407 Users Online
Bing, Google

Beyond the sunset — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vero who has 95 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Inkheart

Where'd it go? She couldn't be very far off. A few nights ago Amélie's aimless wandering had left her staring up at a spectacular pink tree. She had never seen a cherry blossom before. It was beautiful....with its flirty, long pink vines skirting the ground. The sight had certainly left an imprint in her mind. As she padded forward, the mademoiselle stumbled upon pink shedding of the very tree she was searching for, and alas, there it was. With a crooked smile Amélie took a seat, admiring the silent tree that lured her. Beyond it the lazy sun slowly shifted, sending an array of colors across the Canadian sky.

A faint, pleased sigh escaped her sturdy lungs as she slid onto her stomach and rolled onto her back. Decidedly so, Amélie would lay there until a blue blanket wrapped itself around the planet. "Just beyond the sunset, someone waits for me..." she sang smugly to herself, quite happy with her tranquil surroundings.
(This post was last modified: Aug 19, 2010, 09:01 PM by Amélie.)
Played by Kira who has 198 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> It had taken him nearly all day to find a suitable prey to hunt down for a decent meal but that was what being a loner was like. Some days, he didn’t even have the chance of finding food but he was certainly desperate enough to try for the entire day. It only happened when he had passed along into the Wild Cherry Orchard that he swore he saw an angel come to take his life away. However, he somehow knew that Heaven wasn’t where he was meant to be taken so she could not have been there to take him up to the heavens. So he just slowed his tracks and stared at her from the side and nearly felt himself just stop completely.
Inkheart tried his best to get a good scent off of her but no sign of a pack registered thus leaving him with her scent along with a good scent of a ton of other territories. It didn’t make sense to the inky nomad but what he did know, was that there was a certain heat growing along his chest. He opened his mouth so that he could talk and announce his presence but he couldn’t seem to find the right words. For once in his entire life, he didn’t want to fuck up this first impression and thus found his tongue stuck against the bottom of his mouth. Anything he said might easily make her angry or upset (he didn’t know what she was like or how she might look at things) so if he told her that she didn’t look like the type of woman to be a loner, she might take that the wrong one. Or if he told her that she was too beautiful to be alone, she might take it that he was trying to jump her bones when that was (not really) the last thing on his mind.
So he stayed quiet and tried to figure out what he wanted to say first, his eyes trained upon her and watching her gaze at the orchard tree. Finally, he decided to go with the first thing that rolled off his tongue. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“You are just as radiant as the tree miss, if not more.” he managed a short-lasting smile while still standing there and managed to move his eyesight back to the tree so that he didn’t seem like such a weird creeper.

i'm always looking for threads, so message me if you'd like one!
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

It was rather ironic that the tune she sang turned out to be rather true, for an inky gentleman stood not very far from her. His voice was as delightful as the flattering words that parted from his lips. It sent a faint blush to her milky cheeks, and she laughed softly. "Oh, Monsieur, thank you for the flattery." she chirped in her mildly thick French accent .

In a single, swift, graceful motion, Amélie rolled onto her paws. She now faced the smooth-tounged knight with a dulcet smile. " And for your company as well. I am Amélie, and more than pleased to meet you." His thoughtfulness paid off, for Amélie was already quite fond of the géniale monsieur that delightfully took her by surprise.
(This post was last modified: Aug 19, 2010, 09:48 PM by Amélie.)
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> Oh thank the orchard tree! The beautiful lady was not a mirage and had not acted as he might have and pushed the other away. Maybe living with himself for so long was so bad—he couldn’t remember the last time he had interacted with anyone so… flawless before. Of course, he had always been in moods where he just didn’t want anyone to bother him and thus immediately concluded that he wasn’t going to like them. Her thick accent made his mouth feel heavy with saliva which he swallowed distastefully and before he knew it, she was standing up and looking right at him. As if not knowing what to say was enough, he knew what it felt cornered like to be a baby deer.
Her name was so pretty—good god, Inkheart! Snap out of it you blithering oaf!—but he just couldn’t not think about it. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“Amélie,” it was pretty and definitely something that suited her flawless perfection, <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“I’m Inkheart.” He wasn’t a man of a ton of words but he was trying; however, he also felt sort of weird just standing there and having no idea how to make conversation with her. It had been eons since he had tried to know anyone and much longer since he’d been in the company of someone that didn’t assist him in a hunt or ask him where a certain place was.

Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Amélie cocked her head to the right, and then to the left as she watched him savor her name. It made her simper, and her tail wag a slight bit faster. He quickly introduced himself, and the snowy-pelted girl dipped her head lightly. "Inkheart," she savored, too, quickly deciding she liked it and that it fit him perfectly. "Inkheart, where are you from if I may ask?" Amélie had been by herself in Relic Lore for a very short time, and had hardly met any wolves since her arrival. Ink here had proven to be quite a delightful introduction to the souls that resided there, though. Everything looked promising so far.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> Even the way her tail moved caused him to feel weak; why did women have power over men just with the simple things they did? Or, better yet… why did he of all men feel weak because she just batted her eyelashes and wagged her tail? <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“I was born in a desolate place called Valentine’s Keep,” but it wasn’t a place that screamed ‘welcome friends’ to normal passersby. In fact, it wasn’t really a place that anyone would ever want to bring company in case they were ready to be bored and ridiculed. Inkheart had been a loner in Relic Lore for nearly two years now and thus would have known if she had been here all along. Hell, he probably wouldn’t be fumbling around right now if she had been. Then he’d probably be considered a stalker and, well, that was pretty much frowned upon by most girls.

Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Nodding her head thoughtfully, Amélie realized she had never heard of such a place. Then again, how would she have? Most of her life she had spent captive with wolves who were equally as clueless. "How long have you been here? In these parts?" If he had been here a while perhaps he could take the liberty of showing her around. She could learn a little more about Relic Lore all while making a new, handsome friend. It was a win, win, right? "I have not been here very long myself, although I'm sure you already figured that." Her pale eyes shone softly as she looked up at the male, behind him the cotton candy sky beginning to transform into that sparkle studded blanket.
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> If he even knew how weird he looked just standing there with his foot in his mouth, he probably would have just walked away to avoid embarrassment to the twelfth degree. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“Since I was nine months,” and he was very proud to say that he had survived that long as a Loner and there were times where it got particularly lonely but he sure as hell didn’t mind. Nowadays, everyone was completely retarded and couldn’t defend themselves worth a shiny rabbit. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“You could have fooled me,” he mentioned with a sly grin though that was partially a lie—he had expected that maybe she was a part of a pack around here but was just sneakily covering up her scent. It just didn’t really make sense that such a dainty creature like herself was a loner and defending herself from the evils of the world.

Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Nine months? Amélie thought to herself, her brows rising in shock. He had not even been a yearling! "Wow. That is impressive." she told him sincerely, a soft smile rising onto her lips yet again. When the conversation rolled around to her, Inkheart's reply took her by surprise. Surely he was just being a gentlemen. "Oh, nonsense. I am-how you say-the big gay elephant in the room!" Bubbled laughter began to spill, her cheeks rising just below her eyes. "At least I feel that way when I speak." she admitted, shrugging her petite shoulders. "But I don't mind it." If you asked her, she was quite proud of her accent, background, and history. After all, she was born for a great cause, and she was there to ultimately fulfill a mission. "Do you belong to a pack, Ink? If I may call you so."
(This post was last modified: Aug 20, 2010, 01:59 PM by Amélie.)
Inactive No Rank
Inkheart
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;"> As he stood there and pondered just exactly what it was that was making this a difficult conversation for him, besides the fact that he felt like he was staring at something from his lightest dreams. Heart hadn’t had any sort of dreams this real in years and thus couldn’t even begin to think that this was actually real. The ink nomad was quite happy that she was impressed that he had been on his own since he was nine months of age and thus, felt a little swell in his pride. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“Big gay elephant?” Inkheart couldn’t help but feel a little strange with that comment because he didn’t exactly know what an elephant was and had never imagined them to be homosexual.
<b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“Your voice is fine,” he commented nonchalantly though was trying hard not to through compliments at her any chance he could. Inkheart didn’t want to completely flatter her to where there was nothing left but he also had no idea what other conversations they could have but maybe Amélie had better ideas than him. <b style="font-size:12px; font-family:georgia;">“I don’t belong anywhere,” his voice was flat and emotionless having not really figured that being a part of a pack was important. There were those two here but neither of them were something that he wanted or felt the need to possess.