Bing, Google

Lullay
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
Karpos Slayer
i lost my heart along the way

No sweety. You are perfect. Maybe your mother had something wrong. But I just want you to know that if you can't look at anyone else for help or as a mother figure I'm here. I know you have Ana, but I'll always be here. Nothing will ever hurt you as long as I'm here. Those words comforted him, but also made him upset a bit. There was nothing wrong with his mama, his da loved her, and so there was nothing wrong with her. Though Karpos had only a scent to go by, he sighed. It wasn't impossible for wolves to hate him, wolves hated each other, some more personally than others. He smiled though, she was a best friend to him, an aunt and a protector, just like Uncle Ace or Uncle Lach!

"I dun't think my ma has anything wrong with her. Maybeh something happened to her. Like the magic forces got mad!" He suggested to the wolf whom he would love to spend time with in the future. He sighed again, although something strange hit his nostrils. Was that what he thought it was? Was it truly another wolf scent. It was faint, but he was curious. "Auntie Silver, Ima go towards home now! I need to see Adsi and talks to her." He said urgently to his Aunt before following the trail whom he thought might be a lone wolf he had met, or maybe another Pitch Pine Trail wolf. He was genuinely curious as to whom it was.

table by mimi

-Karp exit-
(This post was last modified: Sep 02, 2013, 11:52 PM by Karpos.)
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver

"Maybe my little Prince. Okay, don't stray to far if you go somewhere!" of course he probably wouldn't because Silver wouldn't be to far behind him. Sense she was heading in that direction. Slowly and quiet she followed behind Karpos in the shadows. Where was he heading. The only thing she could smell was a lone wolf. So now she knew it was best to follow him. Make sure he didn't get hurt or taken away. If someone was to dare and touch a fur on him she would make sure they knew better next time. They would fear her. Something that must be a great feeling.

It slipped from her mind as the Prince walked towards the smell of the other wolf. Her thoughts then consumed her. "Who was this wolf and what did they want? Why was Karpos walking towards them? Had this possibly been his real Mother?" she shook her head on the last question, it was impossible. And if it was, how would the woman have such nerve to show her face? The woman must be sick and twisted to let her pups be left alone at a early stage in their life. Good thing Anastasia had came along. Even though, according to Kapos, she was no longer Alpha, Silver would respect her like one.

table by Whisper

/Silver exit

(This post was last modified: Sep 03, 2013, 12:40 AM by Silver.)