(See All?) Announcements
614 Users Online
Bing

Happy Third Birthday!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Happy Third Birthday!

Three years ago today, Ruins of Wildwood officially opened its doors to the roleplaying community. We've had lots of ups and downs since then, but today we happily celebrate three years of continuous roleplay in Relic Lore! This last year has been one of the biggest yet, with the transition from IPB to myBB forums and a massive increase in members and a resulting expansion of our community. It has been a pleasure to meet and RP with all of our new members who have joined over the last year, and we hope the good times continue into the next year.

To celebrate, we've put together a small group of updates, games, and contests that will be released over the upcoming week - just to help put you into the partying spirit. We'd like to thank Sarah for creating the Birthday Skin that will be the default skin for the next couple of weeks. It's pretty gorgeous, so you all should check it out. The skin can also be seen on the RoW 2012-2013 Yearbook. All content was user created, so go check out your fellow RoWers and the faces of the last year. Congratulations to all superlative winners!

We'd also like to direct everybody over to Grey's Party Avatars! Grey, out of the goodness of her heart (and apparently lots of time!) has made party avatars for all the wolves in Relic Lore. Help us celebrate by switching out your avatar for this party version this week.

And finally, to kick off the Birthday Celebrations, we'd like to announce a posting contest. This contest will run from today until Friday. To participate, please respond to the post below this one with the names of each character you'd like to participate. The top three winners will receive a prize at the end of the week.

Happy 3rd Birthday, RoW!!!
All those wanting to participate in the posting contest:

Anastasia
Aponi
Arlette
Ataneq
Ava
Borlla
Calla
Chulyin
Corinna
Faol
Fiora
Inkheart
Liam
Lily
Maksim
Minka
Naira
Narcissa
Shade
Sceral
Serach
Spectre
Triell
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RoW!!!! I'd like to enter Shade in the contest :)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
~</:D Happy Birthday RoW!

And I would like Arlette and Triell entered in the contest.
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
*throws confetti* Happy Birthday RoW!!!

I'll enter Ava & Fiora :3
I'd like to enter Chulyin and Borlla!
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Faol, puhleaseee
Haaaappy Birthday! I'd like to enter Maksim and Sceral in the contest, please!

we are shining in the rising sun, as we are floating in the blue
Aw, it's too bad I'm on a semi-vacation otherwise I would totally do this! But good luck everybody!! :)

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Spectre...

And Calla! >:3