(See All?) Announcements
479 Users Online
Google, Neo, Bing

this may be our last goodbye,
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 49 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Beelzebub
He felt he had fueled her fire the best he could, taking it as far as he was willing to take it. Perhaps, if he pushed to hard, he would force the female who still was allied to it's Leaders, to begin defending them promptly. He had no intention of doing this and so, remained silent for the time being as Anastasia was left to stew with her thoughts. After some time, he spoke once more. "Perhaps I should let you be?" He spoke, his voice low and with every meaning to be polite. After all, he had come here with open intentions to show her his affection for a woman standing at the top of the pack. Now that she no longer was, he had done his best of the situation, a last resort perhaps before he was, likely, booted from the pack now that Spectre was in charge. "Take the kill, if you want it..." His silver eyes shift back to the child deer that he had tossed to the side in anger. Giving a deep sigh of what might have seemed like a sadness for the situation, he turned and left her to brew with the words he had given her.

I know, it sucks. XD
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">
It had only become obvious now that Anastasia had made a mistake in giving her position away like she had. Spectre did not deserve the position like Anastasia had. The sea-eyed beauty had come to earn that rank while taking care of Shade’s children and protecting its wolves, becoming a friend to each wolf that came into their pack. Now she was nothing more than another subordinate—going from a respectable woman to less than what she should be when she should have just fought to save it. At least there would have been dignity in it!
Gaze shifted, looking to her friend with bright eyes as she mentioned that she might want to be left alone. While still being completely unaware that there was something different in the way that Beelzebub’s mind worked than any other normal canine, she only saw Bee as a friend who was looking after her best interest. It had been foolish to let Spectre take away her spot after the two had discovered their apparent love connection. Pft, that was preposterous. Anastasia was a fool to love and knew very little about romantic relationships, but she knew that it did not happen that fast.
After Bee spoke of the kill that he had thrown elsewhere she couldn’t even think of eating. Ana had played the fool for far too long and she would see to it that something happened. Either she would retake her spot as Alpha during Spectre’s absence regardless of her return or she would leave and make use of her skills elsewhere.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!