(See All?) Announcements
616 Users Online
Google, Bing, Isla

I bring you a song and I sing as I go — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
She followed him without a word, giving him the time he needed to think his strategy over once more in his head. They would first do as nature had intended, and create the future male or females that would eventually take over their pack. Once that intimate moment was over, most likely come morning, they would head back to Secret Woods and speak with Nina of their wish to be released of their duties to the pack. It was a wish that Koda had never imagined he would be asking, but he had found that he would do anything for his family; it was only him and Iopah from here on.

Without realizing it, large looming trees stood to make shadows over their backs and finally the pale male stopped. He stood, watching first for any moment and when none had shown face, he knew that this would be the spot where the future Renier would be created. Turning to face his new queen, he exhaled deeply before finally getting to enjoy the perfume of her heat--so much stress had overpowered his instincts. He moved to her without missing a beat, nipping tenderly at her side before tasting the strands of her tail hairs between his teeth. He could sense it now, and he wanted her more than he had ever wanted her before. Pausing just for a moment he waited until she would give him the access he needed before they would commit the deed of making puppies. Their future wad set in stone.

--fade--

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.