(See All?) Announcements
500 Users Online
Google, Bing

New and Familiar Sights — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by PuppyThief who has 418 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aideen Smoke-Athesila

The dame's smile grew when she saw her excitement mirrored in the other wolf, her tail-twitching turning into a real wag. She nodded with increasing haste as he explained how to gain Senka's trust, and her body was already starting to lift from its seat; she had never been able to sit still for long.

Hardly had the boy finished talking before she readily answered; the usual haste of her words heightened even more in her eagerness; <b style="color:#c7470f">"It's settled then! I'll help you look." Her copper eyes narrowed a bit as she paused to think for a short while, soon speaking up again, just as eager jet a bit more composed; <b style="color:#c7470f">"We should split up for now, cover more land... Maybe I'll move a bit farther south, check out the mountains farther in that direction..?" In her mind she had already left, making her way through the forest on her daring investigate; Finding a lost wolf, reuniting a family! THIS is adventure! Her body was already twisting to leave when she realized the sloppiness of her hurry, she was being extremely rude and besides, she was missing information.

With great effort, the rust-red wolfess calmed herself, taking a few deep breaths while gathering her thoughts; This has to be done right! Once again she reminded herself that there was more at stake here, this was not only an adventure, Rayne's sister was missing. She smiled sheepishly at the maroon lad, turning back to face him fully. <b style="color:#c7470f">"Sorry," she said, voice slightly breathless, <b style="color:#c7470f">"I... Tend to get overly excited! Sitting still... It, isn't really my thing." Her expression remained shameful, but the fervor was still twinkling in her eyes. She took another moment collecting her thoughts, then asked her questions: <b style="color:#c7470f">"Tell me a bit about Senka, what does she look like? How do I recognize her?"

Her whole body was tense, tail waving eagerly behind her, but she stood still, waiting for her answers with all the patience she could muster.

Word count: 330

I'm not stupid <b style="color:#c7470f">”I've got bark!”

(This post was last modified: Oct 01, 2013, 03:46 PM by Aideen.)
Played by Silvia who has 133 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint

Her hastiness took him back a little as she begun to tell him about splitting up and where she would go to help find his sister. Though her eagerness to help him had shined through before, it had become even more evident now, it turning into a mix of eagerness and her hastiness to begin the search even though he had yet to tell her what Senka looked like. Chuckling as she stood on her paws and turned, making as if she was about to leave, Rayne rose to his feet and waited patiently for it to cross her mind. He didn’t mind the fact Aideen was so ready to help him. He was extremely grateful for the help that he was receiving off her to find his sister. “That sounds like a good plan Aideen, I thank you for your help.” He spoke as she slowly turned back towards him with a sheepish grin and slightly out of breath. Rayne had no qualms with how she acted. It filled him with hope that maybe, just maybe with Aideens help, his sister could be found. “How to recognize Senka….Well, she has a coat similar to mine but more reddish brown and her eyes are more an orange gold.” An image of his sister was in his mind as he described her to Aideen. “Oh, but her coat was always messy, no matter how hard our mother or Senka tried to get it to sit flat. I suspect it’s still like that.” Shifting as he remembered, Rayne fluffed his fur up a little. It looked a little funny, seeing the large male all puffed up as he described how his sister’s fur looked. "Just...Take care while you're looking for her alright? Not that she's dangerous or anything." Realizing his mistake quickly, Rayne stumbled to correct it. "She doesn't attack others for no reason. I meant other wolves and things. I don't want you to become hurt because I've asked you to help me."
(This post was last modified: Oct 04, 2013, 05:13 AM by Rayne.)
Played by PuppyThief who has 418 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aideen Smoke-Athesila

Slightly panting in her excitement, the lean girl listened closely to Rayne's description of his sister; laughing under her breath when he messed up his fur to illustrate her appearance. The boy's love for this lost sibling was clear, in the passion of his words and the glow of his orange eyes, all amounting in an air of eagerness, mirroring the lass' own. Her embarrassed smile became warm when he warned her, yet again, of the dangers she might face, and she met his gaze evenly, appreciation and strength both shining from their copper depths; <b style="color:#c7470f">"You're very welcome Rayne, it's the least I can do to look around while I'm traveling! And don't worry about me," at this point she dipped her head lightly, showing that she did value his concern, highly; <b style="color:#c7470f">"I've had my share of fights and scuffles, I'll be alright." She kept her gaze level on him, her expression pure, bright excitement; I'll find your sister!

Through their short encounter, Aideen had come to like this russet brute. He reminded her of one of her brothers, the friendly, eager and slightly awkward attitude and the bright boyish grin. In the back of her mind, she once again wondered how anyone could bring themselves to attack such a nice wolf, let alone drive him to attack them; There are evil wolves out there..! Her mother had told her about these wolves, wandering the lands, wrecking havoc, taking pleasure in the suffering of others. It had been her last warning before Aideen left home, to watch out for these evildoers; I never took her stories seriously... Maybe it was time to rethink this one.

Slightly sobered by these deep ponderings, the fox-like fae once again prepared to take off, her eyes closing in on the mountains in the horizon. She went through her mental notes, making sure that she now had all the information she needed for her quest. Then she turned to Rayne one last time; <b style="color:#c7470f">"Time to head out then. It was nice to meet you, Rayne, I hope we'll see each other again." A sad note snuck into her smile, but there was also determination there; as far as the adventurous lass was concerned, they would meet again, when she brought Senka back to be reunited with her brother.

Standing on stiff legs, tail waving rapidly with her eagerness to get moving, she waited for any last words from the boy, before she went on her first adventure of this new land.

Word count: 416

I'm not stupid <b style="color:#c7470f">”I've got bark!”

ooc: I'll leave you to wrap it up ^^ thanks for the thread.
Of course it's up to you what happens next since they are your characters. I would love for Aideen to have a role in their reunion - but its absolutely your call, and if you have something else planned that's totally fine :D
Played by Silvia who has 133 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint

His love for his sister did shine as he spoke of her, a fond grin working its way onto his maw. His tail swung back and forth behind him, listening with ears perked as Aideen spoke, saying it was the least for her to do on her travels. Thier eyes meet, orange meeting copper and a small jolt of excitement and understanding ran through him. She would be able to take care of herself, though the worry didn't lessen. She reminded him just a little bit of his father. He became excited over things easily, if they held his interest and was always eager to help out others. A small pang of sadness hit him upon remembering his father but it quickly went away.

"Time to head out then. It was nice to meet you, Rayne, I hope we'll see each other again." a small sadness took over the small female as the words left her mouth. The same feeling held Rayne for a few moments as well, with worry still prevalent.

"I hope so too Aideen. It's been a pleasure speaking with you." His fondness for the fae came out clearly as he spoke, bowing his head slightly. Even though their time together had been short, Rayne dearly hoped he and the fae would meet again, whether it be because Aideen had found his sister or simply if they crossed paths again in the future. Not to mention Rayne already considered her as something of a friend. A memory from not long ago came to his mind, of the wolf who taunted him into a fight and prayed that he would not come across this lovely woman and do the same. He hated himself for falling for the taunts. Feeling it was nearly time for them to part, he told her his last words before they parted ways. "I'll be heading south once I finished at the mountains, so we may see each other again." With his final words out in the open, the two would split and head in their chosen directions with hopes that they would meet again. Especially with the exciting prospect of reuniting the two siblings once again.

(OOC: And unless there is something you'd like to add, that about sums it up :D )
(This post was last modified: Oct 04, 2013, 01:14 PM by Rayne.)