(See All?) Announcements
538 Users Online
Google, Bing

Board Upgrade Complete!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Whewwwww.

Everybody take a deep breath. You deserve it.

Welcome to myBB 1.8. Along with an updated version of our forum software, we've got a new skin called Mountain Air. We've got other skins in the works, but our priority was to get the board up and open again so people can get back to posting.

Please be aware that there are a few remaining bugs that need to be fixed. They are:

Current Bugs:
- Word counter on posts is missing
- The postbox doesn't list the account you're currently logged into
- Memberlist isn't organized by OOC name (also missing users)
- Fun & Games page needs some love with design (including larger avatar section for WotM, since profile images changed?)
- Account switch takes you to the bottom of the page; gets caught up with the post author switch link
- Double check fight stats
- Check daily post counter
- Alerts for new LP for staff members
- Affiliate Manager
- Add pagination to LP in MCP
- Stop non accepted members from submitting LP (guests are able to do it right now which is bad!)

The mobile version of our site is functional, but there are a few things that still need to be done to make it 100%.
Mobile:
- Make width of actual content bigger
- Remove background image
- Remove custom profile CSS
- Modal width & height needs to be updated

Please, if you find more bugs or things look weird, reply to this news message and let us know! I appreciate your guys' patience so much! I would love to hear feedback as to what you guys think.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Also. If you're having trouble. Clear your cookies and cache and then retry. :) When posting errors, screenshots or links are the best!
(Jan 20, 2015, 02:25 AM)Nova Wrote:  When clicking alerts when the page is scrolled all the way to the top, they are hidden behind the board, with only the top part where the banner is showing

... I was really hoping nobody would find that bug. xD It actually is a browser bug and only happens in Chrome. If you scroll down literally 3 pixels, the alert box will show up just fine. I spent quite a few hours trying to get that to be fixed, but ultimately, I'm going to let that one go. It's a little annoying if you're a Chrome user, but I figured most people would scroll down the page at least a little bit.
Can you please provide a link to an example where this is happening? Tags work fine and the colors work fine as well. My guess is your tag just hasn't been updated in the cache yet.

Edit: So I took a quick look at what I think is the thread you're referring to (though links in the future would be much appreciated). You can't have punctuation after a name, only spaces. OR, if you need punctation after, you need to put the name in quotes so @\"Name\", (without the \'s) is okay but @Name, is not.
(Feb 04, 2015, 09:59 AM)Morganna Wrote:  ok, tags again. Last time fixing them up with " " worked, this time the " " showed next to the @. I took them out and 2/4 tags worked (not for Mordacai even though there was no punctuation after his name, and Enoki had the 's) so I replaced them with ' '. It is probably to do with my table code. :)

(thread if you want to double check is http://relic-lore.net/showthread.php?tid=8732 but 99.9% sure its just my table code messing with the "" v '')

Well, I'm not sure why it would take the single quote over the double quotes in those instances, but, when in doubt, you can use the @ button in the editor bar. That will autofill the names for you and put the correct quotes and all of that stuff around it. I edited your post to use double quotes around Mordacai's name and that seems to work fine.
So.. very interesting bug?

Nios, Kisla and Cinder have all been placed as 'pups' and their ages have been adjusted. I'm not sure why, and I believe this happened sometime between today and yesterday.

Also to note, in Fun & Games, it would seem the monthly post count reset itself.

It seems the post counts didn't reset after the activity check.
(Feb 16, 2015, 12:26 AM)Aideen Wrote:  It seems the post counts didn't reset after the activity check.

Can you be a little more specific with this Puppy? I've checked a handful of accounts and it seems like they reset? If there's an account that didn't get theirs reset, can you let me know how many posts were there before the activity check and how many are there after?
(Feb 10, 2015, 07:07 PM)Nova Wrote:  I don't know if its a bug per-se (and slightly different from Grey's mentioned prefix bug), but when making a new thread the first prefix on the list is Random Event and it's already selected, and additionally every time you "preview post" and the page refreshes, the prefix list resets to Random Event. The subterritories menu has a "No Prefix" option that it's defaulted to, but the actual Prefix menu does not have that.

Fixed! Though now that you've pointed it out, having the "no prefix" option available for thread locations is a bug too. Both have been fixed.
(Feb 17, 2015, 05:46 PM)Serach Wrote:  
(Feb 16, 2015, 12:26 AM)Aideen Wrote:  It seems the post counts didn't reset after the activity check.

Can you be a little more specific with this Puppy? I've checked a handful of accounts and it seems like they reset? If there's an account that didn't get theirs reset, can you let me know how many posts were there before the activity check and how many are there after?

Yeah sure, sorry, All of my accounts did not get reset (So I just assumed it was the whole site) Both Aideen and Drestig should be ad 0 and Orren 1 instead of 2.