ecco D'Oliva. Thanks for seeing faith in me." For the first time in a long time, a genuine smile etched its way upon her dark muzzle. It wasn't anything triumphant for a smile, but it was genuine, and it felt good to smile amid company again.
Played by Kydnt who has 95 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Skana Coho
Were the willows pleasant? Skana supposed they were, although she often forgot to stop and smell the roses so to speak. Pleasantness was seldom something she took into consideration as far as a place's utility, and with a quirk at the corner of her mouth Skana nodded in an answer.

With the fire rekindled in the younger woman's eyes, Skana figured it was time she headed back to the Ridge and make sure everything was well in order there. With a sigh Skana hauled herself to her wary paws, her tail giving a single friendly swish at Ecco's thanks. "Sure," Skana laughed, "Just don't like seeing anyone sitting around dying for no reason." With one last look at Ecco, the old wolf ambled off, headed back towards Willow Ridge.

exit.

OOC: So sorry it's so short and sorry for the wait. Figured I'd just finish off here?
(This post was last modified: Feb 18, 2013, 01:41 AM by Skana.)