558 Users Online
Isla, Adora, Google, Bing

The Four Level Word — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
@Ace - It's that time of the year

One thing that had always stuck with Aesire's mind was that love was complicated and complex. The fact was, it had four levels. There was the level of family, where you say you love them and you mean it but it is not in a romantic kind of way. There was then the next level, which was the love that you were never sure about. There was the idea that puppy love that would best describe this kind of love. The next level was the love that a mother presented to her children, no matter who they were or how they behaved. The last, that was the love that was truly sought for. This love was the love that she had started to develop for Ace and it was one that she was not sure would truly die.

She knew of the hardships that he had been through, especially with his last mate, Silver. He did not know her past and she was terrified to tell him about it. What if he looked down on her and shunned her? She knew that he would not do that, because he was kind. That was one of the many things that she loved about him. Perhaps the hormones of her heat cycle were starting to get to her but as an alpha, she had a right. She sought out the man she loved, her eyes focused as she did so. "Ace?" The words were soft from her maw as she eagerly searched for him.

Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
@Aesire - blegh, my post looks so weird without a table :x (297 words)

It was that time of year, and frankly (though he would never admit it out loud) it terrified him. Though Ace had always imagined what it would be like, he had never actually thought it would ever happen. He still had no idea if it ever would. That was the very reason why he had distanced himself from the rest of the pack in an attempt to keep his thoughts from becoming all muddled up so he could focus on his job. The job was most important, he needed to keep the rest of the pack safe. If that meant sacrificing his own needs in the process, so be it. But even then, fate always managed to intervene.

Ace turned around when he heard his name being called out softly by the woman that had, without knowing, saved him from himself. He hadn't realized it at the time, but upon looking back it was as clear as day. "Aesire," he rumbled softly, silver eyes seeking out her green eyes. Just looking at her was enough to fill him with warmth, and the look in her eyes made him feel as if there was at least one other being in the world that cared about him. One was enough for him, and that the other being was Aesire just made it that much more special. Ace inhaled deeply, which may or may not have been a mistake (who knows?), letting the rich aroma of her heat bathe his senses. It was almost overwhelming, but in a good way. He smiled at the woman before him, slowly moving closer to her until there was mere inches between them before he gently rubbed his cheek against hers. "It's so good to see you again," he softly whispered into her ear.
(This post was last modified: Mar 07, 2015, 03:55 AM by Ace.)
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
@Ace

His grey form came into view and a wide smile grew across her face. She slowly approached him as he did the same to her. His cheek would rub against hers and she in turn would rub hers against his. She held her breath as he whispered the words she had heard the last time they had truly spent a lot of time together. "It's so good to see you again... She nuzzled his neck slightly. "It is good to see you again, too." The words were just above a soft hush as she withdrew and looked into his eyes. "How are you, Ace?" She was fighting back all of the hormones in her body for the chance to talk to him. The fact was that while this was her second heat cycle, it was her first being around someone who she truly wanted.

The first time, she had been around Rainar and nothing had happened because there was a lack of attraction on her end. She had gone as far as to force her father's hand into trapping her in a secluded den just to avoid the man she would later kill during a fight for her own hand. The memories haunted her but it was something that had made her who she was. Everything that had happened in Heartbreaker Col had made her who was was. With this in hand, she kept her warm smile and embracing approach. Her conversation with Phineas earlier had done little to intimidate her. She felt as if that had been what he was trying to do.

(This post was last modified: Mar 14, 2015, 12:18 AM by Aesire.)
[Image: MruC0QZ.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
@Aesire (288 words)

Ace smiled when his best friend nuzzled him back, drawing back from her form so that they could have a proper conversation. It had been far too long since their last interaction, and he missed her funny quirks that never failed to make him laugh. Lately she was the only one that could make him laugh a real laugh, rather than the fake chuckle he sometimes put on so things didn’t get awkward. With everything that had happened, it was a challenge to get through the most basic of social conversations with other wolves, especially as he felt that if he attempted to get close they would leave him behind. It had happened over and over again, and he was sick and tired of feeling like he was worthless to others, so the best way to fix that was to not get that close to anyone.

Aesire, however, had managed to worm her way through the barriers he had set up and make it into the spot in his heart where he could never let her go. It was too late for that now, and if she ever did leave him behind like so many others he had no idea if he could ever put himself back together. After picking up the pieces so many times, it should be easy, but it just gets harder and harder to find the will to do so. Glancing back at the earthy hued female that he treasured above anyone else in the world, his eyes would intenerate when his gaze met hers, like they always did. "I’m… good. Been busy, but it keeps me from overthinking about things." He smiled at Aesire again. "And how has life been treating you lately?"
(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2015, 02:17 AM by Ace.)
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
@Ace xD Sorry, I fell asleep because robots...

A small sense of mischief was in her eyes but she had pushed it back when he spoke, talking about how he had kept himself busy. "That is good I suppose." She murmured, her breathing remaining shaky as she contemplated what would they would do next. "Life has been good, I've been busy myself, avoiding others for... reasons." The awkwardness that filled her tone and the heat that rushed to her cheeks implied she was almost embarrassed of the aroma she tried to hide out of instinct. He met her gaze in an expression that made her heart pound a little faster in her chest. Should she say the words that she had always wanted to say to another? She was not sure if she should. She would gulp, looking at her paws as they scraped at the dirt beneath them.

She began to feel a certain panic plague her soul as she tried to figure out exactly what she had been doing. She had been confident as to what would happen when she called her best friend and possibly her mate, depending on what he called it, to her in the middle of her heat but now that the nerves had time to set in, she was not sure. She would have to settle this by saying what she needed to say. "Ace Caravello, you are the most amazing guy I've met. And, despite everything being insane in my life, I know I can always count on you..." The words she hoped would build suspense. "I love you, Ace."

Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
@Aesire (I hope you don't mind if I use the table you made just for this thread @Rook? It's just so beautiful <333)

Ace & Aesire

Ace averted his eyes when Aesire spoke of avoiding others for a very particular reason. He felt heat creep up his neck and his stomach do a flip. It was unusual, feeling so nervous about something that he had never been nervous about before, nerve wracking, even. He had always been fairly neutral about the topic, but now that he was actually in the situation… he felt like a teenager who had no idea about anything that involved another individual. Chuckling softly in an attempt to lessen the awkwardness of the situation, the Silver Male glanced back at Aesire. He saw the uncertainty in her gaze as she looked back at him and began to speak.

Upon hearing her praise about how he was an amazing guy Ace grinned widely. That compliment went straight to his heart, where he kept all the best things in his life, but as always, what comes after such a compliment was what caused him to freeze. He wasn’t shocked at her words. No, he had actually been expecting something along the lines of that to be said. After all, he had known deep down for a while now that he felt something more than friendship for Aesire for a while now. He had just been too afraid of saying it for fear of rejection. But now that she had said it first, he didn’t feel scared anymore. Hopeful was his choice of word now. “It’s been a long time since anyone has said that to me… too long.” Ace laughed lightly, hoping to shake off any of the previous awkwardness. “But uh, for a while now I’ve had these, these feelings… for you.” He stared into her green eyes once more, a bemused expression on his face as he tried to get the words out. He had always had trouble expressing his emotions. “What I’m trying to say is… I love you too, Aesire.”

320 words

(Thank you to Grey for making this sooper dooper awesome Aceire feels-filled table! <3)
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
@Ace - Be Still by The Killers

Ace & Aesire

His words and soft chuckle worked to diffuse the awkwardness but it did not quite happen as she ran through the idea that he did not like her back... She felt like a foolish yearling in a summer day haze as she stood in front of him, pushing her feelings that had eaten her up out in the open in the hopes that she wouldn't feel so helpless whenever in his presence. A lack of control of her emotions was what she had always felt. Her breathing hitched as he spoke, announcing that he had feelings for her. She swore she was almost ready to cry but she maintained a warm and loving smile as he said the words she had only heard in her wildest daydreams. I love you too.

Denial as to what would happen in these next few moments had been filling her for months. He stood there almost awkwardly. Yes, he was an awkward lump. But, he was her awkward lump. She approached him, her nose touching his for a brief moment as she looked into his eyes, moving back so they were so close, her eyes flashed once more with a bit of mischief. She was ready... but she needed to know if he was too. The earthy toned female's heart was racing in her chest. She would be surprised if the man could not hear it's obnoxious roar as the blood raced through her ears and she felt an urge. This was an urge she would have never dreamed of feeling.

Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
@Aesire - Sink or Swim

Ace & Aesire

All of the nervousness Ace felt was swept away by the warm and loving smile that appeared on his beloved's face. He no longer felt like he was about to get rejected by the one that he had unknowingly opened his heart for and fell so deeply for that there was no going back. Everything would be okay now. He had reached the blinding light at the end of the long, dark tunnel. Happiness was finally in his reach. Closing his eyes as their noses briefly touched, the Silver Male felt a hot warmth spread through his body at their closeness. Thoughts about this moment had plagued his mind ever since he first spoke to Aesire, but now all those doubts disappeared entirely.

Gazing into her mischief-filled eyes, Ace smiled cheekily, feeling a playfulness rise up inside him. He gently laid his head on her neck, a low rumble emitting from deep within his chest. She was his now, and he'd be damned if he let anyone else near her. Pulling back, he placed a wolfy kiss on her muzzle. He wouldn't let anything bad happen to her when he was around, and he wanted her to know that. Backing up and grinning widely, the Silver Male lowered his front end in a bow, letting out a short bark. There was a new type of eagerness to the way he held himself, and he waited for a few moments before darting forwards to gently tap Aesire on the tip of her muzzle with a paw. He felt playful all of a sudden, as well as the deep instinctual urge to take Aesire as his own. But they'd get to that part in due time.

284 words

Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
@Ace - Fading if that is alright? Slight PP
Ace & Aesire

Her eyes flashed a certain look that could be mistaken for happiness by the correct persons. She was happy, which was not something that she admitted to herself often. She loved this brute with all of her heart, which was more than what could be said for any of the other men in her life. She kept her calm, her heat scent flooding the entire area as she took a deep breath and held it for surely she would wake up from this illusive and lovely dream. She eventually had to take a breath, realizing that this was truly real life which caused her to smile more. Her eyes would narrow in a somewhat seductive manner as she pressed against his side. He was hers and she was his. It was the way it was meant to be.

She had ideas flying through her head: a family, children, and two loving parents to watch over them. In her heart, she knew this was the path that they were destined for. The Destine girl was ready for a new chapter in her life but she had never dreamed that it would go like this. Secretly, she always thought she would end up with Rainar at some point but that had been a bridge burned a long time ago. It felt like centuries. "I need you, Ace." She whispered into his ear as her tail moved from side to side. It was her duty as an alpha to reproduce but this was not out of duty. This was out of lust and need. He would take her.

(This post was last modified: Mar 26, 2015, 02:08 AM by Aesire.)