(See All?) Announcements
537 Users Online
Google, Bing

welcome to the moment — Verdant Mosses 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Britannia who has 34 posts.
Inactive
Jericho Saturnin

On a certain level he was surprised by her willingness to share not only information about her own pack but also the ones in the area. Perhaps it was only that living in Tartok had instilled a wariness in him, giving out information like this about Tartok would have likely put any of it's members in line to be disciplined by Siku. He did not like to think what might be done to an outsider that somehow managed to gather information on Tartok and then divulge it to others.

Of course, he wasn't really a part of Tartok anymore. There was no pack to protect, no army to raise. Just him and Hush who had become more than capable over their long months of travel – she hardly needed him, if she did at all. No need for secrecy, no enemies to defend himself against. He listened to what she had to share without any comment upon it, waiting for her to finish speaking and thinking over what she had to say as he filed away what he considered to be the most vital.

“It seems there are more of our kind living here than I realized.” He commented, almost idly – which was rare for him. Generally whatever he had to say involved direct purpose. “Does it not cause conflict?” He asked, this time more obviously curious. He was familiar with life in a crowded, prosperous valley – it seemed that there was always potential for conflict when enough of any species ended up sharing close quarters.

Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">
Anastasia had no problem and saw no problem in giving someone information about the pack, especially not a loner such as he. After all, he didn't belong to a pack and for whatever reason she felt it was necessary to tell him that he had multiple places to choose from should he be searching for one. Every pack had its differences, she assumed as she had not been to every one of them, and whichever one he found himself in would hopefully acclimate to his desires and needs. Every wolf, regardless of alignment should seek a home with those that cared for his safety as well as looked at him with compassion and trust. He should not have to fight for wolves that did not care for him, as Ana would gladly fight for her Trail members given that she trusted in each one regardless of whether she knew them personally or not.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">Oh yes, she answered roughly as she then felt the desire to scratch and allowed her leg to stretch and push itself against the back of her ear. After doing so she nodded, continuing their rather fluid conversation, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">I have yet to see or hear mention of any conflict between the packs residing here. I'm sure there is but Relic Lore is a large place with many neutral grounds. Most issues were likely personal matters, but that would have been her guess as the neutral territories were abundant and it was likely that two packs didn't have the same hunting grounds.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Britannia who has 34 posts.
Inactive
Jericho Saturnin

Easily she admitted that the wolves here were no more saints than any other type of their species that Jericho was familiar with. For an instant he wondered if that made this place a better match for him than most – after all, he hadn't exactly been living a peaceful and easy life. Battle and fighting had been as much a part of his duties in Tartok as any other part of survival and life before that hadn't always treated him kindly either. Not all of the scars he bore had been gained in hapless accidents and it was true that were he to offer up his marketable skills to a potential leader that his ability to scrap would be among the ones he listed. He couldn't decide if he liked that about himself or not. None of this was voiced to Anastasia though, it didn't seem likely that she'd want to know any of that about him. Or maybe it was simply that he would prefer her not to know it.

“Which is better for all, overpopulation can be hard on even the strongest packs.” This simple agreement was all that he could think to offer her – he was likely a very boring sort of company, especially since he'd never been much of a conversationalist. In a way it made him vaguely uncomfortable – Hush had taught him enough of regular company with her presence alone that he knew he was a little bit lacking when it came to entertaining others. Still, he didn't apologize for his shortcomings like proper and polite society might have pushed him to do. Instead, with nothing to say really, he simply contented himself to stretch into a more comfortable position. He was apparently at ease stretched beside her in the sun on the mossy stone beneath them.

(This post was last modified: Aug 07, 2013, 10:07 PM by Jericho.)
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
it's unfortunate to see that hush has been removed :( <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">
Jericho’s quiet air that surrounded him did little to push her away, as she was more than comfortable with carrying conversation when she felt necessary. Of course, she tried her best not to pry into sensitive or private subjects and she didn’t want to over-say her welcome in his presence but she figured she could battle her way through it and if it was too far, he’d let her know. Ana simply had grown to allow her patience and tolerance to be her top priorities, as that was the best thing when meeting strangers. As an Alpha, she figured that to be open and kind was the best way to show her members that they could come to her with anything.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“I’m not too sure about the other packs here but I would guess that a lot of lone wolves come from the south, given that our pack has nearly doubled in size since its creation,” and it clearly befuddled her. They had gone from a group of five adults to twice that size. Perhaps the few that had joined had known Shade from elsewhere but Anastasia would meet them all in time and find out where they had come from. It could not have been coincidence that a lot of wolves had found the trail after all, even if she would have liked to think it was because she and Shade made a good team.
Realizing that her time here had been beneficial and she was glad to have met the conservative Jericho, she figured it would be best to leave him to it. Besides, she figured she could find a good place to lounge back in the Trail if she needed to. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“It’s been nice,” she answered with a smile as she picked herself up to leave, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“if you have any questions about the Trail or have any interest in joining, the door is open for you. Just give me a howl.” Feeling like she was going to leave on a good note she smiled and began her leave in the direction of home, hopeful that maybe Jericho might find her.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!