(See All?) Announcements
477 Users Online
Google, Bing, zataylotop6425

Congratulations, Rachel!!!!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Congratulations, RACHEL!!!!

Today, Miss Rachel becomes a Mrs. =D I'm so happy for you love! Have a fantastic day with all of your friends and family and remember to instruct them to take lots of pictures to show off later. We love you!

Eeeeee! Rachel I am so happy for youuuu! I hope youbhave lots of fun atbyour wedding and forever afterwards with your curtis♥
EEEEE! Congratulations!!! Hope you have an amazing day and have lots of photos to show off to us when you're done!
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

:D Hope you have tons of super fun at your wedding and congratulations times a bazillion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Congrats, girl!!! :D
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
*lifts imaginary glass* To Rachel!! Congratulations and may this be the most amazing exciting and wonderful day everr :D!
Congratulations! *flings confetti everywhere*

we are shining in the rising sun, as we are floating in the blue
Yeee, Rachel! Congratulations! They already said what I already told you but make sure lots of photos get taken and tell me some neat things that happened or that you guys did for the wedding! I need ideas for my own even if its kind of far off!

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Screeeeeeeee~
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Oh Rachel! Congrats times like 5,000, hope the day is everything you wished for and goes off without a hitch <3