665 Users Online
Lillia, Google, Sophrosnia

Dark Knight — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
[AW, planning on a hunt or a fight for the two wolves maybe!]

Semananti stayed calm, she hadn’t stopped running since her encounter with the sickened wolf. She finally found herself in a safe position to scavenge up a meal and she knew that she had found a good place to rest. A bear had left part of a carcass, probably to bring her cubs back to eat from it. Grizzly bears were simply wasteful creatures and so she took it as her job to ‘clean up’ the waste and she started to eat part of the calf from the elk carcass, though she had to admit there weren’t much left for her to eat. She had finished it within a few mouthfuls of when she had started. Deciding that there wasn’t enough left to waste her time on, she headed off again towards the ridge. The murky water made her pads get wet and she knew later they would web maybe even start to callous.

She flicked her tail from side to side with annoyance towards everything that had happened, but above all she wondered about the sick wolf. Should she speak to Elettra about the wolf since it was somewhat close to Whisper Caverns? Or should she be unconcerned because it was not their pack to worry about. She had recalled some of the elder’s tales of the wolf with the foaming mouth, though her parents had reassured her it was a legend. Even though she wasn’t scared of the wolf, she knew that the wolf was deadly if the stories were true. The thought that her packmates might be in harm hurt her. She may not have been in the pack long, but she had bonded to them like no other way she could. It was almost as if she understood the different aspects and was completely comfortable around them, even the males.

Artemis, have I done something wrong? Are you punishing me for something by letting me see into the hearts of the enemy gender? Is this what you have decided as my fate? Am I a Huntress of your will anymore or have you forsaken me in this world weary flesh? She pleaded to her deity to give her the answers. When she looked up to the full moon, she saw that clouds had just passed over it and there was darkness. She knew the answer then, it was no longer her duty to serve. But what had she done wrong? She was simply loyal to a pack as her deity requested. So what had she done wrong to get her status as Huntress of Artemis stripped from her pelt with the full force of a Goddess?

She had to stay calm and go on to worship the Goddess, though it occurred to her that if she was truly stripped of her title, than she was free to love a male. Though the interest never did arise in her, not even now, that meant she could have a male as a friend. She knew of one friend she had and one enemy she had in this. Teketa was her enemy; he had forsaken her way of life. Perhaps Artemis was angry about what she had done to the male. Her friend; was Kasai, she had to admit he was quiet and held back, but she felt like she could trust him.

She began to wonder if she should tell her alpha of the disturbing events. She decided against it since it made no difference to who she worshiped and no difference in her loyalty to the pack. Therefore she had reason to tell Elettra that she was not a hunter. The only issue with that might be if she took a mate, but she would hold her oath and never take a mate. Even if she wasn’t a huntress, she would still behave like one expect for having friends of the opposite gender. She had to return to the territory and report from Narimé and Sloane’s pack to the leading lady. No matter what, she still disliked the male population and she showed it through action.

She howled out into the night, she was coming home with piles of silver and gold, coming home a queen to a new nation. I call myself upon to you to save me from my life, to let me live in peace and love. Peace and love is all I ask, but never again shall I learn to love again. Her song would only make sense to another Huntress of Artemis. One would think she was howling about her mate leaving her or some of that nonsense. She was howling about never learning to love and never finding a desire to love. Love was weak and love was worthless. Love wasn’t worth it. They weren’t worth it; the male population didn’t earn it. She deserved more, and less, but also more. She was the dark knight and she would rise.

(This post was last modified: May 06, 2013, 08:03 PM by Semananti.)
[Image: WR3.png]
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
The more she thought about it, the more the thought scared her. This place was vast, holding more wolves than she had assumed upon entrance. Would the two of them be safe here? To her, any place might be better than her old home but there was no telling whether or not they would be the same. Ana could only hope. After spending the afternoon with Lachesis near the den, Lach scouting (or exploring), Ana found herself making a cache of small animals for the two of them. Both would need to be well-fed if they were going to be without a pack for a while.
After a little bit the two split ways and Ana found herself way too far from the Spring, lost and scared. She needed to find her way back to Lach, he would need her and if he didn’t, then she needed him most. Finding that she couldn’t look like a damsel in distress in a place that she didn’t know she lifted up her head and continued to walk. As long as she looked tall then maybe a predator wouldn’t come after her. That was smart thinking, right? Anastasia seemed to think so. At least this way she didn’t seem like such an obvious target.
Without further ado she put her nose to the ground and began to pick up scents, gathering from which direction she had come from. She would need to get back to the Secluded Spring by sundown and she believed it was possible so long as she stuck to the specific path with very little interruptions.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Sema caught a quick scent of a wolf within the marsh, her eyes filled with curiosity. What would a wolf be doing in a backwater place like this? She followed the trail, and laid her eyes upon another female. A small grin on her face, she was alone, but Sema would never hurt her, not ever. It was against her own code, even if Artemis had revoked her right as a huntress. She carefully introduced herself as she stepped out into plain view. “Hello there ma’am, I am Semananti Whurshire of Willow Ridge.” She said as she introduced herself with her name and pack. She was proud to bear the name of Willow Ridge for a pack and that’s all there was to it.

She kept her tail limp, at a neutral state as to not alarm the wolf. Her eyes filled with a rare kindness and gentleness that commonly did not come across the hidden hearted female’s face. She often didn’t like anyone she met and such reasons that she did not have to smile often. But facts were facts and it took more muscles to frown than to smile, maybe that’s why she was always out of energy thus making her a bad hunter, she was always sad and depressed. Nonsense, the thought itself was ridiculous to think she needed to smile to hunt. She had just eaten too. She had brought back a deer after hunting with another loner and thus took part of her prey to eat for herself. The first thing she had ever taken from the cache. Now she was here.

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;"> <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#3F7240;">
Ana had never believed in a faith of any sort, nor had she ever heard of such a thing to believe in. Survival was what she relied on, not an ethereal being. Though she was never one to judge others based on what they believed but she would judge a males intentions based on their size simply because of past experiences.
Cerulean eyes gazed towards sudden movement and with it came a voice—the hello was missed but a name and pack she assumed followed after the jibberish. Her name seemed like a mouthful but if needed she would try and pronounce it later. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“I’m Anastasia,” she did not hesitate to share her name with stranger. If trust was given to her, then she would trust in them.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“You say you are of Willow Ridge? Is that one of the packs around here?” If it was, it seemed that that might be the first pack Nineteen and her check. The two of them would need a substantial home to build themselves within and help those that they became a pack with. However, she wanted to know what sort of traditions they held within the pack and the structure that they built themselves upon.
Ana did not want their futures to look like their pasts, they were walking away from them and towards a bright future. She could tell that the two of them were making progress but only their interactions with the wolves here would determine whether or not they were prepared.

Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Sema gave a brief not to the wolf before her as she asked the question. “You bet ma’am, it’s about a day’s journey from here, and I am a proud scout who belongs to the pack.” She informed the wolf who was curious. It wasn’t like Sema could blame her for curiosity. Most lone wolves were curious about packs, though their intentions never told. She had to be careful about what she said however, this was purely because Sema knew some wolves looked to join… but others looked for weaknesses. Weaknesses were never quite welcomed to be shared and she refused to share them because madam Elettra didn’t want her to. Her tail was relaxed and wagging, her ears perked up. The girl’s name was Ana.

Ana seemed nice and respectable; not hesitating to share a name was never a bad thing. But it depended on how she behaved in high pressure acts. “Why are you asking? Are you looking for a pack yourself?” She asked as curious as she ever was. She liked to learn the strong and weak points of other wolves in case she ever met them in a hostile situation. It was just her way of thinking as an assassin. She had gotten to know the beta before killing her, same with that one male outside the lore. She had gotten to know Isi, but refused to kill her because she was like family after spending time with her for many months. But things were different here.

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
Hm, a day’s journey? It seemed like a decent trip that here and Nineteen might be able to make but she wouldn’t make any rash decisions. It had to be their choice as a team, not hers alone. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“How long has the pack been standing?” As she asked the question she could feel the urge to ask more, she wanted to know everything about it but she could sense that that would not be a very smart idea. Besides, they were still complete strangers and this was the only wolf she had met. There was plenty more to learn.
Oh, she thought somewhat frantically as the wolf suddenly pulled out the curious questions as to why she was so inquisitive. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“I will be, yes. I currently travel with a dear friend so we hope to eventually join one of the packs here. I assume this Willow Ridge isn’t the only one?” When on her four-day scout she had scented multiple but she wanted to get a clear number as to how many options the pair truly had.
They could make no mistakes—they needed a pack that they could properly call home. At the very least one that Lachesis liked and one that respected her as an individual. The last thing she needed was to join a pack that held similar views to her birth pack, she was running away from that not towards it. To be in a pack was to be an individual within a group, to have a home and to call them family.

Inactive Deceased
Semananti
Sema did not want to answer her questions, but decided to anyways. This wolf was curious, too curious and when she spoke of traveling with friends, she instantly thought rouges that went and wiped out packs and family. She added a ‘s’ onto the end of friends. “I have been in the pack for a month, but it has been around for nearly a year now.” She said, she added a little bit onto the end. “We are a close knit family though.” She added to it. Would this wolf get to her point already? Then she asked about other packs. “I know of one other in a meadow half a day from here, but I know not much of it. I have not been here long and know of no other packs besides such mentioned.”

She knew how the last call for dominance had turned out, so she kept her tail relaxed, no wag to it. She was tense, careful on what to tell the rouge. She couldn’t, no; she wouldn’t mention the lack in leadership on the male side. The instability would show them to be weak to some and might lead to troubles later on. All she knew was that saying one thing wrong could cause war and trouble. She wouldn’t be responsible for such things. She knew she had better get back to Elettra soon; she had talked to Guiness, who said it wasn’t wise to. But Guiness just seemed to be really creepy. It was like had more than one motive.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
As usual she was quite oblivious to any subtle hints that she probably shouldn’t be asking these questions. She simply didn’t know that she should not be this curious—her assumption was that all packs were looking for new members. Besides, she was a tiny little thing and could cause no harm so the idea that the other might think she had an entire army hiding somewhere would have bewildered the little dove. The fact that they were a ‘tight-knit family’ was good for her and Nineteen as that was what they needed, a pack that would be there and welcome them as such. Nineteen needed a pack to grow with while she wanted the security that came with a family that cared.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“I will take a trip down towards the meadow then,” she responded as kindly as she could before figuring that these answers were slightly vague and she probably wasn’t going to get much farther, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“um, who should I call for if my friend and I decide to consider Willow Ridge as a pack?” This last question and she would be gone from this scout’s hairs, she simply had to get a bit more information before she could simply walk off. Anastasia had nothing to go off of and if she showed up and told XIX about Willow Ridge she wouldn’t really have much to give him aside from the female she talked to having been extraordinarily vague and mysterious. Ana always wanted to be able to give him the answers he sought.

Inactive Deceased
Semananti
(Now to post our exits :))

Sema smiled a bit; glad this was one of the last questions. She felt like she was urging wolves towards packs and she had no bad feelings about it. “You can call for me, a man named Guiness or a women named Madam Elettra. Madam Elettra is the alpha female.” She stated, her eyes hiding her inner emotions of caution and suffering. She didn’t want to scare the poor loner. She knew that Sloane and Nari would probably take her and her friend into the pack. As far as she knew, Nari and Sloane had a strong and small pack. The key word there was small, and there was always room for growth until there was no space left to fill the positions in the pack.

Her tail swayed slightly as she waited for the wolf to leave, she would not turn her back on the wolf yet, not until she was sure she was gone. The marsh was never a great place to chat, her paws were getting soaked from the moist ground making her pads web and prune. She absolutely hated having pruned paws because it drove her crazy. Her eyes danced now with the emotions of pain as she thought back towards her history. This wolf, reminded Sema of her mom. The one to believe her daughter, but have to act in the way of the pack. The mother who looked out for the pack and was forced to exile her own daughter. Her mother was one of the only ones she cared for.

Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
Yes, she could tell that her time here was over. Her presence was no longer desired nor needed, though was it ever really? <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“Guiness or Madam Elettra,” she repeated to put it into her mind as she decided that she’d come back here eventually maybe and call for them though she wasn’t feeling the gravitational pull to come here and join. She would know she wanted to join when the time came. Perhaps it was Ana being stingy because Sema wasn’t exactly bubbly or the type of friendly that Ana was looking for within the pack. It would be alright though, there was another pack that she had been hinted to go see and she was sure there were others around that would talk to her and welcome them freely.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#EC487E;">“Thank you for the information, it was very helpful.” Anastasia bowed her head, being as respectful as she felt was needed on empty ground and for the assistance she was given, before trekking her way back home with her mud-engulfed paws. The pale dove would make sure to wash her feet before making the rest of the trip back to XIX but at least she had some news to share with him about a pack, even if it was a rather pitiful amount. Next time she visited somewhere, she’d have to bring him with her so that they would be able to meet the pack wolves together and learn as a pair. They could absorb so much more if they had two heads.