(See All?) Announcements
435 Users Online
Bing, Google

We didn't start the fire — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 12 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Auva Caravello

Auva didn't question why Scarred Sycamore had a past to it. She just merely nodded showing she understood his dissensions. It seemed there was nothing left to say on that note.

As the dark Slayer went on to speaking about his uncle, that she was supposedly related to, her tail set off wagging. "Well then I'll go set out to find him and the next time we met I'll let you know if I found him!" Her words were barked out happily as they had been this whole conversation.

Looking around she figured it was probably her time to leave now. Better start soon on her journey so that when they met again it was within reasonable time. Standing tall before stretching out her jaws opened wide expose her teeth and all in a yawn. When she was done with her yawn she looked over to Karpos with that ivory grin. "I think it might just be time for me to go Karpos. If we want to meet again within reasonable time I think I should get a head start on my journey." Turning herself around she slowly began to walk off. Stopping when she was about five or six feet away from Karpos she barked out to him in a sweet tone. "Bye Karpos! It was nice chatting. Can't wait to see you again!" And just like that she was quick to remove herself from the scene. She had things to do and places to see. It also seemed she now had others to see too.

"Speech"

Dracoart-Stock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
-AUVA EXIT-
(This post was last modified: Sep 14, 2014, 03:07 PM by Auva.)