(See All?) Announcements
584 Users Online
Bing, Google

all my love, — Pitch Pine Trail 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 49 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Beelzebub
Obvious displease had caused the demon to move from his location along the Lost Lake since his meeting with the pack wolves within. Weak, foolish, he had no need to 'align' himself with such a group, no need to be associated with everything they were lacking. A since of power is what the wolf craved, a placement, if only for one thing and one thing alone. This body he wore was wearing on him, holding him back from an otherwise glorious victory. It needed water, food, rest and shelter: protection. Time had led him to learn that he was a creature of group and a need for survival caused him to search for one, a Pack, which he could use to his best advantage and be rejuvenated once more.

This time, the demon does not return to his location within the black berry fields. He finds himself leaving the beautiful, light and peaceful forestry of the western region and into the eastern, into something more dark and forbidding. ...Into something more like him. Moving over the peaks of the mountains, taking all of the day before him, he is left tired and wore, moving in the darkness, into silence, of a forestry musky and wet. The trees was thin, tall and tightly packed together, sparing no room for the moon's light or two run with a sense of freedom and life.

Trapped. If he could understand the subtle hints of feeling which the soul who once lived within the vessel he moved in now held, he would believe that this was the feeling he was having. In the twilight, shines of light blinked and fled, fireflies which he had yet placed a name too, guiding his path as he moved yet still through the Deep Forest. It is here, a scent takes him, one familiar and welcoming, allowing him to use his senses as a wolf to his advantage and move him through the trees deeper within. Beyond him, he could see a small patch of opening, of moonlight shining through and the scent of a pack's marker which he could remember having scented at Swift River. This was different, favorable and of a pale, light woman he had met previously. An obvious interest tugs him and without mind nor care, he moves into newly pack territory in search for her: @Anastasia.
Played by Whisper who has 125 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer
OOC: Please do correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I read in your post, he was obviously over the scent markers... :) I will change her post if he's not.

Spectre had been on her way to leave the pack lands in search of yet more food. The pups were going to be growing quickly, and she wanted to see to it that the alphas were able to handle their energy as it began to show in their personalities. She paused when she spotted another form walking towards the pack lands and frowned, lifting her muzzle in an attempt to scent the newcomer. He did not smell of Pitch Pine, and a glance over her shoulder told her she was the first to stumble upon him..what was worse, he was actively in their pack lands. Instinct screamed at her to stop him, to defend the pack she had so recently joined.. But he was an equal size to herself, and should he choose violence, she was certain that it would be her hide on the ground rather than his as she was no fighter. But there was no better time to try.

But still, she had to try. Spectre swallowed her nerves and crossed the distance in an attempt to plant herself firmly in the path of the wolf. She splayed her four slender legs and lifted her head, casting an ice blue gaze directly at his grey orbs. Fluffy tail arched and was held slightly elevated above her spine, a show of dominance, for she was certain she belonged here and he did not. Lips of ivory pulled back to reveal her gums and display the silver teeth that adorned her jaws.. A low, rumbling growl of warning trickled from between her tensed lips as she spoke. "You do not belong here. If you would step back behind our borders, I will be happy to summon the alphas to speak with you.." She waited to see if this wolf would heed her warnings. Perhaps he was lacking in the sense of smell department and had missed the markers.

Word Count: 318
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">
With time on her side and everything working with her she could not fear the future. If anything she looked forward to it because it was blank. She alone was the sole artist who would depict where she went and who she ran into, what would mold her. If she were to eventually leave with Reaper it would be her decision but the Trail here was already proving to be something she preferred. The company here was comfortable, allowing her the will to be content. At least here she didn’t feel pressured or bothered by stretching herself too thin. This was home—a place that she felt most at ease.
Walking along the land that they had claimed she couldn’t help but wonder what she would do at each stepping stone. When the children were able to hunt and care for themselves, would they still see here as a step-in mother or would she simply be another woman to them? If and when Shade found a suitable female to take as a mate, where would she be cast? Would she be gone with Reaper by then or still here? Would Lachesis be with Capella? It was all very real, all very possible conclusions that even she could not write.
All that aside she did feel at ease, gliding along the Fen and wandering in a direction unknown to her. That was until she spotted a wolf up ahead and it looked somewhat similar to a female they had accepted earlier this week, but the smell was different. This one was … off set from the rest of the pack smell. Since Anastasia had never experienced being an alpha and seeing a wolf not kin to the Trail she felt hesitant at what to do. At last she decided to just jog towards him, barking at him and only stopping once she realized who the wolf was. However, the hairs on her back were still raised and her tail held high.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“Beelzebub,” she called out to him from just a few steps away and took note of Spectre who had come to see to it, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“you’re in my packs borders. I can’t allow you any further in than you have already come.” Although she saw the male as a potential friend, she couldn’t let a stranger to her pack any closer. She had Karpos and Adsila to worry about, as well as Lachesis, Capella… she would be a fool if Shade saw Ana allowing a loner to traipse through their home.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Inactive No Rank
Beelzebub
A woman came, yes, but most definitely not the woman he had been seeking. She was most definitely white and with blue eyes, but equally lacking in the quality which the woman he was after held. Her display of dominance was trivial, lacking in the authenticity and power in which he had seen by the man Ice and his woman, Jessie pack within Swift River. Perhaps she was questioning herself and so, he pushed that bit of emotion with a twist to see what it may do, to see if she could hold her own self firm of falter before him. His own tail rose, short at about half the size it should have been, though curling at his back side upward none the less. His head however did not raise, but remained leveled with his spine, a sneer written upon his expression. "And what, child, makes you so certain I do not belong?" There is a growl in his tone, mocking, waiting, for the reply that was sure to come.

Before answer is sought, there is another arrival, this one true to purpose and the exact creature which he had been initially seeking. She comes at a prance, barking out in a call in his direction as she made her approach, only stopping her calls once she realizes he is as familiar to her as she was familiar to him. His name rings her airy, light voice and that smirk of his, crooked by nature, toys now upon his lips as his pale, pale gray eyes flash a narrowing at Spectre once more before falling upon Anastasia fully and thus, dismissing the other woman as though she were a bag of trash. "Borders? No border can hold me back from you." The words are a purr of his melodic tones, much different then the air of speech which he had used with the other woman in their mist. "Your pack, you say? My, you've grown..." In power, in might, of course, then in actual being, and the smirk upon his features does not ease to this. It is perfect, absolutely perfect. She had been the only one he had met within these lands that he had not scorned, whether it be in attack, mockery or out right thievery. He had not a knowledge of what to do with her, but it all made since now, a plan working out swimmingly... "I've miss you." A lie on his lips came as easily as any other word he may speak, for feeling such a thing for her, for anyone, was an act likely impossible. But oh did he crave her reaction, crave for what was next...
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

His display in return to her own had her fighting with a mixed boil of emotions. She could run and save her skin, or stay and defend the lands that were her home. His growled voice was met with a louder snarl that etched between her ink-lined lips. Spectre felt the fur along her spine stand at attention, her ears shifted, and she felt the tension drumming through her legs hot on the trail of the rush of adrenaline that came surging forth at the threat. Jaws parted to answer his mockery when the Pitch Pine alpha made her appearance. Spectre shifted, stepping to the side and back, relaxing her stance, but only marginally. She kept her attention riveted on the male, though he had dismissed her, and shifted, moving to stand somewhere near his hind end. Anastasia seemed to know him, but that did not make him safe. She was sure to keep herself at a safe distance for the time being, but remained tense, humming with anticipation. For what, though? She was not sure.

To hear him speak with such familiarity to her alpha had her questioning her reasons for being there. Should she turn and leave, or was it safer to stay to aid Anastaia if she required it? It was obvious enough that they had history together, but Spectre refused to allow herself to be run off. She would remain and stand by, waiting until her alpha bid her to leave. White tipped fur had since lowered, her hackles relaxing at the approach of an authority figure, but her lips had remained partially curled. She may have held doubt in her abilities to pursue an attack, but she held no doubt that with Anastasia there, she would do so regardless of the consequences. Though with how the wolf regarded the other white female, Spectre found herself doubting that he would be prone to causing more trouble. Tail had lowered, remaining slightly lower than her spine so as not to take attention from her alpha, but she refused to allow some outsider to feel he was more dominant than she. Despite it all, she hoped in a way that he would not join the pack. She had a distaste for his attitude sitting upon the back of her tongue.

Word Count: 381
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
In a battle for character she could feel something in her that she refused to let show. Something that expressed judgment, seeing as how her pack mate was seemingly on edge in Bee’s presence. From her first meeting with the male he had been very precise in his words though never had he shown any hostility towards her, so why was Spectre so uneasy? What was it that the male had said? Obviously she had arrived too late to hear his lashes.
His charm was met with a weak smile, it was sincere but she had to hold back. Bee had never used such a charm towards her nor had he given her any inclination that he would break rules to see her. That wasn’t very profession of him and she had to make sure that he understood that this pack would not accept wandering strangers who thought it wise to walk through it. Choosing to momentarily ignore his charm (all the while telling herself not to fall for it) she nodded to confirm that this was her pack. It had been given to her rather suddenly but it was hers now and she would do what was asked of her.
Blue eyes momentarily moved to Spectre, glad that she had yet to leave. Bee had never seemed to have a normal speech rotation, so perhaps he was one to not beat around a bush? He apparently missed her, but why? How was she so important that he would have missed her? They had not exactly share each other’s pasts nor gossiped about the locals—they had simply talked about pack locations and shared a bunch of cherries. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“Why did you pass the borders, Beelzebub?” She asked, not wanting to let that conversation go.

Inactive No Rank
Beelzebub
excuse Beelz words!

The bitch stayed low, silencing herself in a manner others might find fitting for a woman. She shifts, moving so she is at an angle to Beelzebub's hind end, blocking his path out a bit and thus, sending the hairs along his spine to stand on end. Another feeling of 'trapped' comes over him as it had firstly to the tightly spaced, towering trees around him which blocked out the world. But he was here now, with Anastasia in the open field as he had been in he Orchid before. His attention remains to her, her small smile, the nod in confirmation that she now led this pack. Having only been a wolf for a matter of a month or so, Beelzebub has taken the memories of the soul that once possessed this body and did his best to understand the life of a wolf compared to the lives he had formerly lived. However, Beelzebub would not quickly assume Anastasia to have found a mate and birthed children. Last he saw her, she was not pregnant and pups thus would be out of the picture. Perhaps though she had lied. Perhaps she always had followers and knew where she was going all along....

She questions and he is fairly certain he has already answered this, though perhaps his words were not clear enough for her. Perhaps she was a bit more dull in the area of brains do to her youth, or being but an animal. So he spoke it again. "As I've said, to get to you." It was as simple as that. When he wanted something, he went after it, he took it if it was an object able of taking. He had done so and he would do so again. Nothing as simple as someone's piss was going to hold him back. Though, to keep the air clear and less tense, he would explain further. "I would cross to find you without care of consequence. Though I see these lands belong to you..." Perhaps he would sound like a gentleman with mean to rescue or perhaps no more then a fool without limitation. Though the truth that he held no limitation was sound.
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

Seeing that Anastasia did not immediately dismiss her, Spectre remained where she was, content to stand behind the stranger, in a position to lunge at him should he prove the rude sort of guest. It was sad, really how she could not read the mind of the ebony creature, or she might have found herself far more angry than simply cautious and wary. He spoke, and the female could no longer hold her tongue, parting her jaws an unhinging the muscle from the roof of her mouth. "It is customary to stand at ones borders to call for whom you wish to speak.. Do you not realize that had she not been the alpha, your transgressions may have caused her undue stress?" She took hint that he seemed...obsessed with the white washed female of Pitch Pine, and it made her nervous. Was Anastasia not the mate of Shade?

Spectre glanced at her alpha with a look of apology at speaking out of turn, but from the get go, the beast was beginning to rub her the wrong way. She had kept her tones gentle, but short and clipped. To the point of she was to be sure. Another silent prayer rose to the skies above, hoping that the higher ranked female would realize how terrible the idea was of allowing this brute to further pass into pack lands. It was not her decision to make, however, and Spectre was forced to clamp her jaws shut on those words lest they escape and she find herself at the center of trouble. She had tensed when her words tumbled from her lips, expecting some kind of retaliation from the darker wolf. Perhaps she might goad him into revealing his caustic nature. Though she doubted such trickery was hailed around here.

Word Count: 297
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
Ana perhaps didn’t fully understand where Bee was going with it nor did she realize just how twisted his intentions were. She claimed innocent, unknown to pure evil in those that claimed to do bad but covered their tracks (for the most part). She did see that Bee was, at the very least, wishing to accompany her she could not see his desperation besides walking passed the borders that were clearly marked.
Firmly Ana looked to Spectre, hopefully making it clear with her eyes that she was given permission to linger in their presence but that words were unnecessary. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“You could have called for me,” she reiterated the other woman’s words but with less hostility. Ana was no wolf to be hostile nor aggression but rather to smooth out whatever uncertainty lay in the balance. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“I must ask that next time you just wait at the borders and call for me, I will come.” Anastasia was almost always here so she would have no reason to ignore the call of a wolf, nonetheless a known friend. However, she couldn’t shake the feeling that Bee had no right to walk across their markers without a second thought.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“If you don’t mind Spectre,” she looked to the other female now and exemplified that she would accompany Bee from here. This stranger would talk to her and her alone, and Ana would find out why he had done what he had done and hopefully would gain a reason other than that he wanted to get to her. He got to her, so now what?

Inactive No Rank
Beelzebub
The lesser woman's words are heard, though met without reply. In fact, he pays her no ounce of mind, not even a flicker of his ears back into her direction as she speaks. Of course, he hears her, but as he had formally dismissed her, he continues to do so, revealing only that he wished to give the Lead female his full and undivided attention. There could be no room for misjudge. The woman, Anastasia, repeats, telling him that next time it would be best that he wait at the border, call upon her and then she would in time come to such a call. Impatience plagued him, when he wanted something he had no intention of standing around and hoping the deed would be done, but to take manner into his own paws. Still, he nods, the smirk still pressed upon his lips but offering no objection to what she asked of him. She was, as said, the only one he could consider being on the 'good side' of and planned on keeping it that way now that her strength and position was revealed.

Silence still took him, feeling not a need to continue on now that Ana was addressing her subordinate, obviously telling her that she was no longer needed here. Being on pack territory or not, Spectre's presence was not needed, for Beelzebub was no longer thought as a 'threat' in the manner which she believed. Beelzebub had befriended Anastasia, this was certain now, and he would have a moment to her alone, within her pack territory, whether the other little brat liked it or not.