(See All?) Announcements
678 Users Online
Google, Bing

Arrangements
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Whisper who has 125 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

Shade had been missing for two days now, and Spectre worried that he would find Roselia.. She would not be so easily forgiving if she saw the dark pelted males previous mate. The Female was also quite attached to Shade, and found the very idea of someone attempting to usurp her new position enough to raise the growl in her throat. She would not be so keen to hand the position as Pitch Pine Leader over as Anastasia had been. She trusted the pale female, but it did not mean she necessarily approved of the females methods. It was early morning of the third day Shade had been missing before Spectre got to her feet and ambled to the meeting place of the pack. She was well aware of Shade's habits by now - he would always return to his pups unless something happened to keep him from them. And to her knowledge, there had been no sudden and violent rainstorms to prevent it.

A howl lifted from her lips, the pale female beginning to pace back and forth, her worries after the ebony male gnawing on her mind. She had called the two Seconds of the pack @Anastasia , and @Ace and hoped they were close enough to hear her request for them. She had to see to it that the pack was safe, that the wolves of Pitch Pine would be defended, and know that their leaders had not just abandoned them. To make sure that nothing had happened to Shade to prevent his return to the pack the night before. If she was to find him, it had to be soon, before his scent grew cold. She knew her worries really were likely unfounded, but the pale alpha wanted to make sure that she wasn't going to lose the male she had taken as a mate so shortly after finding him.

Word Count: 316
(This post was last modified: Aug 09, 2013, 02:35 PM by Spectre.)
Played by Vami who has 49 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Beelzebub
The lack of his King's presence had not gone without acknowledgement. In fact, since he had last spoken to Anastasia (as well as mingled amongst the territory over the past few days) he had learned of the woman's fall in Leadership and thus, placed a closely eye upon the man who still remained up top. Beelzebub's intentions had been to challenge up to Second, to be right there at Anastasia's aid to protect her placement as Queen amongst the ranks and thus, keep in a good placement for himself. Though with her no longer on top, anything could happen - anything would happen. There was nothing here that would keep his placement secure now that Anastasia had gone belly up. Opportunity came only as Shade had left and the serpent slithered his way to Spectre's call with a hiss. As he arrived, his head leveled with his spine, his ears back and eyes in slits, he remained lower then her, yet holding an obvious signal of defensive stance. A smirk, ever present in it's crooked grinning form, edges over the lips of the man as he faced off the woman he had firstly encountered within these lands and firstly felt sickened by. "My Queen...." The words drip from his lips like ooze, as his muzzle dips further in chivalrous, and yet fake, behavior.
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">
Unfortunately, as much as she wished to admit that this step down had been justified and had not bothered her she knew better than to lie to herself. This was something that tore her apart on the inside but she hid exceptionally well on the outside to certain strangers. It had only recently occurred to her that Shade had been absent from the pack—it wasn’t really her job to know where he was anymore. Then again, it shouldn’t have been before either apparently. Her input was rendered useless now as the woman who had stepped fresh off the bus to help Shade out then just a month later to be pushed right back. It seemed unfair. Sometimes she felt like it was her fault because she had made poor decisions, but other times she simply felt angry at them. Only then did she realize that she had poor judgment, not only on strangers but upon wolves she considered friends.
With a sigh she simply moved around the land not knowing what she was supposed to do. The drive to do much of anything had long since left her with only the duty of questioning why she had done this. Had she somehow hoped that this would make her happy in the end instead of used and thrown in the trash like a dirty dish towel? She shrugged, there was no use to beat herself up over this right now. A call resounded, sounding as if it was for her and from the Queen herself. It took her quite some time to make her way there but when she did eventually cross into the direct visual line of her new Alpha she spotted Beelzebub not too far away.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“Not this again,” she whispered inaudibly to herself and continued her walk over to Spectre. Ana was well accustomed to how to act in front of an Alpha and to respect them with absolute charm but she couldn’t manage to give it her best. It was hard. All she was able to pull out was a low bow with her tail and ears lowered and her gaze averted. For now she chose to not look at either of them—she didn’t want them misrepresent the strength in her body for the emotional weakness she felt building inside.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

Beezlebub arrived first, and Spectre had to struggle not to growl, or react negatively in any way. Which, to her relief, she managed, if barely. The pale female shifted, her tail relaxing slightly, as she stood, waiting for the two seconds of the pack to arrive. When only Anastasia appeared to be the one that would be arriving, Spectre frowned, but shrugged it off. She looked at Anastasia, ignoring Beezlebub for the time being, her voice soft as she gave the old alphena a warm smile. "Shade has gone on a trip over the mountains to see his friends, but I worry for his safety. From what I have been told, there are others over the mountains that would love for nothing more than to see our leader slain.. That he did not take a guard is a concern, I would like to follow his trail, at least to make certain he arrived at his destination in one piece rather than leaving his hide strewn across the ground."

Her tone made it quite clear that Spectre had approved very little of Shade's trip over the mountains. Of course, there was little she could have done to stop him. Except to worry herself into a tizzy. "Anastasia...I should only be absent a few days.. I will follow his trail for two, three days at the most, and return when I am certain he is safe. If..you could see to it that the pack is safe?" She swallowed, stepping towards the other female, her voice lowering as she spoke, the words for the ears of the pale second alone. "If I have not returned in eight days..It is safe assume something has happened to prevent our timely return....I would much rather see the pack cared for with an alpha that they trust, than one they do not know." Was she asking Anastasia to take her place as Alpha back if they did not return in days? Yes, Yes she was. The pack would not go for long without a leader...not without falling apart or coming into some form of danger. She wanted to prevent that.. At all costs. "I trust you, out of every wolf in this pack to know what is best for Pitch Pine Trail.."

Word Count: 375
Played by Vami who has 49 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Beelzebub
Savor himself, of course, only one showed their face to the summoning of the new Lead female. A sad, pathetic display, to say the least, for even Beelzebub who cared not for the well-being of the Leading woman before him, had still come to her call at least to prove (to trick her) that he was not as 'evil' as she had thought him to be. However she managed to think this of him, however much she might have disliked him, she did her best to play nice for the time being. Still, the demon's eyes shift with the shifting of his vessel, wondering where the other volume of wolves within this pack had gone. He had smelt them, many of them and yet here, they did not show. Only Anastasia arrived, as active, loyal, and promising a member as she had ever been to this pack, or so the demon had seen thus far. Whatever made Anastasia step down was beyond him, though from her previous words it seemed she had given the title to Spectre due to her being the male Lead's new play thing. Other then a snort, Beelzebub remains silent. Spectre speaks out to the 'crowd' which consisted of only two, and the very moment Spectre moved over to Anastasia to whisper in her ear, it was clear Spectre still had as much a distaste for him as he did for her. If she did not trust him, respect him, he would not bother pretending to be this for her. He dismisses himself from which he came with a spat in her direction.
(This post was last modified: Aug 20, 2013, 08:02 AM by Beelzebub.)
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">
Occasionally she felt her eyes shift to the dark male wondering if the new Alpha had called for him as well as herself, though given Spectre’s avoidance she didn’t deem that the situation. It was not news to her that Shade had gone on a scout to see a friend of his and although it had been quite a few days’ time since he had left, it seemed that his newly taken mate was concerned for his well-being. While Anastasia wished she could tell Spectre that they likely would not be the smartest thing to do if she were to also be thrown into the situation (if there was one), she couldn’t. If this was what Spectre wished to do then she would not risk her own position to tell the woman what she could and could not do.
Anastasia nodded, understanding that the woman would leave for just a few days and return home once she felt her mate was safe. In the meantime, it was going to be Ana’s duty to make sure that the pack stayed clear and safe… although it was a little weird to have given her title away only days ago and to receive it again temporarily. Ana would see to the pack’s safety as she always had. It came as a surprise that the woman issued worry that if they should not return, the pack would be hers yet again… while it was a pleasant surprise it wasn’t the way she would have wanted the pack to fall back into her paws. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“You can count on me,” she finally voiced and turned her head to notice that Beelzebub had vanished but she didn’t really have time to figure out where he had gone as Spectre had someone to find and Ana had some stuff to do.

Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer

Her lip curled in distaste towards Beezlebub as the male turned and left with a spat towards her, wanting in a way to shove him into the dirt and bury him in it. But she would do no such thing. Instead, she turned towards Anastasia when the other white female agreed to watching the pack with a warm smile. It warmed the female to know that she could count on the woman to keep things straight. Realistically, she shouldn't even leave the pack territory, with their other alpha gone, but her heart would not allow her to remain while Shade could be in any manner of trouble. "Thank you, Anastasia, I do truly appreciate it.. I hope you can understand my reasons for leaving so soon after our earlier discussion.."

Truth be told, Spectre did feel bad for leaving Anastasia as the pack second and taking her place, but she had wanted to lead alongside Shade. However, she had no idea how truly short her reign as the Pitch Pine alpha would be, or how ill fated her trip outside the borders of the pack territory was. had she known the future, Spectre might have remained and given herself the chance to think Shade was alive somewhere.. But the past is twenty twenty. She gave the other female a warm smile before turning and trotting away, her ears erect and her attention on the scent trail she was following. She would find Shade, and together, they would return home. They had to.

Word Count: 252
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
A steady sigh left her lips as she watched the retreating form of Spectre as she left, finding that the butterflies in her stomach had not ceased to exist. They were blossoming within the depth of her core, threatening to fly out of her mouth if she held no control. It would seem that she was now a temporary leader, watching over the pack like she had before and taking care of the things that needed to be taken care of. Quietly, she began to hope that the two of them came back safely and swiftly. She did not want to be held in charge of the pack single handedly… oh! Then it hit her—she had Ace who could help her with it. He was the second under Shade so he held all the correct requirements to step up when the time was necessary.
Unfortunately, she realized she didn’t really know him all that well and hadn’t really seen him around as often as she saw the others. Perhaps they were simply on different routes at different times which made it almost impossible to meet up but that certainly was no excuse to not know someone. After all, she had been a leader just a few weeks ago and to not know someone seemed like an awful waste of her time as Alpha. With a nod of her head and a swift, mental kick in the tail she led herself off to the main sanctum of the territory to hopefully come across the scent of the swift Guardian.