365 Users Online
Bing, Google

Liquide — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vero who has 95 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Ruiko <3

For the first time in what seemed like a very long time, Amélie actually found herself feeling tired. It seemed as though her paws had been on fire for the last few days, sending to over waterfalls, passed cherry blossoms, and apparently over a beaver dam. Relic Lore had treated her kindly thus far with its interesting locations and friendly natives. It made her never want to simmer down and actually have a good nights rest. As a result she was rather sluggish, but happier than ever.

With a heavy sigh, the silky haired mademoiselle rested herself along the banks of the river, her delicate paw lazily floating on the running water. The wind was soft as it gracefully ran through her flowing, ravishing white fur. Her surroundings were serene and inviting, lulling Amélie into a state of tranquility.
(This post was last modified: Aug 19, 2010, 10:46 PM by Amélie.)
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
As much as Swift River was beginning to feel like home as he and his siblings settled in, Ruiko actually found comfort in the light trickle of water that swept past in Heartleaf Creek. He had risen earlier in the morning, leaving the solitude of his lone den to trail along the outskirts of the border, marking the territory where the pack scent had begun to fade. Initially, he had hoped to meet Indru along the way, but he believed the tawny leader was probably still in the den he now shared with the pups, keeping sure they at least stayed home while the sun was down. Borlla was becoming problematic – her travels were becoming outrageous and dangerous, and the brown wolf was quietly on the lookout for her as well.

Yet it was not the soft pale fur of his sister that he found by the creek edge. Just as his creamy paws slid to the waters edge, the large male paused his muzzle part way to the refreshing liquid, his burning golden eyes falling upon an unfamiliar she-wolf. One silky white paw was draped leisurely in the water, while she seemed quite calm about her current surroundings. Realizing she probably had not noticed his presence yet, Ruiko did not falter in his original mission; the hefty wolf bowed his muzzle down, his tongue lapping at the water as he quenched his thirst.
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

The sound of paws shuffling alerted Amèlie of Ruiko's presence, and she lifted her head curiously, hoping (but not expecting) it to be someone she knew. A large, tawny pelted male came into view, his notable, sharp golden eyes nonchalantly far from her. Silently she watched as he lapped up water from the creek, debating wether or not a hello was in order. "Bonjour, Monsieur." she greeted with a hospitable smile, her French accent quite prominent. As she saw it she wanted to say hello, and so she would. And that was that. She did not press the matter father, however, not wanting to be a nuisance. So like a lioness stretched across a sunny rock, Amèlie flicked her thick milky tail and watched Ruiko from the distance.
(This post was last modified: Aug 20, 2010, 07:30 PM by Amélie.)
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
So great was his thirst that the moment the cool water ran down his throat he could feel the relief of the burn. Tactfully, however, he only drank for a single moment before lifting his large muzzle back up, his gleaming bright eyes turning back once more to fall upon the girl not far off. Droplets of water formed upon the creamy tuft of his chin, and Ruiko gave the stranger a blink as her accented greeting flowed to him. He had never heard anything quite like it, and the words were unfamiliar to him.

She was a delicate creature – the feminine curves cloaked in ivory, it would seem any man would find her extremely attractive. Luckily for Ruiko, he wasn’t like other males, and instead remained more curious about her origin. “Hello,” he drawled, his deep tones rough. With a flick of his tail, the hefty giant assumed there was little point in beating around the bush. “Where are you from?”
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Spending only a moment to quench his thirst, the distant male lifted his muzzle and returned the girl's foreign greeting. She smiled softly then, her milky ears rising to a perk, and for the first time since arriving at Relic-Lore, someone asked her about her origin. "I am from Canada." she told him, a little vague. If he wanted to know any more she would be glad to share. "I have not been here very long." she informed him with a swift roll of her petite shoulders. "And you, Monsieur?" she asked him softly, pulling herself up from the ground and sliding onto her paws.
(This post was last modified: Sep 11, 2010, 10:07 PM by Amélie.)
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Ruiko withheld the light frown that threatened to darken his brow at her response – he couldn't tell what part of Canada she had come from, though he could only assume it was the reason it explained her accent and foreign words. “I’ve lived here all my life,” he offered in return, his dark tail giving a brief flick before he gave a nod to her once more. “If you don’t mind me asking, where from Canada?”

He paused for a moment, his eyes drifting from the lithe ivory girl and to the waters that brushed gently against the jut of the land. His ear gave a gentle flick against a small fly, and without another sound the large tawny wolf settled himself down to his haunches, surprised at how much interest he was beginning to take in the lives of lone wolves lately.
(This post was last modified: Sep 11, 2010, 10:07 PM by Ruiko.)
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Amélie sat perkily, her soft eyes respectfully locked on her acquaintance's golden eyes. He informed her that Relic Lore had been his home his entire life, and she couldn't help but think of how lucky he was. "That is delightful. You must know this land in and out." her dulcet voice commented, as she merrily smiled. He then proceeded to ask her where in Canada she was from. For a moment she wondered if he would have liked to know about the rehabilitation project. "I'm from the French part of Canada called Quebec. Specifically from a wolf rehabilitation facility. Our numbers are dwindling with the passing of the years, so the humans are trying to well, undo their doing and bring up the wolf population. I was released thirty moons or so ago."
(This post was last modified: Sep 13, 2010, 02:27 AM by Amélie.)
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Her words were not something he would choose himself – delightful, specifically. Yet, her intrigue to his knowledge of the lands was slightly endearing, and the large male only lifted his shoulders in a shrug in return. “The surrounding areas, yes,” he agreed quietly, his eyes drifting back to the waters. “I’ve only explored a bit of the lands outside of close vicinity to our pack lands.” There was a small pause before his eyes drifted back to the ivory she-wolf. She was a seemingly delicate creature; petite in stature, with the palest pelt he had ever witnessed. Her eyes were ice-like as well, and she reminded him of the north. “What of you, miss? Have you done much exploring?”

Both of his ears flickered forward in mild interest to her story. His creamy muzzle canted slightly, a light frown of curiosity marring his tawny features as she delved in to a tale he had never quite heard before. She was from a wolf rehabilitation facility. This, of course, only stirred his intrigue more and the male’s wolfish brows lifted. “Well that’s certainly a history right there,” he mused, a small lopsided grin tweaking at his tainted lips. “What was it like, if you don’t mind me asking?”
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

Amélie nodded politely as he told her what exactly he was familiar with, and then went on to ask her about her exploring. Her grin grew a little as she nodded 'yes'. "Where I come from there isn't much to explore...so this place has become such a pleasure. I've taken advantage of all the different scenery and have spent a lot of time exploring." Though it seems far from likely, the petite white dove was actually quite the dare-devil risk-taker!

Ruiko seemed quite interested in her information about the rehabilitation center. She didn't mind a bit, and in fact thought all wolves should have some knowledge on it. "It was ....interesting. I had a normal pack and such, but our territory had wire boundaries. You could only go so far before not being able to go any further. Here it seems like the land goes on forever. Oh! And the humans. Yes, humans...have you ever seen one?" Amé asked, though assumed he probably had not. "I grew up seeing them around. Once in a while I would get stung with one of their instruments that would make me unable to move. And they'd take me away and look at me and then put me back. That was scary." she paused for a moment and shrugged. "I could go on and on but we'd be here forever!" she told him, laughing.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Her words did not intrigue him in the sense that she had explored the lands quite thoroughly hence far, they stirred his curiosity because of her initial words: there wasn’t much to explore where she came from. The stoical wolf regarded her quietly as he believed she would likely explain the situation more to him; after all, he had made the inquiry to her homeland. If she didn’t want to talk about it, he would simply lead the conversation elsewhere.

And just as he suspected, the girl continued her tale. Generally, the large male was not interested in learning anything about a complete stranger.. but her circumstances had been so different from his own, that he was surprisingly pleased he had bothered to return her greeting. A light frown pulled at his features as she continued, and at the mention of humans, he only gave a brisk shake of his muzzle. He had never seen a human, though he had heard of them. Of course, he hadn’t heard anything good, and the idea that she had been with them.. and now here, well.. he was almost speechless. “You survived the humans?”