(See All?) Announcements
666 Users Online
Google, Bing

BWP & Holiday Contest
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

BWP & Holiday Contest

Thank you to everybody who volunteered their characters for the first round of the upcoming BWP! You will be contacted within the next week with instructions on what to do next. ;) Until then, we've got a Holiday Contest that every one will be able to participate in.

Tit for Tat, This or That

All around Relic Lore, treasures and trinkets are bound to be found. Whether it is pretty to look at, practical, or simply fun to play with, your wolf will want to hang onto their trinket because this game is something you might not want to miss!

Whether your character starts out waiting for the Spirit of Wildwood to grant them a 'gift' or they initially start out with something is totally up to you, but here's the catch: Each item discovered or given in-game must be accounted for as it will be assigned a mystery value (by Staff Members); and, it is your mission to find and trade with another character in hopes of that item having a higher value! Trade as many times as you'd like, but once you think you've found something good, be prepared to defend it by any means possible!

For Example:
- Deer antler (found by Angier, worth 20 pts.)
- Black raven feather (given to Rook by SoW, worth 2 pts.)
- Smooth blue-toned pebble (found by Octavius, worth 15 pts.)
- Rabbit foot (acquired by Skoll, worth 25 pts.)

Rook attempts to persuade Angier into giving up his deer antler. It looks somewhat decent, but nevertheless, impressive... Angier declines (when his player thinks that he has the item with the higher value) and suggests to Rook that his feather is beautiful and blah blah blah...

Rook, still unhappy with his feather, meets Octavius who owns a smooth, blue-toned pebble. Octavius, who has always liked birds, cries for Rook to trade. Rook, having a soft spot for cubs, obliges. Octavius obtains Rook's black raven feather; Rook obtains Octavius' pebble.

Skoll, who is rather proud of the rabbit foot he has acquired, is determined to keep his trinket; but when Angier comes around, boasting about his item, Skoll becomes irritated and blinded by greed. In a fight for the deer antler, Angier, Skoll's superior, loses. Angier is now the owner of the rabbit foot; Skoll is now the owner of the deer antler.

At 25 points, the winner is Angier, whose rabbit foot had been randomly assigned the highest value in the game.

How do I get an item? It's pretty simple! When you have received an item, whether its through receiving it from the SoW account or through trade with another wolf, all you have to do is post in the Maintenance Thread with the name of the item and the relevant thread. Staff will then add the item to your profile. A new field on your character profile has been added for this purpose, but to prevent cheating, it is only editable by staff members.

What items are available? Have an idea that isn't listed here? Let us know!

Deer Antler
Black Raven Feather
Smooth Blue-toned Pebble
Rabbit Foot
Beaver Tooth
Fish Scale
Dead Stoat
Bobcat Tooth
Porcupine Quill
Pheasant Feather
Elk Hoof
Reindeer Hide
Raccoon Tail
Bear Claw
Cat's Eye Gem
Tourmaline Gem
Sapphire Gem

You're in luck! The Spirit of Wildwood has many holiday surprises for the wolves of Relic Lore, conveniently wrapped in the presents below! Some are Tit for Tat items, some are Random Events, and some are a few other mysterious gifts. You will have until December 20th to claim a present from below.

Gift #1
Gift #2
Gift #3
Gift #4
Gift #5
Gift #6
Gift #7
Gift #8
Gift #9
Gift #10
Gift #11
Gift #12
Gift #13
Gift #14
Gift #15

Once your request has been completed, the number of bag you requested will be removed to keep the secrecy up for as long as possible.

When requesting your Bag, please use the following code, replacing # with the number of the bag you want to choose:
Code:
[gift=#]

If no character is specified, the bag will be given to the account you posted with.
The gift I picked is secret! for Seraphina please:) <3
The gift I picked is secret! for Firefly
The gift I picked is secret! for Titania
The gift I picked is secret! for Flyn
The gift I picked is secret! for Mordacai
The gift I picked is secret! For Anthem please
The gift I picked is secret! For Luz please

I wonder what could be in them...
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.
For Iopah, The gift I picked is secret!

For Noble, The gift I picked is secret!

...and for Hodr, The gift I picked is secret!
For Aesire The gift I picked is secret!
For Karpos The gift I picked is secret!
For Pacem The gift I picked is secret!
For Kassander The gift I picked is secret!
For Sorya The gift I picked is secret!
[Image: MruC0QZ.png]
The gift I picked is secret! for Celandine please!
The gift I picked is secret! for Ace
The gift I picked is secret! for Vera
The gift I picked is secret! for Castiel

Thanks! :D
The gift I picked is secret! for Riddick please!
The gift I picked is secret!=for Titan Thorben
The gift I picked is secret!=for Kova Lagina
The gift I picked is secret! For Phyrrus