(See All?) Announcements
517 Users Online
Google, Bing

Spectral Woods & BWP Wrap-Up
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Spectral Woods!

Hmm.. Is that a new territory I see in the Vale of Secrets region..?

BWP Wrap-Up

Okay, guys! This is a brief message that the Boardwide Plot should be concluding over the next few weeks! This means that the Aniwaya Woods pack is on its way out and plots and threads should be wrapped up, or started and finished swiftly! This isn't an announcement to pressure anyone, just know that soon, the Aniwaya pack will be disbanded and the characters left to the demise of their players. ;)

To continue with land discovery, it has been decided that a new territory will open every week until all are revealed. If you have a plot/territory discovery thread idea, please feel free to PM the Spirit of Wildwood account and we will set up the area you wish to discover and open the board up for such a thing to happen; after all, we want everyone to have a chance to be involved in this!

YAY! I can't wait to see whats in store for us all!
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Will Aniwaya wolves still be abducting pups when the Spring comes?

So sorry for the delay in response to this!

I'd say it's more or less up to individual players of the Aniwaya Woods wolves. If they are still around and want to participate in such a plot, that's entirely up to them.

Well, we're preparing to go over the mountains, but I have no real idea where to take this ship once we're across. xD

http://relic-lore.net/showthread.php?tid=4095 this thread is open until April 7th, for all of those who intend to come across the mountains and fight. I guess we'll have to work it out with pup-nappings and other timelines and the Aniwaya players to see how it plays out ehhh... halp? :D
Fleetfoot can go this way/in the war. :D

:D

I'm thinking, to just get this over and finished.. maybe once the thread in Bramble Falls is over, we'll just post in Dragonfly Fen or the territory south of it, skipping over the entire march to get there and just being like "this way smells of stinky bastards >:o -toddles along south to their pack territory-"?
Sounds like a good plan to me. :)
It's going to be pretty anti-climatic when they only find 1 to 3 of them left. Lmao

So... would this... involve saving the kids too?
Cause i think naira is doing that
I guess that depends on the date she's doing that..?