533 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel

A Simple Request
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">
This was certainly not the way she had expected to go out but she supposed that maybe this was a good thing. Shade found someone (she believed it was somewhat quickly due to his last mate leaving him and having children that would not have survived without her) and that would be good for him. To love someone and from where she stood, it looked like Spectre loved him just as much back. Perhaps more so. There was a certain kind of sadness she felt, though. One that spoke volumes of what she had always wanted in life—a family. Spectre officially had the one thing she didn’t have—a mate and children. They might be step-children but they were hers now and if Anastasia believed that Spectre cared very little about Karpos and Adsila, then she might not be too happy to have done what she did without a fight.
The role of Teacher was given to her easily, something that she had been good at even before stepping foot in the Fen as the Trail’s leader. Anastasia wished to show people the right way, to build the confidence in them and to make sure that everyone was comfortable—she would be a teacher to them. Showing them that no matter how dark life might get, there was always a light. Apparently she wasn’t the only one that was being given a role on day one though. Shade apparently had a mission he wished to go on that would likely take another few days away from the pack which meant Spectre would be upholding the pack single-handedly as the only Alpha on premises.
It was then that the woman issued that she would go somewhere, presumably to hunt, and that she would be back in a couple hours. It left her alone with Shade and while typically this never bothered it, it did now. She had no place next to him anymore so she decided it would best to leave and collect her thoughts elsewhere. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“Thank you for the opportunity Shade,” she answered in a light-hearted tone not meant to equal or dominate but as a lesser, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“I must go and tell Lachesis that I have stepped down. I hope that you make your return safely.” Simply a precursor to what would transpire without Anastasia’s knowledge but she did wish him safe travels, he was a nice guy who deserved a good life.
Without much more she lowered her head to say goodbye to the co-Alpha she once knew and left. It wasn’t with the upbeat spirit that she usually felt, as her emotions lay more downtrodden than usual. It was worrisome to feel as though everything that you had done might be the cause of why she no longer had the rank she had held. Temporary or not, it hurt.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!