(See All?) Announcements
522 Users Online
Bing, Google

A rest in the willows.
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 53 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelaide Belrose

The tension in the air kept Adelaide glued to her spot in the snow. Her haunches settled slowly towards the earth, and her tail disappeared beneath her rump. The woman was slowly learning her place, a place where, perhaps, she could not be so openly friendly to her superiors. She was a stranger to them still, encroaching upon the memories they had formed with one another, both good and bad. Though from what she had experienced so far, mostly bad. She had not endured the pain that they had, had not seen what they had seen. How dare she smile in their presence. If there were lips to purse, she might have done just that, shielding her eyes from the huntress before her, a clear look of shame on her face. Everyone had their horrors. Some were just lucky that they might share the load with others.

A question finally broke the tension, and Adelaide felt as though she could lift her head again, an ache in her neck tightening up from holding herself in such a closed off way. Silver eyes regarded the woman again, letting them settle around her ears to avoid eye contact as was customary. "I was looking for herbs," Adelaide answered, bashfully. It was a foolish endeavor, it really was in this weather. But this place was unfamiliar to her, so even if she could just find a husk of a plant, it would at least give her some idea of what stock she would have when the spring came, and what she would need to find away from the willow trees.

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Silvia who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
Senka Flint
allow me this moment of bliss so I may begin to miss the torment
The huntress nodded in understanding, eyes sweeping the ground around them. The cold, nearly dead ground would barely hold any useful herbs. ”Yes, well. I wish you good luck in that endeavour.” She told Adelaide in a somewhat hopeful tone. Senka felt a pressure rising in her chest, to run away from the other wolf and just hide away. Giving into this fear, Senka bowed her head slightly at Adelaide. ”I’d offer my help but unfortunely, I must be going. The caches need to be filled and I only was going to have a quick rest here before moving on.” A small but needed lie.

Turning away from the healer, Senka headed towards the safety of the trees with a few words tossed over her shoulder. The pressure was slowly ebbing away with each step away and the knowledge she’d soon be on her own. ”I hope we meet again soon Adelaide. It’s been a pleasure knowing you.” With that said, Senka was gone into the trees, weaving masterfully through them and quickly gone out of sight of the other. <b style="font-family:georgia; color:#fefefe;">

table by mimi

(Exit Senka)
(This post was last modified: Jun 03, 2014, 12:16 AM by Senka.)
Played by Bryony who has 53 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelaide Belrose

Adelaide found herself startled by the other woman's sudden goodbye. All she could do was nod, glad for the luck that her packmate had given her, but mildly disappointed that she was not offered any assistance. Ah well. They might have another chance to do something together another day. Adelaide just hoped that she hadn't said or done anything wrong, but maybe Senka was simply a bit anti-social. Her silver eyes followed the female's form until it was far off, and she then turned away as well, beginning to nose quietly through the snow looking for hints of life beneath the frozen surface.

/exit addie
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention