(See All?) Announcements
541 Users Online
Google, Bing

Wildfire
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 19 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Váli
Vesperito's threat wasn't taken lightly at all. Vali knew there were a few wolves in the world who would gladly take his pelt for a den lining so the last thing he needed was his new Alpha wanting his pelt also. "Of course sir." It was all Vali could manage without taking a hit to his own ego. The aging healer valued himself enough where he would say anything to please another but also do anything to keep his ego saved and strong. Nodding respectfully to Vesperito in hopes of sealing the deal he stole a glance at Haine. This time it was one of rather mild compassion, not of lust or greed. No no no. Vali was feeling a true emotion for the woman who had stolen his eye. She certainly was a diamond in the rough. That was for sure.

"Is there any jobs that need to be taken care of while I'm out and about? I know I'm on the search for any early plants blooming but maybe there is something else I can do?" Vali was seeking out anything to let himself loose from the chains of his alpha's harsh demanding stare. Perhaps if he could meet the every need and wish of the tawny male it would allow him to also stay free of the younger male's sharp teeth. Vali didn't doubt that as an alpha the man had skill behind his youthful eyes. Certainly anyone strong enough to lead a mountain pack would be strong enough to give Vali a few more scars upon his face and body.
i guess i can’t blame you
but i hate you all the same
Played by bcmuffin who has 49 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Samhain

The leaders attentions helped to ease some of the burning under her fur, a satisfied sigh helping to lessen some of the tension she felt building in her belly. Her eyes drifted closed and the conversation that was passing between the males was reduced to little more than a hum in the background as she tried to grasp the words that were passing between them. It would seem that brown Master was displeased with black Master and her eyes opened to look over to the dark man as he seemed to be suggesting he leave.

It wasn’t the first time she had seen such an interaction take place, but it was the first time she felt as though it was her fault and she had to question if she had gotten it all wrong? Should she be at Vespertio’s feet or Vali’s? Based on body language alone she had to assume that she had it right, but the question was clear on her face. Ordinarily she would make a decision and it would carry on from this point forward but the burning under her skin was too much to bare and one or the other would make it better for her. She was sure.

Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain
Gonna make this his exit since his deed is done unless they want him around more. 

A satisfied snort left his muzzle as he listened to the swarthy man ask what he could do while he was out aside from collecting for his growing herbal collection. Vesper didn't know what he wanted him to do other than get as far from Haine as possible. Sure he may have said he wouldn't take ripe females for the taking under his nose, but who knew how trustworthy his words could be? "Patrol the borders while you're out collecting. I have nothing else to do for you today." He replied gruffly, shifting his gaze back down to the tawny shape beneath him with eyes shining in confusion. The poor nitwit of a female must have no idea what her body was going through. With how submissive she always was it made the patriarch wonder if she ever had a heat before. If other females hadn't suppressed it with their displays of dominance over her.

But he wouldn't ask Haine such a question. Hell, she hardly spoke as it so what would leave her to answer such a question as that so fully? Lowering his head once more he gave another nip to her exposed chest before stepping over her to turn himself upon the duo. "Don't let me catch you pulling anything funny or i'll have a reason to skin you." Was the words he left both of them with in a neutral tone before beginning to trod off for the coverage of the treeline, pushing his tawny form through the surrounding brush.  If they needed him they knew how and where to find the patriarch.

Exit.