(See All?) Announcements
224 Users Online
Bing, Google, Oleander, Eclypse

Introductions — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
Dropping a rabbit here because I just am. If Nina want's she can give it to Jasmine :)
In his uniform silence Hollow let one of his ears soak up the conversation. It was warming to hear his leader be so open with information. The young male was reminded of his older sister Pandora and her strange drive to "get something" out of knowledge. For a few moments he wondered if Brenton had ever found his friend but of course the thought was soon banished. Hollow picked up a sudden prey scent and followed it into the trees until he saw what seemed to be a rabbit with its leg caught in a bush. The black yearling casually walked over to it and dispatched it, buried it, and headed back to Nina. He set the small hare down in front of himself and gave Nina a glance as if to ask if they could afford to lose it. After all It hadn't taken any energy to catch.

As Hollow approached he heard Nina's offer for a place in the pack and almost snorted, Yes Nina, you know what would go great with all the females in our pack? More females. But on second thought maybe she would find her brother and bring him back as well, they could certainly use more males. Hollow was beginning to get a little tired of having only females around whom he could not, or rather, would not train and spar with. It just didn't seem like many of them had a drive to know how to fight, rather they depended on instinct for that. Everyone has their own ways I suppose He thought gently. Once again he spoke up before he was sure Nina would dismiss the female from their borders. "Good luck to you, I hope you find your brother soon."

Played by Melorama who has 22 posts.

When Nina spoke, the white girl gave a gratified smile. She would love to join a pack, but this was not a good time. Dipping her head slightly, Jasmine spoke. "Thank you for the o-offer, Nina Reinier. I will c-consider it as I search for m-my brother." She let a smile show, for becoming part of a pack was what she had yearned for these past couple of months. Being a lone wolf was not for her, for she was a pack wolf.

Jasmine was surprised when Hollow came back, carrying a hare in his jaws. He set it down and glanced at Nina, almost seeming to ask as if he could give it to her. It felt as if her eyes were drawn to the hare, even though she had had food very early that morning, she was still quite hungry. For a wolf her size had to eat more than the smaller sized wolves.

She managed to draw her eyes away from the hare and back to Nina. The white girl smiled, as she waited for the brown fae to speak. But Hollow's words caused her ears to swivel in his direction, and her eyes followed suite. She nodded and opened her maw to speak. "T-thank you, Hollow."

I will always be seen, for I am the light in the dark...
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

Her green eye remained on the small female in front of her as she awaited her answer. Happily, Nina did not need to wait long, though the answer had not been along the lines that she had wanted, she was still pleased to hear that the woman would be thinking about the offer. With a small smile, the golden brown wolf nodded her head and wagged her tail behind her, seeing Hollow disappear into the thickets for a few moments. Curious as to what he was doing, she decided to reply to the loner quickly, "That is fine. There is no rush!" Pursing her lips, she then heard the bushes rustle next to her and the black yearling returned with prey in his jaws. Quickly, he placed the hare in front of him and looked towards her, asking the silent question that did not surprise her. Right now, it was completely against her nature to let anyone outside of the pack take or use their food, but she knew that inside of her, her heart told her to give the meal to the loner. Their caches were full and with the weather becoming warmer, they would hopefully have more prey in the coming weeks.

Grinning politely, she dipped her head to Hollow and allowed him to bring the prey towards the female, while she remained in the same spot on her side of the borders. Nodding to the young man as he made his way back towards her, she nuzzled him on the cheek, a way of saying how proud she was of he. Hollow had been one of the wolves who had pledged himself to her and in turn Nina had been the best alpha she could be to the wolves of the Woodlands pack. Hopefully, she was doing her job well enough for them. Flicking her tail, she spoke one more time, "I wish you the best of luck in finding your brother, Jasmine." And with that she turned on her heel and disappeared into thickets, a small tuft of her fur snagging on a thorn of a nearby bush. Her body fading into the shadows .

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.