(See All?) Announcements
601 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu, Viorel

Just Run — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

She still felt a little ill, and perhaps that was what kept Narimé from having her usual excited face and happy demeanor. However this too was one of the jobs she knew she had to do. With slow movement Nari moved forward toward Inali. She raised her head and swept her chin over Inali's forehead and back, thus marking her as one of the family. The silver wolfs tail flicked Inal's side as she passed by and sat calmly on the border.

"Welcome to our family Inali. " She smiled while a tired look crept into her gaze. The young leader was fatigued by her leader chores, pregnancy, and sickness. For once she might be able to get to sleep once they got back to the den. "Normally I would walk you around the territory but I'm just not feeling up to it right now. However I'm sure Minka would. It might give you two a chance to catch up. " the silver she wolf shook her ruff thinking about how fast the pack was growing. And soon there will be even more little tiny pack mates for them to welcome... A warm smile appeared on her face and warmed her tired body. A little movement in Nari's belly made her sigh and turn to leave.

"I'll be at the den when you return. Maybe I can show her around the cavern later.. " Nari dipped her head in farewell then lazily padded back into their territory. It might be a long night for the young woman if her stomach continued to be bi-polar about food.

(exit Narimé)

Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha

Inali tensed slightly as she noticed Narimé come closer but then instantly relaxed as she felt Narime's chin go over her forehead and all the way down to her back.

Her newfound queen continued to mark her, and she felt such a profound mixture of happiness, pride, and relief that she thought she would collapse with all the emotions now raging through her body.

As Narimé finished and walked off to the invisible border near them, Inali heard the words that she had craved to hear for oh so long.

"Welcome to our family Inali. "

Inali's eyes shined with happiness and thanks. Turning towards her queen, the red-coated wolf bowed deeply. Emotion lacing her words she whispered, "Thank you my queen, I promise you will not regret this."

After taking a breath to gather her emotions, Inali stood upright. As Narimé walked off and nodded her goodbye, Inali responded the same, a small smile curving her lips. Narimé soon disappeared from her sight and Inali turned her head to look at Minka. The small smile grew into a big grin and she said to her friend, "Lets take a walk, shall we? There is much to talk about." As the words came out of her mouth, the young she wolf could barely restrain herself from pouncing onto her friend in pure, childish glee.

{COMPLETE}
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]