320 Users Online
Bing, Google

Midnight Memories — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
Danica Reinier, winter is here.

Instead of the normal endless white clouds looming above, the night sky held countless twinkling stars and the big gorgeous moon. A cold Winter wind whispered into the den. Momentarily it played with the SW wolves fur before dismissing itself. Danica tossed and turned restlessly in attempt to fall asleep comfortably. She squeezed her lids shut and would keep them that way for awhile. Yet, she didn't drift off into dream land. The annoyance at the simple fact was evident as she moved some more.

After awhile she carefully got up and crept from the den to sit outside. The cool air felt refreshing to the pup as she stepped from the warmth. Her butt was quickly placed in the snow and she lifted her small head up. She starred at the dark blue mass thinking intently. *The world has so many possibilities it seems, but what is up there? It's so open.* Questions came to mind soon after this and she sighed wishfully. *If only I was one of the stars. Then I'd be free from all the struggles down here....but then I would have to watch.* Groaning she moved to lay on her back. *There is no escape Danica.*

She laid there alone for quite awhile, silent as the night itself. Her attention was soon stolen as she saw it. Something off white and beautiful streaked across the starry night sky, "Whoa" Her in awe voice dragged out the word some. *What was that?* Her tail lifted to wag. She watched for another shooting star, her exited eyes filled with hope.

Words: 264 || Tags: @Miccah || Notes: Yes, I stole the title from the One Direction song. ♥
Played by Mily who has 268 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Miccah Athesila

He seemed to always be the last one in the den at night, or it seemed like he did. In order for him to sleep peacefully, he had to do at least one more round across the borders. It would be after midnight before he was satisfied enough to drag himself back into the den and lay near the entrance. It didn't matter if it was freezing cold, it was his duty to be the pack protector. If anything happened, like an intruder coming near, he would be the first to know.

He had made himself into a light sleeper. So his ears immediately pricked into attention as they caught the sounds of footfalls against the earth. It didn't take lojg for his eyes to snap open. He didn't even breathe as his gaze followed little Danica as she exited the cave. With ease, he lifted his burly build off the earthen floor of the den, and his paws were silent as they followed the princess of Secret Woodlands.

When the girl, who would soon turn into a young lady, finally stopped, he stopped a few feet behind her. He was hidden, help of the dense thickets they both resided in. He watched the shooting stars, and remembered them when he was small. They were supposed to grant wishes, not that he believed in them anymore. But he knew little Danica needed something to make her happy. Maybe wishing upon a star would do the trick.

Stepping out of the shadows, he was soon beside the girl. Speaking softly, his deep voice was reassuring, making her know that he wouldn't hurt her. "It's a shooting star Danica. You make a wish upon it." As soon as the words escaped his maw, another shooting star star flashed through the night sky.

(This post was last modified: Jan 05, 2014, 03:18 AM by Miccah.)
Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
Danica Reinier, winter is here.

Danica's silver-ish body jumped a little at his sudden presence. "A shooting star?" She asked curiously and watched as another went soaring through the sky. A childish grin grew on her young face as she rolled over to face him. "What kind of wishes does it grant? I get one and you one as well, right?" Her mind went wild with all sort of ideas. Shyly she asked him another set of questions, "What are those shapes the stars make? And why do shooting stars travel all alone without company? Don't they get lonely?" Her voice came out with eagerness yet saddened at the end. *Why don't they stay still with the others?*

Soon after her words she realized that he was that male who said the new and seemingly bad word. *Oh, what's his name?* She thought before realizing she didn't know. Showing her embarrassment clearly she asked, "What's your name?" The not knowing caused a spurt of guilt to kick her in the gut. She did her best to wipe her expression clean of her emotions, but failed. *He knows your name, yet you don't his.* Little eyes found her paws quickly as she awaited his response.

For a little while she was silent again. Then, timidly, she asked him, "That word you said, fuck, what does it mean?" She did her best to make an innocent voice. She knew it had to be bad...but she wanted to know. While it made her feel unladylike, she also felt a skosh rebellious in a positive way after speaking.

Words: 260 || Tags: @Miccah || Notes: I'm cruel aren't I? XD
(This post was last modified: Jul 05, 2014, 12:15 AM by Danica.)