(See All?) Announcements
620 Users Online
Google, Bing

What A Beautiful Little Orchard — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 156 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau
OOC: No worries, we can always pick up tomorrow if you get too tired <3 P.S this is the least hostile she has ever been.

The time floated between the pair in silence as slowly but surely both had come to obtain a stomach full of fresh meat, enough still left over for Hex to return at a later date if she so wished to refill her stomach. Content with her fullness she went to work cleaning up the crimson stains that lined the majority of her muzzle, shifting her snout back and forth against the snow between her paws to essentially 'wash away' the blood until only the faintest trace of pink was left. Hearing his voice caused her head to lift, ears facing in his direction. Inside she gave a small cringe. Small talk was by far the one thing she had the least experience in. Being a woman of solidarity she often adverted the company of others instead of engaging them with talk of how the weather was or how the hunting was. It just wasn't her. She let him finish speaking before contemplating an answer. Did she really plan to tell him where she came from, tell him about herself? 'Oh hey, Im Hexamora from the Noir mountains and my parents kicked me out because i'm a psychopath.' Yeah, that would definitely make for an interesting topic for discussion.

Clearing her throat of any loose bits of flesh that could hamper her voice she let her ears flick back for a split second with uncertainty. "I can't say I've heard of there, nor do anyone know where I come from either. I'm from the Noir mountains way up north from here." It was best to keep out the fact she was kicked out and that was the only reason she now wandered aimlessly from one territory to another. A wandering gypsy with a mean streak.

"Speech."
Played by Poppin' who has 62 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Astraeus Taranath
He didn't say anything, letting the sounds of his teeth clatter on the bone fill the air. It was awkward asking questions to a complete stranger. Well not a complete stranger, he knew her name and she knew his. But nonetheless, he didn't want to be so pushy with getting to know this, Hexamora. Instead he opted more information about himself. "You seem to be a bit familiar here, is it nice?" He asked with a raised brow. "You see, I've been searching quite some time for a place to stay. The Lore seemed close enough to my previous home, so I came here looking for residence."

The morning was turning to noon with the sun shining high in the sky. It was quite a pleasant day, it was perhaps even warm enough to melt some snow. He wished winter would end oh so badly. Its freezing temperatures and harsh living conditions were much to difficult to feel comfortable in. He sighed loudly. Aeus could only wait.
(This post was last modified: Feb 19, 2015, 10:57 PM by Astraeus.)
[Image: GaeusA.png]
ITS NOT LIKE I WANTED US TO HAPPEN
[Image: 7e57a423-1f11-4ee8-ac67-a16d5fba0f85_zpswgncsxdo.png]
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau

Luckily the swarthy man didn't push any further than that on gathering information about the pearl coated woman. A faint audible sigh escaped her lips at this before she allowed her body to come to a complete state of relaxation, ears facing towards Aeus as he then asked about the area, picking up on the fact that she had been around here for quite some time now. To her it was a nice place, a bit crowded for her taste on the southern end and almost as such to the north, but near the mountain and east it remained quite except for a pack or two one may run into. Nodding her head a small flick of her tail followed. It's nice, though crowded depending what part you are traveling through. I suggest the southern end if you like the chance of running into a bunch of wolves, but lone and pack. Pausing her words she tilted her head over in the direction the mountain of dire loomed, silent like a stone guardian. Near the mountain its not as crowded, but the terrain is harder and further on from there its all but deserted once you reach the deep forest. That's where I stick to the most. Great, just reveal where your rendezvous point is, Hex. It was a slip of the tongue but she made sure she wouldn't do so again. No way could she trust this mahogany eyed man or anyone for that matter.

Glancing up into the grey sky it was noted how high the sun had raised since the two first met, her tail tip giving an anxious flick realizing just how long she had accepted his company. 'I better get moving soon.' She mentally noted, not liking the company of another for longer than necessary. Solitude was her happiness and soon scavengers from miles around would descend upon the fragrant aroma of rotting flesh in attempt to quell their own growling stomachs. Winter was a harsh season and Hexamora couldn't wait for the snow to melt away and food be plentiful again. She just had to learn to bide her time.

"Speech."
Played by Poppin' who has 62 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Astraeus Taranath
Aeus gave a genuine smile, his lips curling back revealing those sparkly whites. "My dear, you have no idea how helpful you have been." It was a pure act of kindness she showed by telling him the lay of the land. Most wolves would just say, "Yes its fine." or "It is an okay place". She actually took the time to tell him something useful. He noticed her glance to the sky. She too was a little worried about the time. The day was becoming late, the sun would be slipping beneath the mountains in a few hours, the trails would start to ice over with its absence. Better start moving. He stood abruptly, freeing his pelt from any snow flurries that may have fallen on him while eating. "I expect you have other things to do rather than conversing in awkward small talk with a man such as myself." He laughed and leaned forward to stretch out his back. "It was a pleasure meeting you Hexamora, I hope we do cross paths once again." Aeus enjoyed her company, it wasn't too rude nor too quiet. It was the perfect mix to have a calm conversation. He bent downward to take a small bone, its contents of blood and marrow slightly oozing over the sides. It was wise to take a fattening collation in the winter, especially when you are alone and traveling. He was ready and eager to depart, even though he would be leaving the pearled lady behind.
(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2015, 02:53 AM by Astraeus.)
[Image: GaeusA.png]
ITS NOT LIKE I WANTED US TO HAPPEN
[Image: 7e57a423-1f11-4ee8-ac67-a16d5fba0f85_zpswgncsxdo.png]
Inactive Deceased
Hexamora Beauvau

With the rising of his swarthy body, her ivory clad body had done the same down to mirroring the shaking of the pelt to rid what snow had managed to fall upon their coats during the brief meal they had shared together. She would not admit it aloud, hell, she didn't even want to admit it to herself, but she had actually enjoyed the man's company and awkward small talk. "I expect you have other things to do rather than conversing in awkward small talk with a man such as myself."  The words graced hear small rounded as her head gave a small tilt to the side as if contemplating his words. Truth be told there was nothing on her agenda. All her days consisted of was walking, resting when needed and eating when luck provided her with food. "You must be anxious to see what else the Lore has in store. I have only crossed the path of a familiar face once so don't get too enthusiastic about that. This place is larger than you may know." And it was true as well. Only the Downs pup Kova had managed to run into her pleasantness for a second time and even then it was a fluke of sorts. Mother nature had a funny way of messing with people.

Hexamora had no intentions of straying too far from the dormant cherry orchard with plans to return to the carcass whenever her stomach saw fit. Only when there was nothing left but a pile of bones would she then venture further from the area. Food was the only resource that kept her in one spot longer than a night or two. Always on the move she was and her constant travelling had no intentions of stopping any time soon. "I bid you farewell, Aeus." She spoke in a genuinely friendly tone for the first time in her life, snagging the other rear leg to carry off with her to a more secluded spot for devouring. With a small dip of her head her body turned to leave the scene until her pearly coloration became one with the snow then soon she was gone entirely.

Exit.

"Speech."