(See All?) Announcements
406 Users Online
Google, Nori, Bing, Sage

Approaching the Border — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

It was as Kova introduced himself that the woman realized her mistake, here she was ready to accept Firefly into their home and she hadn't even given her name. Once again the sheepish grin flit across her maw as she looked upon the teenager before her. Ducking her chin down slightly she gave a brief introduction, "And I am Minka Lagina, leader and founder of Black Thorn Downs." The tawny cranium tilted slightly to the right as Firefly addressed her son as a prince, it was a term she had never called him before. She knew of course that in some packs the alphas were referred to as king and queen, but it was never a practice that had come about in the downs. Shrugging it off as something to discuss with @Tokino later Minka focused back on the task at hand.

Nodding seriously she filled the girls request, "Very well, your mentor shall be @Couth as I myself already have an apprentice. His main focus is upon healing but as he holds no official title within the downs he will be your teacher in the skill of hunting." Walking forward until she was next to the girl Minka pressed her flank against the others, then continued to do this on her other side. Assured that Firefly now carried enough of her scent to be identified as a downs wolf she nodded once more, "Now come, let me give you a tour of your new home." With ease Minka made her way down the slope and into the territory, confident her son and new subordinate would be close behind.