(See All?) Announcements
593 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

Anything but empty — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

The woman's gaze was unrelenting as she waited for Iopah to confirm her words. It didn't take long for her second to confirm what she knew. The woman had been with her since the founding of Secret Woodlands and even before and was a high standing member in Nina's mind. The Barberi woman had definitely gone through great lengths to earn Nina's trust and she highly doubted that she wanted to break it. The alpha's mind was put at ease for the time being, unsure of how Koda was going to feel about this arrangement, especially now that Nina knew about it. However, she would keep silent about it until he decided that he was ready to inform her of who his heart belonged to. The Hervok certainly didn't want to pressure him into anything and the woman knew that she was not going to be ready for that confrontation for quite some time. However, she knew there were certain duties she needed to attend to and she couldn't spend her time speaking with Iopah for too long.

Clearing her throat, she spoke gently, "I'm glad you felt like you could come to me with this. You mean so much to me and I don't want you to feel like I don't wish for your happiness. I must go though, there are matters that need to be attended to." She nodded to her subordinate and nudged her briefly on the cheek before disappearing into the thickets, in desperate such of what she was looking for. After how cruel she had been to Koda, it was no surprise that he had moved on, but it still stung slightly. The Hervok wondered how the former couple could be so distant as they had become. Their love had once been so pure. Both had moved on though and the golden dam found herself happy for him. If anything, she could grant him that.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

{EXIT}
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Emma who has 530 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Iopah Reinier

Her ears fell back submissively as Nina approached. She never wanted to create any of this mess. Nina was more than her leader. She was a confidant, an ally. Iopah remembered the day they had met at the abandoned Spring, and her shock as the one-eyed woman came to take her side. The gesture was accepted gratefully. Her tail stirred the ground as Nina's muzzle brushed her it. It was more than a simple gesture, simultaneously marking and dismissing her.

Iopah rose to her feet as Nina vanished back into their thicket. Her four feet braced in the autumn-strewn foliage and she shook her coat out. The finished journey had worn her pack scent thin and it was a relief to smell Nina's mark as her coat settled back around her. The thicket stretched out before her, familiar and soothing as ever. Somewhere within was her den, hewn into the roots of a dead-fall tree. It called to her and Iopah leaned towards it before padding in another direction, nose searching the way. Where was @Koda? Before setting out on her quest the two had come to a sudden, unspoken understanding. Nina's warning still prickled in the back of her mind, but Iopah sought out the male without regard. They had to speak, a conversation destined to be far easier. After two years there were still parts that Iopah held back from Nina. There was no need with Koda, they were still equals. The setting sun dappled over her back as the huntress moved away from @Nina and towards her counterpart.

-Fade Out-
(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2015, 01:27 AM by Iopah.)