(See All?) Announcements
679 Users Online
Google, Sophrosnia, Bing, Aven

i raise my flags — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Anastasia knew that she was kind, but she likely wouldn’t believe that she could ever be regal or as beautiful as other put her up to be. Through her eyes, beautiful was when a woman had multiple men following you around constantly as well as them falling over your very words like a spell had been cast.

Anastasia didn’t see multiple following her around—just Lachesis, who had been distant lately due to her duty and his friendships. She didn’t blame him, she wanted him to be happy here just as she was but something always felt missing from that happiness when XIX wasn’t present. She had to fix this, she needed Lachesis to stay close to her—she feared losing him.

You are what’s best for me,” she answered plainly and reached her head over to nuzzle him delicately on the shoulder before he lowered himself to the ground. Everything that she saw within his eyes was everything she wanted, just that. The deep love that she saw hidden within those pears, gazing into her softly and bringing out a sensitive yet over-bearing sense of kindness.

Without him with her, who would she be? At best she figured that she would be standing by Reaper’s side, bringing forth the best in those that joined him—staring amongst subjects or subordinates. That seemed nice but there was a sudden hint of sadness when she realized that she wouldn’t want to feel like she was above Lachesis. If anything, she wanted to feel as though she was always his equal.

In a short moment of emotional weakness she lowered herself down to her stomach and allowed her tiny body to lie upon the side of his. It was cuddle time, a time that she desperately needed to reunite with whether he agreed or not.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
NO TIME FOR TABLE BECAUSE DICTATOR KIRA WANTS A POST youre welcome
da cuddle time part was super cute omg
He knew that Anastasia would always be there for him, even if they were apart in the future. The pear-eyed boy didn't want to be separated from her — ever — but if leaving was the key factor to her happiness, than he would not stop her. The guilt had already been unbearable when XIX realized that it had been his fault that it was taking them so long to find a pack. It astounded the young Arctic how patient the blue-eyed girl was with him; any other wolf would have abandoned him after a few days, but she had been persistent with their lessons and encouraged him to better himself. If he had not stumbled across Ana after being separated from his brother, Lachesis would not have made it on his own as he had been far too used to the comfortable life within the Reserve. But now, after weeks of traveling with her, he could not imagine returning back to his family — Ana, along with the other Trail wolves, were his family now.
As much as he wanted to be with the blue-eyed girl, he knew that if she decided to leave to lead the organization alongside Reaper, he would not follow her. The yellow-eyed yearling who had anchored his desire to join Shade's band of rogues had also assumed a special place within his heart, and being a part of this pack felt right. The boy did not like the fiery-eyed Arctic and did not follow his beliefs; therefore, he could not be a part of the twisted organization that he envisioned.
He quickly shook away the thought, his mind focusing on the slender female next to him instead. While she was here he could not think about her possibly leaving him — she was here now and that was all that mattered.
The words that fell from her tongue soaked through his fur, spreading warmth throughout his body, from the tip of his ears to the pointed end of his tail. As she lowered herself down next to him, XIX instantly curled into her side as he buried his nose into her warm pelt. This was exactly what the boy had needed and what assured the leggy yearling that the female would always be there for him, and vice versa. The bond that they shared was remarkable and would stretch over any distance that may separate them in the future. His mind drew a blank as he absorbed the warmth radiating from her body, and in fear of saying the wrong thing Lachesis simply rested his chin on her shoulder.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
i thrive on arla-post sustenance.

Every single moment was never-ending when it came to the time she spent with Nineteen. Just one look at him and she was home. She realized then that she had never needed a pack, nor had she really wanted one… because she had always been at home by Lachesis’ side. If she wasn’t with him then she wouldn’t ever truly be happy. The time she spent with the puppies was wonderful, she adored every second but in her heart she would always feel some empty spot. It was his spot, one that he filled the moment that she saw him. Sometimes it was enough to simply think of him but seeing him was much more satisfying.

Instantly he curled himself around into her and made her feel even warmer, laying his muzzle on her and burying his nosy into her furry coat. The warmth radiated throughout her body, causing her heart’s pulse to quicken bit by bit. If Reaper couldn’t deal with the decision that would eventually follow, then so be it. Anastasia knew that she couldn’t leave Lachesis, he was her home and she couldn’t be without him. Even through just lying there a part of her even felt like she could deal with Lachella down the line if that was what would make him happy. It might not make her the happiest woman alive but she could manage.

Anastasia declared right then and there, before the two would get up and depart back to Dragonfly Fen, that nothing would ever separate them.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!