(See All?) Announcements
411 Users Online
Bing, Google

Let's Finish What They Started — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
He smirked at her comment. It was good to know that she had a little humor to her words. "I think it's fair," He paused taking a quick glance at her face. "but I'm a gentlemen so I'll let you choose what we do." His tail wagged quickly behind him eager for this new little question came she had brought up.

"I'll start!" Even though he was a kind prince most of the time he was still an eager young boy with a somewhat mentality of wanting to be first and better at everything. "I wanna know..." His brain scrambled for a question to ask the snowy princess. The young Archer-Lyall prince didn't want to keep her waiting for too long. "If you weren't a princess, what would you wanna be? A hunter, teacher, healer?" He listed off a few just to give @Celandine a typical idea of the many things he had back home. Maybe she had different things at her home though. Perhaps there was a chance that not every kingdom would be ruled the same way as his willow tree kingdom. He had already learned that willow trees probably didn't grow here in this rocky area.

Kicking a rock forward as they walked onward towards her kingdom he decided he had something else to say to the pretty girl. "I believe it is your turn to ask me something now?" His face lit up with a cheeky smile to her as he stole a few more glances at her elegant face.
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
@Deacon

Pleased that he accepted her suggestion, the young Argyris awaited his question. To her dismay, it seemed to be one she hadn't thought too much about. In fact, she was always so busy trying to live up to her title, that she completely ignored everything else. "Well," And it came to her. Such a simple thing, but there was no simple role. Each was important for some reason or another, and each contributed to the success of a pack. "A scout of some sort. Most likely a runner." Were they supposed to explain their answers? Figuring there was no harm in it, Celandine continued. "I have always wanted to see the world. There is so much more than a glen, or a plateau, you know?"

'I believe it is your turn to ask me something now?' This game was proving to be a little difficult, but she had already decided she liked it. "Okay, what are you best at?" It may have been a variation of his question, but she was at a loss. When she chose to play the game, she hadn't realized how hard it was to think around him.

"Your turn again" She chanced a nudge to his shoulder. He had done it earlier hadn't he? So then she should be able to do the same without it seeming odd, right?

(This post was last modified: Nov 28, 2014, 07:15 AM by Celandine.)
Deacon

"A scout?" He mused slightly. "I don't think we have one of those pack home..." His tail flicked behind him as curiosity rattled his brain. "I'm not too sure if I've ever met a scout before, I don't even think we have one back home!" Chuckling lightly he listened to her question. The Archer Lyall boy was quick to notice it was almost like his question but he didn't mind. As long as he got to take the princess back to her kingdom, alone, then he was happy.

Letting a soft hum vibrate off of his lips he wondered what he was truly best at. Smiling softly he shot the Argyris Princess a gaze. "Does exploring count?" Another smooth lighthearted laugh came rolling out from his dark form. This was truly turning into an amazing adventure for the young growing boy. Meeting a princess seemed to be rather remarkable indeed. She was so elegant, graceful, and yet so strong and confident. It made him think of his mother just a tad. His mother, Elettra, seemed to be so beautiful but she was also a force to be reckoned with. Perhaps all queens and princesses were like that. Maybe, just maybe, they were born and groomed straight into the role of royalty. He knew if he ever had to be a princesses he couldn't do it. The Archer Lyall male was much to clumsy and was not elegant at all. Of course this was probably the reason he had been born a male and into the prince section of royalty.

"Speech"

Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
@Deacon

Celandine couldn't help but smile at his tone. It seemed that wherever he was from, they didn't have scouts. There was also the possibility that they were just called something else. Curious as to which, she began a brief explanation. "Scouts usually track the herds, and run messages from one pack to another. It's a pretty important role, though we don't have one either. I mean, we used to I think.. but it leaves the position open for me anyway." Her tone was playful, fueled by all of the butterflies she felt in her stomach.

"Hmm.. I think I'll let it slide this time, but," There had to be a stipulation. After all, he said she could choose, so shouldn't she be allowed to bend the rules a little? "I get one to ask you one more." Teasingly, the pale girl bumped his shoulder with her own. Thinking up a question of her own proved to be too easy. "If you could have one thing in the whole world, what would it be? You can pick anything." Celandine already knew hers, but she needed to know his. For some reason it just seemed important.

It wasn't long before the scent of her borders were strong in the air. Bright eyes looked to Deacon, the prince she had only just met. A part of her wanted him to stay, but that was a foolish hope. He had a family, and a world to explore. His mother, if he had one, would be worried sick if he didn't return.

(This post was last modified: Dec 15, 2014, 04:53 AM by Celandine.)
Deacon

Had anyone else tried explaining the concept of a scout to him he might have ignored them and found something else to do, but this wasn't just anyone. This was Celandine the princess of Silent Moon Plateau. He was only listening if only just to hear her voice even more. Her soft, light, and airy voice kept him listening if not begging to hear another word trickle down from her lips into his ear.

Before he could protest he caught himself smiling wide. Almost pleased she wanted to bend the rules in her favor. It let the dark young boy know she had at least the slightest trace of rebel in her so royal and princessly blood. "Fair enough miss princess Celandine!" His words were said with that large smile. As they walked side by side the scent of borders became stronger and stronger. The young Archer-Lyall knew that soon he would have to say goodbye. That soon he would have to turn himself around and go home. He didn't want any of that. He wanted to stay here forever with the snowy princess. They still had so many things to ask and talk about, so many adventures to take...together. But they couldn't do that if they were so far apart from each other.

"@Celandine, if I could have one thing in the whole world, it would be the most magnificent spectacular thing ever. I would want to be able to stay here with you forever and ever." He smiled and moved to his nose to press against her cheek lightly. Soon though the pair was upon the borders. They would say their sad goodbyes and departure from each other. Hopefully the two young ones would be able to see each other again. The young Archer-Lyall wasn't sure what would happen if he never saw her pretty face again.

-FADE-