(See All?) Announcements
531 Users Online
Bing, Nori, Google, Atlas

fox and the... wolf — Black Thorn Downs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
Sorry for the wait! Once Inali and Bane exit feel free to archive and then I'll add him into BTD :)

Inali had fallen silent now, obviously sensing that now was the time of serious decision making and not of teasing or jokes. For this Minka appreciated her, as she expected Bane to make his training decision seriously, this could shape the rest of his time here while within Black Thorn Downs. A moment passed before he spoke once more, choosing a specialty which made the alpha hesitate while she decided what to do in this situation. Finally she nodded though, approving of his choice. He was bigger than Inali or herself certainly, probably Lugh as well and maybe even Tokino, it would lend well to guarding.

Tilting her head slightly to the right once more she pondered who to assign his lessons to, as they had no guardian since Regem had abandoned them. Smiling once she spoke, "Well this is a peculiar problem. Since we have no official guardian of the Downs currently, I'm assigning @Anstice to mentor you as she herself carries no official role within the pack. This is only temporary of course, until we have a more qualified teacher." Worry flitted through her mind for a moment as she thought of the ivory female, how lost she had seemed since the death of her child. Would this give her a task to do and help? Or would the pressure push her farther from the pack than she already was? There was little the alpha could do to help now, and the boy needed teaching, so the fates would need to decide.

Smiling warmly towards the dark yearling who now almost blended into the shadows she spoke again, "Stand now Bane, apprentice guardian of Black Thorn Downs. I must return to my children, but I trust Inali can give you a tour of your new home without trouble." Then with a happy glance towards her second the alpha turned and left the scene, quickly making her way back towards where her children were hopefully slumbering.

Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
@Bane You can just fade out Vam <3

Speech.

Minka spoke and Inali grinned at her words, glad that her friend saw potential in the young lad to welcome him into their pack. She spoke of their tradition, having yearlings being mentored by the adults in whatever role they decided to specialize in. When he spoke of wanting to become a guardian, she would be lying if she didn't say she was a tad bit disappointed. His build, though capable of being a guardian, benefited as a scout as well. Not to mention they would've been spending much more time together. As fond as she was of the boy she had met only once, she also wanted him to be happy. And if becoming a guardian did that, then so be it. A smile erased her frown and her tail wagged slightly as Minka formally welcomed Bane into Black Thorn Downs. As her alpha was turning to leave and go back to her children no doubt, she was speaking to Bane that the scout would have no problem giving him a tour. And she wouldn't. Smiling at her alpha's retreating form, the petite woman turned her gaze to Bane.

Inali ran his way, her paws seeming to not even touch the ground because of her barely pent up excitement. A big, warm smile graced her muzzle before she opened her maw. "Come, Bane! I know these lands now like the back of my paw!" She chuckled before affectionately nudging her muzzle against his shoulder, though she barely reached it. Turning toward pack lands, the scout immediately started moving, expecting the boy to follow her energetic step so they could begin the tour.

Played by Vami who has 183 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Bane
For a moment silence passed between the three wolves, the Leader seemingly trying to decide on Bane's choice. All the while he remained in his laid position, his head low as they stared to her paws, his tail offering a small wave along the forest floor behind him. Finally, after a cock of her head, she explained herself. So there was no Guardian of the pack? Of course, each and every wolf was fully capable of scouting the borders of their home, yet whilst the Hunters were out of the lands hunting and the Medics were out of the lands looking for new herbs... It would be he which made sure their territory line was secure. A slight smile pondered his lips and he nodded, agreeing with his new Leader on his apprentice, a woman that without an official duty to tend to, would have more time to tend to him instead.

He nodded silently not only in agreement to Minka's words about Anstice but to lifting and so, he did, rising on long, willowy limbs that now left him towering over the both of them. He watches as Minka took her retreat back into the heart of their landscape before turning his attention then fully onto the pretty little Inali. He delicate footing allowed her to bound, dance into his direction with a certain excitement. Bane remained still, frozen in his place but his shy smile never wavering, his eyes bright for her. He wondered what all she might show him within their territory, though was happy enough to know the lands well enough already, having lived in Secret Woodlands all his life up until now, with the Thicket and Blackberry Fields in his back yard. Bane did not reply in words, yet quickly followed her every move expectantly.
BANE Aranna
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D