562 Users Online
Bing, Torianna, Khalon

Breathless
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 26 posts.
Inactive No Rank
James Slayer
(Bad Post, I'm sorry Zyn >.<)
"I appreciate that information, K’arnae." He gave her a hopeful smile. Although it seemed she wouldn't speak too much the large female did give off some information to him. Maybe not enough to really get him going but it would and could do for now. Besides, James wouldn't force out more information. He just wasn't the type to make someone speak if they didn't want to in the first place.

Listening to her next question James nodded. "They have woods around. Surely they house all sorts of mammals and rodents. There are also a few water supplies around that could house fish." Looking over the female he didn't think of her to be a hunter. Yet he wouldn't doubt that with her mass it was easier to take down large slow prey. Deciding to ask he cleared his throat with a small cough before speaking. "Are you a hunter Miss K’arnae?" He cocked his head with a small glimmer of wonder in his amber eyes. James thought about asking the female for hunting lessons, that was if she happened to be a decent hunter. He was more of a guardian type then hunting for food so it wouldn't hurt to learn to hunt. Especially if he was gonna be a loner for much longer.

Shuffling around a few pebbles that laid at his feet he hummed softly. "If I may ask, where do you plan on going? If you're going down my way I would always be willing to meet with you later." Wagging his tail James stopped playing with the pebbles and waited as the wind blew by the two wolves.
Played by Zyn who has 101 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
K'arnae Desrix
@James

The woman kept both her silence and attention as the male spoke in an effort not to miss anything crucial he might divulge. She hung on his words whether he knew of it or not, as she had no prior experience in this area to go by; what information he could spare was essential for her preparation in venturing into this unknown realm. Her ears perked a little more forward as he mentioned fertile grounds. A woodland, he said. Had she not been in present company, she might have swooned where she stood and sang with glee. There was no better prospects for hunting than woodland grounds. The scents were richer and there was more fodder to fend from be them small rodents and voles to dull deer that got lost in their wander from the herd. Not to mention the woods made the prey that much slower; an idea situation for one of her stature and girth.

“…I learned,” she admitted quietly, though as it was spoken she shook her head. “…but it is not a skill.” She knew how to fend for the pups of her prior home, snaring small meals when able to ensure they were fed. But anything larger, the group was required. No, she was more a guardian, a defender, an enduring force for the sake and protection of others. Hunting was better left for the swift-footed and short runners. However, the question did invite a thought to settle in; why would one ask if they did not have something along the line in mind? But when asked of her intentions, she did not inquire back but answered simply;

“Down the mountain.” The words settled calmly as their absolute nature resounded. “Meet where?”

Played by Becca who has 26 posts.
Inactive No Rank
James Slayer
"I know it is not a skill, but perhaps you could teach me sometime?" His voice curious to see if K'arnae would teach him a few skills. Nothing major but perhaps a few little skills to support himself for a bit longer. James could most certainly use some social time anyways.

Thinking about a place they could meet he nodded suddenly as if a light bulb went off in his head. "One of the woodlands down there has tall huge trees. It has a fog too. The name is Spectral Woods. Meet me there?" He smiled wide. To be honest, James would enjoy meeting the large female again. Perhaps they could become good friends. Although he doubted anything more could come from their relationship. Maybe it was just from a first glance view, but it didn't seem like the female K'arnae could be someone he fell for. Yet he was sure stranger things had happened.

It was about time he started to make his trip back down the mountain from where he came from. "I promise we'll meet again Miss K'arnae. For now though, I must head down the mountain." Offering one last final smile James turned his back to leave. He had to set his pace as fairly speedy as he could go. He knew it might be a long trip and he didn't want to be caught in any storms. Especially if he promised to meet K'arnae down in Spectral Woods. The trip would be worth it though, he could feel it.

(James' Exit)