(See All?) Announcements
606 Users Online
Isla, Google, Bing, Viorel

Lone Wolf LP & LP Claiming
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Lone Wolf LP Dock Change

This is a notice to all members that the Lone Wolf LP dock will be increased. We feel that perhaps lone wolf characters need more incentive to join one of the packs, as the number for lone wolves is so high. Lone wolves will now lose -20 pack points every week rather than just every two weeks. This change will come in to effect starting July 1st so be prepared for the life of a lone wolf to become much more harsh. :)

Life Points Claiming

We put up a notice regarding this before, but I'm putting out a reminder again after looking over the Maintenance thread. Members are to only claim LP after a threa is archived and meets the LP thread requirements. I've noticed a lot of people haven't waited, and it means our staff have to sort through the numerous requests placed in and double check.

From now on, if you put in a request for LP and the thread is not archived, staff will simply delete the request. Leaving it as a notice to the member leaves clutter in the board, and also means they end up having to keep tabs on the thread and go back and check for when they can award the points. This is not their responsibility. The LP maintenance takes time to keep updated, and I'm sure we'd all rather see our staff play ICly with us rather than sorting through multiple threads that don't apply yet. <3

Pack Thread LP

Characters can now claim +15 points for participating in their Pack Threads if they make 5 posts in one interaction. The LP guide has been updated accordingly — please let me know if the wording is confusing and I can try to clarify better.